About the Organization Our client is an FDIC insured bank and Equal Housing Lender with roots dating back over ninety years. Their Personal banking goes beyond simply managing money. Established in 1925, our client conducts business with a strong emphasis on all areas of lending - including consumer, residential, construction, commercial and SBA.
- Greet and welcome clients, co-workers and vendors in a courteous, professional and timely manner; provide prompt, accurate and efficient transactions.
- Under regular supervision, process all types of paying and receiving transactions including specialty functions.
- Research and resolve complex customer issues.
- Balance cash drawer at the end of the shift and compare totaled amounts to computer-generated proof sheet; research and resolve discrepancies.
- Receive checks and cash for deposit, verify amounts, and check accuracy of deposit slips.
- Enter customers' transactions into computers to record transactions and issue computer-generated receipts.
- Maintain branch files, account records and customer correspondence.
- Examine checks for endorsements and to verify other information such as dates, bank names, identification of the persons receiving payments and the legality of the documents.
- Consistently follow precise policies and procedures for conducting Bank business.
- Establish and cross-sell deposit and consumer lending products and services.
- Interview and qualify potential consumer loan prospects.
- Open new customer accounts and assist current customers with account selections.
- May train new employees.
- Provide administrative support to management.
- Perform any other branch functions as necessary.
EOE Statement We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
- At least 2 years Bank or Credit Union Teller Experience preferred
- College degree preferred or equivalent work experience
- 2 years of customer service and sales experience
- 2 years cash handling experience required
- Proficient in the sales and service of both personal and business retail products
- Computer literate; Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and Outlook
- General knowledge of bank products and services
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge in bank operations preferred
- Ability to interact effectively with clients, all levels of bank colleagues and vendors
- Ability to cross-sell banking services to existing and potential clients
- Ability to process transactions and balance debits and credits
- Ability to represent the bank in a professional manner
- Must be able to work in a team environment and to adapt to change
Our client, a nearly 100 year old bank in Memphis, is searching for a Sales Assistant to support the Payment Processing Sales Team. This position is primarily responsible for assisting the Sales Team in the establishment and maintenance of accounts. The incumbent handles routine transactions and account relationships while supporting the Sales Team. The incumbent provides the highest quality of service to every customer.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Assist Sales Team with the initial stages of the customer onboarding through timely and accurate delivery of information
- Provide additional sales support by scheduling appointments, ensuring client assignment is accurate, creating prospect lists, following up with and consistently contacting clients and prospects with letters, emails, etc.
- Support the Implementation Team by securing necessary documents, following up, participating, scheduling meetings, etc.
- Provide superior client service, taking ownership of client needs, problems, and requests, following through to ensure timely and accurate resolution
- Assist in basic servicing of client accounts, including completion of necessary forms and documentation, verifying accuracy of account openings and providing additional information as need by others
- Participate in special projects and assignments and performs other duties as assigned.
Experience: Minimum of five (5) years of customer service experience, or relevant work experience in the financial services industry.
Education: Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Microsoft Office suite required
- Special software: ability to learn Payment Processing systems
- Must possess accurate keyboard, spelling and grammar skills as well as superior written and oral communication skills
- Must possess the ability to set priorities, manage tasks and meet deadlines
- Must be willing and capable of defining problems and taking initiative to propose practical solutions
- Some travel may be required on an as needed basis to attend trainings and conferences
Our client is an FDIC insured bank and Equal Housing Lender with roots dating back over ninety years. Their Personal banking goes beyond simply managing money. Established in 1925, conducts business with a strong emphasis on all areas of lending - including consumer, residential, construction, commercial and SBA.
Do you like to think big and help develop out-of-the-box marketing campaigns? Then join the fun-filled environment with our client. The ideal candidate must thrive in a fast-paced, technology-oriented environment—simultaneously working on a variety of marketing initiatives at all levels of the organization. The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for the layout, design and production of high-quality (print and electronic) business marketing, digital content marketing and social media efforts for the organization. Requires proficiency of Adobe Creative Cloud (CC) including Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign, as well as working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including PowerPoint.
What you'll do:
- Work under the supervision of the Director of Marketing and Communications. Collaborates with other team members to determine a creative direction (marketing concept) for collateral pieces based on the requirements given for the task, using advanced graphical and visual formatting.
- Produce quality graphic design artwork to support marketing efforts either print or web.
- Generate interactive materials, brochures, advertising, postcards, presentations, proposals and any other creative collateral material that adheres to corporate brand standards whether for print or digital.
- Plan, develop and execute digital campaigns, including online advertising, website strategy and design, social media, email campaigns, mobile etc.
- Ensure compliance with company standards regarding usage of the company logo and consistency of marketing products.
- Develop and coordinate multimedia packages and manage and expand online presence through use of social networking tools (Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Google Ads, YouTube etc.) and other media assets.
- Interface with other sales & marketing communication functions including but not limited to PR and Event Managers.
- Copywrite and proof print material, newsletters, website, etc. as needed.
- College degree in a marketing, graphic design or related field.
- 3+ years experience in marketing, with a minimum of 2 years focused on digital content marketing, including copywriting, editing, social media and content management.
- Strong conceptual and design skills with the ability to offer creative input and design solutions.
- Knowledge of page layout production, color and photo correction, printing technologies and procedures including writing print specs, requesting quotes and setting up print-ready files.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as strong multi-tasking abilities.
- Ability to meet deadlines without compromising accuracy, excellent product quality and attention to detail.
- Knowledge of commonly used website and HTML development tools, is a plus.
- Possess strong organizational, time management and project management skills with a demonstrated ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Knowledge of the banking industry including mortgage is a plus.
- Creative content writing skills targeted towards external audience in the form of Tweets, Google Ads, and Facebook/LinkedIn posts.
- Unique presentation skills towards marketing collaterals like brochures, online ads and other materials.
- Professional experience with the following is preferred: Google Analytics, Hootsuite, and web content management systems like Word Press.
