Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Let us connect you with your next great career opportunity!
Adams Keegan offers full-service executive recruiting for clients across a wide range of industries. We also regularly seek candidates for our internal positions, so check back to our Career Center often for fresh opportunities.
As a candidate, you can expect to be treated in a respectful, professional and confidential manner. Because of deep, existing relationships with our clients, we are very knowledgeable about their culture and expectations for the position. You will find that Adams Keegan approaches the candidate screening process thoughtfully, and with the best interest of both job seekers and our clients in mind.
Or, if you prefer, you can simply submit your resume for general consideration.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
Adams Keegan is seeking to add a Payroll Account Manager to the Payroll team. At Adams Keegan, service is top priority and our Payroll Account Managers are the main point of contact for our client companies and we process payroll in 48 states. The successful candidate will have a customer first attitude, be reliable and must be very knowledgeable with multi state payrolls.
- Process client/employee maintenance for rate changes, status changes, direct deposit, etc.
- Enter and maintain deductions for client insurance plans and misc. deductions.
- Process client payroll data.
-Receive payroll input via fax or efficenter
-Open payroll for processing
-Enter hours if faxed
-Verify data entry, pay rates, deductions
-Print checks and reports
-Communicate invoice total to client
-Prepare payroll checks and reports for delivery via courier or fed ex.
- Maintain deductions for garnishment, child support, and other involuntary court orders; file appropriate answer with court.
- Sort and prepare maintenance for filing.
- Various other duties as assigned by management (ex. Ordering supplies, updating delivery lists)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages employee health insurance and health care plans for multiple employers
- Assists clients in filling out the paperwork for their benefits packages
- Calculates the proper paycheck deductions for these benefits.
- Explains the various benefit options to new clients.
- Addresses client inquiries about their insurance or retirement benefits
- Acts as liaison between client and insurance provider or bank as necessary
- Maintains files and records of individual employee benefits
- Assists HR in determining proper benefits and compensation packages for new clients.
- Is capable of reading, interpreting, and explaining insurance invoices.
- Exhibits ability to maintain relationships with multiple insurance carriers and healthcare providers
- Stay current on changing Federal and State regulations and legislation that may affect employee benefits
- Demonstrated proficient level of database knowledge and experience along with data entry and Microsoft Office experience
- Excellent customer service
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to organize and focus on detail while managing multiple responsibilities