Our client is looking for a qualified entry level developer to support the in-house application development, testing and deployment of custom software. Seeking a team member who can participate in collaborative projects with customers and fellow colleagues that involve the creation of new features within custom modules, and development within custom software. This team member should be creative, prepared to work in a self-managed, collaborative environment. The position requires individual with strong analytical, design, organizational and communication skills and can work independently.
Responsible to produce quality code for software and the translation of specifications into physical software assets.
Provide expertise in all aspects of development life cycle.
- Design and develop back end Microsoft SQL Server database objects under the direction of our Senior Vice President Information Technology
- Design and develop front end Microsoft ASP .NET web logic under the direction of our SVPIT
- Develop Windows services and web application
- Become an expert in our chosen Content Management System (CMS)
- Participate in customer design conference calls and meetings
- Create detailed design specifications as well as program specifications by bringing in fresh thinking and offering constructive feedback
- Support existing processes and implement change requirements as part of a structured change control process. Develop workflows and custom solutions to address specific customer needs.
- Develop comprehensive release plan for promotion of the code into live and hand-over to operational support
- Work independently or as part of a team as the work requires. Participate fully in team planning and work with colleagues to continuously improve the team’s performance
- Problem solve issues that arise in day to day running of processes and provide timely responses and solutions as required
- Excellent working knowledge of ASP.NET;
- Knowledge of Java is a plus
- Create and document test procedure and scenarios for test automation and user acceptance tests
- Identify opportunity for automation and evaluate Robotic Process Automation opportunities.
- Self-motivated and willing to "do what it takes" to get the job done
- Capable of reasoning and thinking through problems and developing desired solutions, independently or with others as required
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Experience of the full software development life cycle including design, testing, deployment, documentation and support activities
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Good attention to detail
- Based in the Memphis area.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Agile software development lifecycle, including experience of applying change control procedures and disciplines required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL and/or NoSQL is a must
- Proficiency in Microsoft ASP.NETis a must
- Proficiency in Web API, Web Services is required
- Knowledge of Java is a plus.
- BS/MS in CS, EE or similar technology focus preferred
- 1-3 years of experience; Entry level will be considered with the correct education
Provide user support on company-supported computer applications and platforms. Troubleshoot problems and advise on the appropriate action.
- Respond to requests for technical assistance in person, via phone, electronically
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues
- Research questions using available information resources
- Run routine daily, weekly and monthly reports and inform supervisor(s) of findings
- Assist in building new machines for new and existing users
- Provide mobile device support and setup for users
- Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention
- Track and route problems and requests and document resolutions
- Inform supervisors of recurring problems
- Stay current with system information, changes and updates
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required
- Working knowledge of fundamental operations of Windows operating systems (Windows 7, Windows 10), Microsoft Office, common web browsers, PC hardware, and other equipment
- Knowledge and experience of customer service practices
- 2-3 years’ experience in similar capacity
- Periodic trips to Nashville office (one day or one night)
- Oral and written communication skills
- Learning skills
- Customer service oriented
- Problem analysis
- Team interaction
Administrative Assistant/Office Manager
Under the direct supervision of the executives of the company, including the President, Co-Chairmen and Executive Vice Presidents, this position provides administrative and secretarial support for the company, as well as some office management duties. The Administrative Assistant/Office Manager answers non-routine correspondence and assembles highly confidential and sensitive information. Deals with a diverse group of important external callers and visitors as well as internal contacts at all levels of the organization. Independent judgment is required to plan, prioritize and organize diversified workload.
- Schedules and organizes complex activities such as meetings, travel, conferences and activities for all members of the company.
- Supervises and coordinates overall administrative activities for the office.
- Supervises the maintenance of office equipment, including copiers, telephone system, postage machine, etc.
- Ensures that conference/teleconference/video rooms and equipment are functioning and organizes conference rooms for meetings.
- Creates and develops documents and visual presentations for the team.
- Establishes, develops, maintains and updates filing system for the executives and other team members.
- Retrieves information from files when needed.
- Establishes, develops, maintains and updates library of trade journals and magazines.
- Organizes and prioritizes large volumes of information and calls.
- Helps organize monthly corporate expense receipts and purchases (American Express, etc.)
- Sorts and distributes mail for the executives. Drafts written responses or replies by phone or e-mail when necessary. Responds to regularly occurring requests for information.
- Answers phones for executives. Takes messages or fields/answers all routine and non-routine questions.
- Works independently and within a team on special nonrecurring and ongoing projects. Acts as project manager for special projects, which may include: coordinating direct mailings, maintaining or updating the company’s contact database.
- Types and designs general correspondences, memos, charts, tables, graphs, etc. Proofreads copy for spelling, grammar and layout, making appropriate changes. Responsible for accuracy and clarity of final copy.
- Technical Capacity.
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility.
- Collaboration Skills.
- Communication Proficiency.
No out of town travel requirements
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, but not required.
- 3-5 years of administrative experience preferred.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Work from home opportunity! 30 hours per week to start!
Enhance your skill set as a group Controller with our client, a growing cloud-based accounting outsource company. At our client, accounting is not a back-office function – it is the revenue generator. As the first group Controller reporting to the Founder & CEO, this role has unique growth potential. You will be part accountant, part technologist and lead a team, leveraging the latest tools available on the Salesforce platform. This is a chance to develop skills in leadership, strategy, team building, technology, and of course, accounting.
Key Experience and Skills:
You should have experience in most of the following:
- Accounting – general, cost, fund, project, billing, collection, credit, inventory control, AP and payroll. Income statement and balance sheet responsibility – managing or strong involvement in the monthly accounting close process.
- Process – Documenting “as is” processes and redesigning for efficiency and improved quality (show samples, if possible).
- Technology – a strong facility with cloud-based systems, including report development, data import and export, system conversions, and advanced Excel (mainly related to pivot table development). Prior experience with Salesforce a big plus.
- Management – experience leading an accounting team through a close process (show documentation of the close process, if possible).
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance required, MBA or CPA a plus
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Negotiable and includes equity
- Accounting: 7 years (Preferred)
- Involvement in month-end close: 3 years
- Excel: Advanced skill level
- Supervisory: 5 years (Preferred)
Reports to: Founder and CEO
Manages: Accounting Team
Our client is a manufacturer based in the Memphis area. They are seeking a Supply Chain - Category Manager to manage the raw materials/commodities for approximately 20 plants.
A supply chain category manager is responsible for analyzing the flow of goods through the supply chain in order to identify gaps and issues in current operations and processes. The analysts further use analytical techniques to identify ways to improve the supply chain performance. This position requires the ability to focus on the details while maintaining focus on the big picture. This person must have the ability to make smart and timely decisions in the absence of perfect information.
Apply all Procurement levers (Demand, Process, Supply, and Innovation) in identifying solutions and opportunities with stakeholders to increase profitability of our business with sustainable growth.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for key categories within Company’s Supply Chain
- Manage overall vendor risk and ensure short/long term supply
- Responsible for analysis of any gaps within Company’s procurement performance and developing and implementing action plans to close the gaps.
- Responsible for analysis of key data or insights to determine vendor industry trends
- Foster trust relationships with vendors to achieve better pricing and quality of services
- Place appropriate forecasts and orders to ensure product availability to meet consumer demands while managing sustainable inventory levels
- Analyze risk(s) associated with brands, vendors, and industries to develop alternate or contingency strategies
- Put into Action alternate or contingency strategies (as needed) - coordinating with key stakeholders within and outside supply chain organization to ensure a stable supply of products to plants and customers.
- Identify leverage opportunities, collaborate with buyers, and provide assistance to negotiate contracts, supply agreements and review vendor industry trends.
- Establish packaging specifications and maintain current specs within internal systems
- Conduct value analysis and evaluate/recommend new and/or alternative packaging
- Assist with Supply Chain and stakeholders for new business opportunities.
- Assist plants with inventory control (as needed)
- Maintain monthly tracking documents for all raw material purchases
- Recommend and qualify supplier(s)
- Negotiate supplier claims (as needed)
- Conduct supplier audits (as needed)
- Process all credits in a timely manner and review outstanding credit request on a quarterly basis
Experience and Educational Qualifications
- Four to Seven years’ experience with multi-plant responsibility
- Experience negotiating on a regional and national level
- Preferred four-year college degree
- Computer skills to include TMS, ERP, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, BI Tools, etc.
- Ability to interact effectively with a wide range of people and personalities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to take direction and work well with others.
- Must be able to work under the stress of deadlines.
- Must be able to concentrate and perform accurately.
IT Business Intelligence
Enable our client to make better decisions through the use of appropriate and timely information delivered by utilizing the right BI tools. The Business Intelligence candidate will pull together and aggregate data from multiple sources into an efficient data warehouse. In addition, this role will design enterprise-level BI solutions utilizing a variety of backend data sources.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Lead efforts to design and plan various BI enterprise solutions utilizing a variety of data sources that could reside on premise or in the cloud.
- Debug, monitor and troubleshoot BI solution.
- Design, develop, and maintain various Data Warehouses, Multidimensional Cubes, and Complex Data Models, etc.
- Design and develop data security framework for data access.
- Expert knowledge utilizing ETL (extract transfer and load) tools.
- Create and deploy reports, dashboards, visualizations, cubes, models, etc.
- Meet directly with end users to gather and document reporting requirements.
- Write complex relational and multidimensional database queries.
- Configure and/or tune environment for best performance.
- Administrative paperwork as assigned.
Educational Qualifications and Experience Required
- 4-year degree required
- Masters preferred
- 6 or more years of experience developing BI solutions
- Must have significant experience working with BI tools such as SQL Server Integration Services, SQL Server Analysis Services, SQL Server Reporting Services, SQL Server Management Studio, Visual Studio and PowerBI.
- Must have solid understanding of business principles and typical reporting needs of various functional groups.
- Must have excellent communication skills with the ability to bridge the gap between business need and technical solution.
- Must be able to train end users on how to properly utilize the various BI tools.
- Must have experience using at least 1 programming language.
- Must have proven project management experience.
- Must be able to come to work promptly and regularly.
- Must be able to take direction and work well with others.
- Must be able to work under the stress of deadlines.
- Must be able to concentrate and perform accurately.
- Must be able to react to change productively and to handle other tasks as assigned.
- Ability to travel 15% of the month.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
PRIMARY PURPOSE: This position reports to the Sr. VP of Development and is responsible for all Tenant Coordination activity for an assigned portfolio of properties.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES:The successful candidate’s responsibilities will include the following:
- Work with the Leasing department to give them the tools to make deals quickly and smoothly.
- Provide accurate cost estimates and schedules to the Leasing Department for the anticipated scope of Landlord Work.
- Aid Leasing in negotiating the Lease exhibits that address Landlord and Tenant scopes of work.
- Coordinate with internal CAD Services to produce LOD’s, Lease Plan updates, and other plan updates as necessary.
- Review Tenant-submitted plans and encourage creativity through good communication with the tenant and/or their design team.
- Monitor all critical dates relative to the Lease document and Landlord’s performance.
- Maintain Tenant design criteria manuals for each property and review plans in a timely manner to reflect said criteria.
- Assist Tenants through the permitting and build-out process.
- Facilitate Tenant openings to ensure that they meet or beat the budgeted Rent Commencement Date.
- Work with local governmental authorities to develop expedited plan review processes, establish construction inspection requirements, and accelerate the issuance of a C of O.
- Must be able to thoroughly research existing drawings and determine their impact on proposed tenant deals.
- Facilitate close out process with Asset Management and Property Management.
Landlord Work Oversight:
- Provide accurate schedules for all phases of Landlord Work – from design through construction completion.
- Competitively bid Landlord Work and negotiate contracts with architects, engineers, and general contractors for on time and on budget completion of work.
- Recognize issues that will affect budget or schedule and bring them to the attention of the Sr. VP of Development with suggested solutions.
Reporting and Management:
- Regularly update the Tenant Status Report and Tenant Budget Tracker for use by internal departments.
- Attend bi-weekly Leasing conference calls in order to provide updates to partners and internal team members.
- Architectural, construction, engineering or related degree preferred (Bachelor’s degree a minimum).
- Minimum of 3 years Tenant Coordination experience preferred.
- Familiarity with Architectural, Structural, and MEP drawings.
Game Changing Qualities:
- Collaboration: Develops, maintain, and strengthens collaborative relationships with internal team members as well as partners and other stakeholders.
- Communication: Good communication is paramount – must communicate regularly and timely through various mediums.
- Results Orientated: Prioritizes projects to meet or beat required deadlines and manage several high priority projects at once.
- Thoroughness: Ensures that work is complete and carefully reviews the accuracy of information in their work.
- Adaptability: Open to different and new ways of doing things.
- Accountability: Hold one’s self and others accountable to meeting commitments and high levels of quality and service.
Full time, located in Memphis, TN
Our client is a manufacturer with 500+ employees in multiple states and countries. They are seeking a Vice President Human Resources.
The VPHR is responsible for directing all of the people functions of the organization in accordance with the policies and practices of the company, the ethical and social consciences of business and society, and the laws, regulations and administrative rulings of governmental organizations and other regulatory and advisory authorities and organizations. The incumbent will also be responsible for the strategic human resource planning to provide the organization with the best people talent available and to position the organization as the employer of choice by being aware of policies, practices and trends within the industry.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Plans, develops, organizes, implements, directs and evaluates the organization's human resource function and performance.
- Participates in the development of the organization's plans and programs as a strategic partner, but particularly from the perspective of the impact on people.
- Translates the strategic and tactical business plans into HR strategic and operational plans.
- Evaluates and advises on the impact of long-range planning of new programs/strategies and regulatory action as those items affect the attraction, motivation, development and retention of the people resources of the organization.
- Develops staffing strategies and implementation plans and programs to identify talent within and outside the organization for positions of responsibility. Identifies appropriate and effective external sources for candidates for all levels within the organization.
- Develops progressive and proactive compensation and benefits programs to provide motivation, incentives and rewards for effective performance.
- Develops programs to allow the organization to embrace applicants and employees of all backgrounds and to permit the development and performance of all employees.
- Develops human resource planning models to identify competency, knowledge and talent gaps and develop specific programs to fill the identified gaps. Areas of activity will include talent management through proper succession planning programs for key contributor and management positions, training and development programs for preparing employees for more significant responsibilities, and general business development programs to enhance employee knowledge and understanding of the business of the company.
- Continually assesses the competitiveness of all programs and practices against the relevant comparable companies, industries and markets.
- Establishes credibility throughout the organization to be an effective listener and problem solver of people issues.
- Develops appropriate policies and programs for effective management of the people resources of the organization. Included in this area would be programs for employee relations, affirmative action, sexual harassment, employee complaints, external education and career development, among others.
- Enhances and/or develops, implements and enforces HR policies and procedures of the organization by way of systems that will improve the overall operation and effectiveness of the organization. In particular, manages the human resource information systems database (HRIS) and provides necessary reports for critical analyses of the HR function and the people resources of the organization.
- Provides technical advice and knowledge to others within the human resource discipline.
- Manages other areas such as relocation, employee communication, wellness, and community relations.
- Manages the budget and other financial measures of the HR department.
- Continues improving the programs, policies, practices and processes associated with meeting the strategic and operational people issues of the organization.
- Evaluates the HR division structure and team plan for continual improvement of the efficiency and effectiveness of the group as well as for providing individuals with professional and personal growth opportunities.
Experience and Educational Qualifications
- Bachelors Degree, preferred Masters' degree or equivalent
- 15 to 20 years of related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Manufacturing experience highly favored.
The Controller is responsible for supporting the Mortgage Division of the Bank by assuming responsibility for all aspects of the accounting function of the Mortgage Division. The Controller is responsible for applying accounting principles, policies and procedures, analyzing financial information, preparing accounting entries, maintaining the general ledger and preparing timely and accurate financial analysis, reports, statements and budgets. In addition, the Controller must maintain an effective system of internal accounting controls. The Controller must collaborate effectively and professionally with other Mortgage Division and Bank team members.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for accounting and financial reporting activities for the Mortgage Division
- Provide accounting and financial support to the Mortgage Division President as well as other Mortgage Division team members including Loan Production Office (LPO) personnel, (approximately 25 LPOs), as well as Mortgage Operations associates.
- Apply Generally Accepted Accounting Principles along with the Mortgage Division’s accounting policies and procedures to the Mortgage Division’s financial transactions
- Manage the accounting close for the Mortgage Division within 10 business days of month-end in conjunction with the bank closing process and produce accurate and timely monthly financial statements and financial reports
- Prepare other timely financial analysis and key metrics for the Mortgage Division as needed to support the Mortgage Division President, the CFO and other Senior Management of Bank
- Establish and maintain an effective system of internal accounting control procedures for the Mortgage Division
- Responsible for reconciling all Mortgage Division general ledger accounts accurately and timely
- Responsible for managing the daily accounts payable functions
- Responsible for preparing accurate and timely monthly P&Ls and updating contingency reserves for each LPO
- Communicate as necessary with the LPO managers to address accounting questions and provide support
- Prepare and record monthly Mortgage Mark to Market accounting entries (IRLC, LHFS & hedge instruments)
- Responsible for calculation of bi-weekly Mortgage loan officer commissions
- Develop and maintain Mortgage Division Accounting Policies and Procedures
- Prepare the Mortgage Division annual budget and support the preparation of the annual budget
- Prepare monthly variance analysis of actual financial results compared to budget
- Review pro-forma financial statements of potential new LPOs and assist with the on-boarding process as necessary.
- Monitor all LPO real estate leases and assist in renewal process as necessary
- Prepare periodic Mortgage Division forecasted financial information
- Provide support as needed for internal and external audits and examinations
- Supervise the accounting staff of the Mortgage Division
- Develop effective relationships with Mortgage business partners and attend Mortgage Division management meetings as appropriate
- Provide accounting support for any legal and compliance matters as necessary
- Provide accounting support for the IT department by managing the IT stock GL account and monitoring all IT purchases.
- Assist the IT Department with the development of their annual budget and monthly IT cost allocations
- Support other Bank divisions as requested by the CFO
- Perform other duties and functions as requested by the CFO
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting required, CPA preferred
- Knowledge and application of generally accepted accounting principles and auditing processes
- 5-7 years of accounting experience private OR 3-4 years of public accounting
- Strong general ledger accounting and close experience
- Supervisory experience
- Effective management skills and ability to communicate with all levels of employees
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong analytical, financial analysis and data analysis skills
- Accounting systems knowledge
- Strong judgment and problem-solving skills
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload for self and staff
Mission: Our client aims to create a demonstrable reduction in poverty by
promoting a results-driven poverty-fighting ecosystem.
- Create a demonstrable reduction in poverty
- Establish the standard for useful and transparent measurement of poverty-fighting impact
- Support nonprofits to maximize their poverty-fighting impact
- Attract new and more resources for high-impact programs
- Promote and cultivate a results-driven poverty-fighting ecosystem
By applying investment principles to poverty-fighting, our client is
creating a new channel for funders and fighters to maximize impact. Our client's 'venture philanthropy platform' utilizes quantitative and qualitative analysis to identify, accelerate, and fund a growing portfolio of nonprofits with solutions that improve the quality of life for under-resourced individuals and families.
How It Works:
Our client pinpoints partner organizations with the evidence or potential to generate the most effective solutions that lift and keep Memphians out of poverty. To unlock maximum potential, our client equips their partner organizations with data-driven technologies, technical assistance, capable personnel, and other support. Knowing that many of our client's partner organizations require additional, ongoing streams of revenue to maximize poverty alleviating outcomes, we recruit investors to
join our client's IMPACT Fund. This fund allows our client to aggregate community dollars, mobilizing every level of donor, from 1 dollar to $10 million. Using our client's IMPACT Fund, make strategic, long-term investments, often in partnership with other funders, in programs that have demonstrated their effectiveness and potential for growth. We rebalance investments as needed, shifting funds toward people and programs with the greatest return on investment. As various partner organizations empirically demonstrate the ability to diminish the root causes and long-term impacts of poverty, our client helps them explore and pursue
public funding to support operations and scaling. These funding opportunities also frees private resources of our client to invest in new innovation, new partner organizations, and new measurement systems that will lead to even more outside support.
About The Position:
Our client is seeking an experienced, driven, self-motivated individual to
help manage our growing portfolio of nonprofit organizations/investments.
The Chief Impact Officer + Portfolio Manager is a key leadership role in an organization that is uniquely positioned to recondition the charitable giving landscape. The Chief Impact Officer + Portfolio Manager will be working alongside a team of highly talented and passionate individuals.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Serve as a consultant and trusted thought partner for a host of nonprofit
- Measure and monetize the net impact of these organizations
- Assess the success of each partner entity in using its resources to achieve its
most critical 3-5 outcomes
- Promote the advancement of a data-driven, test-and-learn culture throughout these organizations
- Help assess organizational structure and effectiveness and champion
organizational changes as needed
- Develop, implement, and continually refine rigorous and cost-effective tools that measure and monetize poverty alleviating outcomes
- Research and forecast future trends and predict non-observable events
(counterfactuals) by applying statistical methods to economic and demographic
data and leveraging third party research (e.g. longitudinal studies, RCTs, etc.)
- Ensure that a coordinated plan exists for taking projects through all stages of
development to launch. And, help ensure tools and technologies are in place to
execute these plans
- Generate concise quarterly updates for management team and board
- Identify and engineer collaborative opportunities among partner organizations
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources
- Clean, organize, and store collected data
- Assist in the design and maintenance of internal databases, including the
establishment of database standards and controls, management of source data, and assurance of data quality
- Appropriate levels of humility, confidence, empathy, and risk-taking
- Demonstrated ability to quickly assess situations, identify trends, develop
solutions, and translate insights into high-level guidance and tactical execution
- Basic knowledge of social impact investments as a means to reduce poverty
- Experience in creating and managing data tools and procedures to collect,
organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with
attention to detail and accuracy
- Proven record of organizational leadership; ability to work effectively with
people at all levels in an organization
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to communicate
complex ideas effectively
- Experience working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment; relentless work ethic
- Strong work ethic with ability to operate independently
- Excellent track record working as a consultant
- 3+ years of professional experience
- Bachelor’s degree required. Graduate degree in relevant field preferred (e.g.
Economics, Statistics, Information Management, Engineering, Sociology,
Statistics, or Public Policy)
The Administrative Assistant provides skilled administrative support to management in the centers, by managing various routines, processes and responsibilities that are essential in management’s effectiveness. These activities typically may include answering phones, conducting research, preparing reports and detailed spreadsheets, gift card and petty cash reconciliation, handling information requests, and performance of clerical functions such as the preparation of correspondence, maintenance of calendars, reception of visitors and tenants, arranging conference calls, and scheduling meetings. The Administrative Assistant also supports the marketing department assisting with the implementation of merchant meetings, events and promotions including, but not limited to, setup, staffing and take down of events, soliciting participation, drafting and distributing memos, updating and posting information to the center website and scheduling email blasts & social media messages. This position must be able to work all shifts and all days of the week including weekends and overtime when required.
Major Tasks and Responsibilities
- Tasks common to all Administrative Assistants
- Prepare reports, memos, letters, and other company documents, using word processing, spreadsheets, database, or presentation software.
- Create and maintain files, electronic and hard-copy.
- Research and respond to information requests concerning topics within the managers’ areas of responsibility.
- Tasks applicable to this position
- Provide administrative support for General Manager and lifestyle center management, including the Operations Manager and his/her administrative needs.
- Answer phones, greet and assist customers, tenants, contractors & visitors with requests.
- Provide clerical support including, but not limited to, filing, faxing, mail processing, ordering office supplies, taking meeting minutes, data entry, updates to property manuals and handbooks, memo preparation, website updates, etc.
- Facilitate gift card orders, including on-line, prepare daily and monthly reports and make bank deposits. Train new tenants on gift card procedures in tandem with Marketing Coordinator, if applicable.
- Create and maintain accounting and financial reports.
- Maintain an accounting of and collect rent payments from temporary tenants, sponsors, and advertisers. Ensure payments are received by their due dates and checks are sent to the lockbox with accompanying paperwork in a timely and efficient manner. Send copies of forms and checks to the appropriate personnel. When applicable calculate any late payments pursuant to Agreement language and draft an invoice for General Manager to approve. Send invoice, secure late payment and send to lockbox.
- Process mail and oversee funds for postage machine.
- Prepare, sort and code invoices and expense reports.
- Oversee all property utility accounts, maintain spreadsheets and establish rapport with utility accounts receivable departments. When necessary transfer utility accounts to and from Landlord’s name; follow up for accuracy. If applicable, maintain Energy Star Portfolio Manager Account in a timely and efficient manner. Ensure all information is current and inclusive.
- Manage petty cash and submit for reimbursement with approval of General Manager. Manage fax, copy and conference room monies; send revenues monthly to lockbox.
- Read all newspaper subscriptions, report relative stories to respective departments, and maintain clippings for files.
- Assist marketing coordinator with marketing initiatives and events including after hours and weekend events as requested. In tandem with the marketing coordinator, assist with the maintenance of the center website, post events, promotions & job opportunities, send email blasts and update social media.
- Manage and assure compliance with tenant and vendor insurance requirements, roof access and property logs. Report roof leaks to warranty provider and follow up for compliance.
- Oversee proper function of office equipment including the copier, fax and postage machine.
- Oversee maintenance of kitchen area including stocking of supplies and contracted cleaning of space.
A minimum of high school diploma plus at least 4 years applicable experience; OR business school graduate with at least 2 years applicable experience; OR 4-year degree and demonstrated ability in the skills and knowledge requirements.
Knowledge and Experience Requirements:
Clerical – Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing and other office technology, managing files and records, business correspondence and standard office procedures and terminology.
Computers and Electronics – Competency in use of office computers and related hardware; experience in the use of office software including MSWord, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
Administration and Management – Understanding of general business and management principles involved in coordination of people and resources, and in standard business practices and office etiquette.
General – Excellent phone etiquette, team player attitude, strong work ethic, ability to multi-task and enjoy a busy work environment and flexibility to work additional hours when needed including weekends.
Understanding of time management principles, in regard to accomplishing assignments and effective use of own time and time of others.
High level of reading comprehension, and ability to understand complex business documents. Effective in personal communication, both verbal and written.
Ability to adjust to changing priorities and identify alternative solutions to problems.
Understanding of website maintenance, social media tools and functionality.
Our client is based in the Florida panhandle area. They are seeking a Financial Controller with branded hotel experience. The Financial Controller will report to the Director of Hotels and be a proven leader who will be responsible for the financial management, record keeping and reporting of all financial operations.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Create an annual operating budget for hotels and provide analytical support to identify cost savings and productivity opportunities.
- Prepare financial analyses, create variance reports and make recommendations to ensure the achievement of financial targets.
- Review all capital projects to ensure funds committed are accurate.
- Provide a regular cycle of financial forecasting to departments.
- Assist in the formation of an annual operating plan, capital budgets and other financial reporting as requested.
- File and process monthly assessments, quarterly payroll taxes, and sales and use taxes.
- Complete Profit and Loss reviews with all Department Heads.
- Foster and maintain a collaborative team environment that focuses on high quality service delivery to internal clients.
- Hire, manage and support the professional development of team members in the accounting department.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Strong hotel finance knowledge
- 1-2+ years of experience working with Branded hotels; Marriott and/or Hyatt preferred.
- 2+ years of financial analysis / forecasting experience.
- Motivated, self-directed individual who is able to work independently and in a team environment.
- Bachelors in Accounting, Finance, Economics or other strong quantitative field
- MBA or CPA a plus
Our client, a hotel management company, is seeking a Corporate Director of Human Resources & Communication to join their headquarters team. The Corporate Director of Human Resources & Communcation, in conjunction with company attorney and Adams Keegan, is responsible for planning, managing, and implementing policies relating to all phases of Human Resources, including recruitment, training and development, compensation and benefit administration, wage and hour issues, and employee relations. The Director of Human Resources & Communcation will assume a strong leadership role in supporting a positive and forward thinking associate environment and culture, while also protecting the best interests of the company. This position will spearhead all internal communications for the company, and also serve as the administrator and manager for all corporate office related activities. This position will report directly to the Vice President of Finance, with additional oversight and accountability to the Vice President of Operations.
Essential Job Functions:
- Participate in policy making and general operating decisions in conjunction with the Executive Committee
- Serve as the Office Manager at the Corporate level – handle or delegate all tasks relative to maintaining the functionality and “housekeeping” of the home office
- With support and guidance form the Executive Committee, issue and execute all internal and associate communications for the corporate office and hotel properties (when applicable)
- Serve as the main point of contact with Adams Keegan, the company’s Human Resources and Payroll partner
- Oversee and support the Payroll administrator for the Corporate Office, in conjunction with the Corporate Controller. Serve as the secondary point of contact and subject matter expert for all payroll related matters
- Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with all staff members. In conjunction with the Executive Committee, serve as the culture ambassador for the company, initiating and driving all positive efforts to promote and communicate the efforts and mission of Company
- Update and monitor company policies and standards in employee handbook, form documentation, written material, training, and facilitate consistent communication and application of the same, both at the corporate and property level
- Ensure employment offers have the necessary approval and prepare offer letters upon request by Executive Committee Members
- With company attorney guidance, ensure company compliance with all employment laws and other regulatory guidelines
- Assist and support with the onboarding of all new Hotels, handle all employment and HR related matters in conjunction with the assigned Corporate Director of Operations
- Manage compensation through job and market analysis and make recommendations on position wage ranges as industry trend shift
- Oversee performance management; ensure compensation increases and performance reviews are completed and submitted in a timely manner
- Review monthly labor turnover report, chart trends, and develop solutions, changes, or new recruitment strategies as necessary
- Oversee company-wide HR training and development including, but not limited to, safety, harassment, and leadership
- Help to prepare and monitor HR budget and forecasting while working within approved budgetary guidelines for the department
- Implement and manage the Intranet or internal systems for reports, SOPs, etc.
- In conjunction with company attorney input, counsel and advise employee and managers on employee relations issues and problems, develop and maintain a fair and consistent discipline program/action plan, participate as required or necessary, and ensure disciplinary actions and terminations are carried out legally and consistently
- Monitor/review exit interviews and chart trends to develop solutions or changes as necessary
- Consult with company attorney on all harassment and discrimination reports, insurance and benefit packages, or any other work-related issues management or staff may have and investigate as needed
- With guidance from the company attorney, ensure timely response is made to any claim, court-issued documentation, or other report requiring Human Resource approval, action, or contribution
- With guidance from the company attorney, oversee the administration of all workers’ compensation claims and represent the hotel at all hearings; serve as intermediary between employee, physician, and insurance company; and develop modified work whenever possible
- Prepare and file annual employment and ACA reports
- Serve as the primary point of contact for all unemployment issues; maintain all records according to prescribed Federal, State, and local laws and company policy, and represent company at hearings
- Ensure compliance with all required OSHA filings, training, and postings
- While ensuring affirmative action compliance, facilitate and coordinate recruitment activities including, but not limited to: posting positions, sourcing and communicating with applicants, resume management, drafting employment agreements, and administrative management of candidate profiles. Assume primary role in procuring and managing new talent management software for the company (i.e. Google Hire).
- Develop, maintain, and expand upon team member relations programs to ensure an excellent, consistent, and safe working environment
- Assist with employee recognition events and activities including, but not limited to: associate celebrations, communication of achievements, birthdays, and anniversaries. Serve as the leader on this for the corporate office, while also ensuring compliane at the property level in conjunction with Operations division.
- Respond to all government surveys related to employees
- Develop and implement employee incentive and recognition programs, improving them as necessary
- Work with company attorneys on any potential or current litigations or mediations
- General office responsibilities including, but not limited to: maintenance of associate personnel and confidential files, fielding associate questions/requests, and wage/employment verification HRIS Liaison Responsibilities:
- Serve as company’s primary point of contact for onboarding, maintenance, updates, reclassifications, terminations, benefits, and overall communication with Adams Keegan
- Oversee E-verify, I-9 systems, and payroll in support of the Payroll Administrator
- Coordinate and assist in administering the 401(k) retirement plan including, but not limited to: vendor relationships, ensuring compliance with all ERISA, DOL and other applicable laws, eligibility tracking, non-discrimination testing, managing the annual audit, enrollments, training, ensures the company is fulfilling all fiduciary responsibilities, and management of investment committee
- Oversee and ensure submission and processing of all FMLA and other leave of absences
- Oversee and assist in the administration of benefits (medical, dental, vision, COBRA, and other) including but not limited to: renewal negotiations, notifying associates of eligibility, enrollments, point of contact for all benefit inquiries, reconciliation of monthly benefit reports, managing legal notices, maintenance of benefit files, maintaining supply of benefit information, and new enrollment packets
Associate is held accountable for all duties of this job and other duties as assigned.
Experience and Education:
- College degree preferred in Business Administration, Human Resources, Communications, or related field
- At least 5 years experience in Human Resources preferred; 2 of which in a Director level role
- PHR or SPHR certification preferred
- Previous HR experience in hotel/hospitality setting
- Prior 401(k) administration experience
- Proven success in recruiting
- Office Management experience preferred
- Eligible to work in the United States
- Able to maintain strong levels of business etiquette, especially in highly confidential and sensitive interactions
- Knowledge of and experience with benefit administration as well as Federal, State, and local employment laws and regulations
- Training experience
- Able to organize and prioritize work and meet deadlines
- Excellent computer skills
- Able to read, speak, write, and understand English
- Excellent listening skills
- Strong verbal, written, analytical, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organization and time management skills with strong attention to detail
- Able to multi-task in a high paced environment
- Basic mathematical skills
- Adaptable and flexible to change and able to remain calm and professional at all times
Our client is a privately held company based in Memphis, TN. The Chemical Operations Manager is responsible for all aspects of chemical manufacturing operations. This position will be responsible for the technical support, manufacturing & maintenance teams and capital projects of bulk chemical processes leading a team of approximately 15 people. In addition, the Chemical Operations Manager should have an entreprenuerial mindset as he/she will work closely with the senior leadership team to improve and grow business. The is a hands-on role where you will be on the manufacturing floor. It is a day shift position.
SPECIFIC FUNCTIONS OF POSITION:
- Manage the day to day chemical manufacturing processes.
- Provide technical support to the manufacturing team supporting equipment such as boilers.
- Create standard work instructions.
- Work with R&D teams to scale new products and assist in the innovation process.
- Directly manage manufacturing and maintenance teams.
- Drive continuous improvement through lean manufacturing initiatives.
- Member of the senior leadership team.
- Any and all other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering, Process Engineering or Mechanical Engineering.
- Experience in chemical plant will be considered in lieu of degree
- Minimum of ten combined years of experience in chemical plant operations.
- Minimum of five years of experience in a leadership capacity.
- Advanced knowledge of computer software systems including, Microsoft Office.
- Strong leadership skills and ability to translate technical knowledge to the manufacturing team.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to engage and influence the organization
The Account Manager performs a multifaceted array of duties in support of the day-to-day operations of the insurance agency. Major activities include customer service, correspondence, creating spreadsheets, interaction with agents, carriers and clients, assembling proposals, filing, completing/processing applications, payments and enrollments, collecting data and systematic follow up to ensure accuracy.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Function as customer service liaison between customer (group client, insured, carrier) and agency, client or carrier via telephone, email, letter or in person.
- Work with writing agent and Benefit Consultant to obtain all relevant information for quotes and proposals. Utilize information from writing agent for quoting and RFP purposes. Follow up and procure quotes in timely manner. Prepare spreadsheet(s) comparing quotes and in preparation of proposal for client .
- Maintain client privacy and confidentiality in accordance with all federal, state, local and company requirements. Promptly notify Supervisor of any questions or suspected issues with confidentiality or privacy.
- Obtain and maintain current insurance license at the appropriate licensure level in accordance with applicable state law.
- Work together with client and/or clients authorized agent to insure accurate and timely deductions for group plans.
- Conduct and/or assist with group enrollment (new and recurring open) according to carrier requirements and agency procedures. Prep and review enrollment forms for submission to Carrier. Function as liaison between group and carrier to identify enrollment errors. Coordinate enrollment adds and deletes with billing reconciliation efforts.
- Assist customers with policy questions and change requests. Notify Supervisor of any non standard or inappropriate requests.
- Per carrier requirements and agency procedures, process new applications and payments, document payment receipt and forward to carrier.
- File/Scan all applications, notes, quotes, proposals, contracts and correspondence in accordance with agency procedures.
- Other duties as required or assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- 4 year college degree or equivalent with Insurance, Business, Economics and/or Risk Management focus.
- Current licensed or willing to obtain GA health insurance license (at company expense)
- Minimum 2 years insurance industry experience in customer service or internal sales support
- Current licensed or willing to obtain GA health insurance license (at company expense)
A Client Service Manager works closely with key clients to analyze requirements, develop and manage a conversion strategy to install the client account within established project timeframes that meets client and Adams Keegan processing objectives. This individual is 100% responsible for new client implementation and on-boarding experience. Trains and provides first level product support to client in HRIS system. Following implementation, this key individual will be responsible for the client's overall satisfaction and retention.Responsible for addressing and solving client issues through hands on research and problem solving, leveraging internal and external resources as needed. Promoting total client satisfaction by establishing a sound business relationship between client and Adams Keegan. By serving as an internal client advocate, the Client Service Manager will proactively monitor the client’s satisfaction through regularly scheduled calls and visits. Maintains comprehensive records on service activities to monitor client satisfaction. Educates the client on technology enhancements. Coordinates special request, reports and queries. Research, resolve and respond to telephone and e-mail inquiries from client employees. Individual must exercise sound independent judgment to manage projects and client expectations. Must possess excellent communication skills.
- Collects and analyzes client requirements and works with client's payroll, HR and IT staff to design appropriate solutions
- Demos system with sales team via webinar and on-site presentations
- Responsible for entering new client data directly into HRIS system
- Coordinates and conducts new client enrollments involving: employee onboarding
- Analyzes and organizes employee data history at new client transition for distribution to appropriate departments
- Conducts thorough transition meetings with operations department and client services
- Thoroughly trains new client contact on HRIS system & is the key contact for the client
- Works with Payroll, Benefits and HR department to resolve client issues in a timely and accurate manner
- Proactively monitor client satisfaction through regularly scheduled calls and visits.
- Research, resolve, and respond to telephone and e-mail inquiries from client & client employees regarding: benefits, payroll, WC, and web-based HRIS
Bachelor degree in Human Resource, Business Administration or related field
Two to four years experience in Client Relationship Management with an emphasis on:
- Proven proficiency in building and managing client relationships
- Knowledge of principles and practices of human resource administration (new hire process, benefits, payroll)
- Excellent organizational, time management, oral and written communication skills
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills
- Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office, Excel, Outlook, HRIS)
The Vice President of Business Development is responsible for generating and developing new hotel management contracts in an effort to increase net income for the company. Other responsibilities include:
- Actively convert customer inquiries into executed contracts and develop future and repeat business contributing to the profitability of the company
- Identify and pursue new business sales opportunities by use of the company database, networking, exhibitions and client entertainment
- Generate business from leads and new business contacts through attending face to face meetings to build lasting relationships
- Determine key requirements to enter new markets, including undertaking marketing analysis, devising and implementing a sales and marketing strategy for the purpose of seeking out new business in all relevant market segments
- Bid and obtain new clients, prepare proposals and ensure the company process is accurately completed for all proposals and new business gains
- Analyze and research potential business growth and opportunities from existing clients and create a prospect list for targeting
- Create a referral system through building contacts, connections and relationships
- Source, evaluate and negotiate third party management contracts
- Apply good judgment in assessing risks and rewards of new business opportunities and understand potential demand from various market participants
- Network with hotel owners, lenders, attorneys, consultants and special servicers
- Attend industry events (owner conferences, investment conferences, brand conferences)
- Regularly update the President
- Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate for reporting
- Ensure all response documents are free from errors, professionally represent and address the client questions
- Support contract compliance through the negotiation of company contractual and payment terms, ensuring all aspects are understood and accepted
- Work without constant supervision and willing to work outside the normal 9-5 with flexible working hours including some weekends to accommodate business needs
DESIRED SKILLS + EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree (MBA preferred)
- Solid experience in proactive sales, hotel, hospitality industry in a customer facing role
- Must have 3-5 years of experience in a similar role with a hotel management company
- Excellent personal presentation and professionalism
- Excellent organization and prioritization skills
- Strong administrative skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to strong targets
- Ability to manage own workload
- Ability to use initiative to work alone or with a team
- Strong work ethic and dedicated to accomplishing goals
- Strives for excellence
- Must be able to speak, read, write and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace
- Must be able to read and write to facilitate the communication process
- Requires good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Considerable knowledge of complex mathematical calculations and computer accounting programs
- Budgetary analysis capabilities required
- Ability to access and accurately input information using a moderately complex computer system