As a Product Specialist you would be responsible for showcasing our core processing system, NewSolutions, to prospective clients with the goal of attaining a sale. An enthusiastic, accurate product knowledge of NewSolutions, how it interfaces with multiple third-party partners, compares to the competition, and how NewSolutions can resolve problems identified by prospect will be essential in this role. As a product specialist you will become an expert on the features and functions of our system and ancillary systems.
- Travel on-site to perform system demonstration to prospects
- Present web demonstration of the system
- Perform initial corporate and product demonstrations on-site or via the web
- Provide excellent follow up by answering questions for both prospects and clients in a timely manner
- Perform detailed web-based follow-up demonstrations over any topic within the system when requested
- Attend trade shows with the goal of securing leads and ensuring good relationships with existing customers
- Maintain a working scrambled demonstration database and PC for use in demonstrations
- Actively seek to learn all new developments and products to include content in demos
- Assist National Account Representatives as available for customer account support and analysis
- Other duties as assigned
- A Bachelor’s degree in finance, MIS, accounting, or another related field
- Credit Union experience a plus
- Must have core processing knowledge
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Strong interest in new technologies and tools
- Comfortable with complex problem solving
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate a strong passion for success, strong work ethic, and be a great team player
- Experience in developing ways of accomplishing goals with little supervision, especially as it relates learning NewSolutions, NS3 products, and ancillary partner products
Our client, a faith-based non-profit seeks a qualified individual for the position of Director of Development. Our client, a non-profit corporation, is a partnership among evangelical churches, local businesses and public-school systems that exists to strengthen students both academically and spiritually to enable them to enter third grade reading on grade level. Our client desires to take an active role in the development of children in our community through the presence of committed volunteers who will be trained to coach students using a simple sight-word approach.
The Director of Development will report to the Executive Director and will be responsible for raising all the funds necessary to fund the operations.
- Serve as liaison between the Financial Advisory Board and Executive Director and President.
- Develop and execute an annual fundraising initiative to support the operations.
- Maintain an active portfolio of major donor prospects including foundations, businesses, churches, and individuals to solicit for donations.
- Collaborate with Executive Director and President to coordinate speaking engagements.
- Create and provide monthly donor reports of solicitation efforts and results to the Executive Director and President and any others as directed by the Executive Director.
- Oversee and be responsible for all grant applications.
- Oversee the creation, preparation and dissemination of all marketing materials utilized for raising funds.
- Other duties as assigned by the Executive Director.
- Graduation from an accredited college or university with a bachelor’s degree is required.
- Preference will be given to applicants with previous successful fund-raising experience.
- The successful candidate for this position must be highly organized and possess excellent marketing and speaking skills; be competent in the use of Word, Excel, and Outlook; can perform tasks and complete projects with little or no supervision.
- Candidates must have a valid driver’s license, and reliable transportation for travel throughout the county.
This position reports to the Company Microbiologist. The Microbiology Technician is responsible
for running the routine testing of packaged products, raw materials, water samples and random
plant surface swab samples to determine microbial contamination and compliance with
appropriate standards. The Microbiology Technician must be competent in the creation of plates
using various media and the proper disposal of contaminated samples.
Understand proper workflow in the compounding and production areas of the plant.
Understand the coding system for packaging, labels, raw materials, intermediates and
finished goods in order to maintain accurate identification of production and production
Learn and understand the operation of the manufacturing software and be able to create
and modify production and quality documents as needed. You will use the manufacturing
system to record the results of microbiological tests and inspections.
Learn and understand the complete set of microbiological control tests used to document
a product’s conformance to standards. Become proficient in obtaining accurate test
Record conforming batch test results for inclusion on Certificates of Analysis.
Troubleshoot non-conforming batches or raw materials.
Inspect out-going product when required by customs or customer requirements
Investigate product quality complaints or concerns.
Accurately file and maintain laboratory records.
Obtain and process daily water samples from production and assay for microbial content using the
BDFACS micro counter and filtered membrane technique. Prepare and process sampling tools to re-use
for next day’s sampling efforts.
Maintain and record daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly use events in BDFACS micro count Maintence
log data sheet.
Extract water micro data from BDFACS and enter into EXCEL sheet for trending data.
Prepare reagents, as needed, for the BDFACS micro counter.
Process finished goods for bioburden content employing pour plate technique using six different recovery
media. Count plates utilizing Quebec Counter and record results in the lab notebook and enter results in
Prepare recovery media as use demand requires. Record type of media made and quantity in media prep
Knowledge and use of autoclave to decontaminate spent plates and pipets. Proper disposal of sterilized
items. Record data in autoclave book.
Knowledge and use of sterilization strips and biological indicator ampules and when to use them and
record their results in the autoclave book.
Assist in the Preservative Efficacy Test (PET) with dilutions, pipetting of samples into plates and pour
Ensure lab is clean, organized and wiped down on a daily basis.
Knowledge and use of electronic scales to make precise weight measurements for product examination
and media prep.
Knowledge and use of water bath.
Follow and apply Good Laboratory Practices and current Good Manufacturing Practices.
Assist in the lab inventory supply management and ordering of consumable supplies.
Maintain a safe and satisfactory work area as determined by OSHA and company guidelines and procedures.
Critical Thinking - Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions,
conclusions or approaches to problems.
Quality Control Analysis - Conducting tests and inspections of products, services, or processes to evaluate
quality or performance.
Problem Sensitivity - The ability to tell when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong. It may not involve
solving the problem, only recognizing there is a problem.
Selective Attention - The ability to concentrate on a task over a period of time without being distracted.
Information Ordering - The ability to arrange things or actions in a certain order or pattern according to a
specific rule or set of rules (e.g., patterns of numbers, letters, words, pictures, mathematical operations).
Language Skills - Ability to read and interpret documents and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine
reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of
Mathematical Skills - Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole
numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Understand the concept of percent. Have knowledge of statistical
Reasoning Ability - Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written,
oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Associate or Bachelor’s degree in microbiology.
Industrial microbiology lab experience a plus.
Bilingual (Spanish) a plus
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
Non climate controlled warehouse environment with machine and production line noise.
Ability to stand, walk, sit, squat, bend, and climb for long periods of time.
Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds
Ability to see details at close range (within a few feet of the observer)
Our client, an Atlanta-based general contracting and construction management company, is seeking a Project Accountant.
The primary responsibility of the Project Accountant is providing accounting functions and project administration for assigned projects.
Specific project accountant responsibilities include project set up, project billing, client relations, insurance and change order verifications, etc. This position works closely with Project
Managers and executive staff.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Track and maintain all subcontracts, including change orders, lien releases, W‐9 and preliminary notices
- Ensure invoices for all projects are correctly coded
- Provide administrative and clerical support on assigned projects as necessary
- Prepare and submit lien waivers on projects
- Review approved subcontractor applications for payment and reconcile to previous submissions and accounting software (Sage 100 Contractor)
- Notify Project Manager of inconsistencies on received applications for payment. (i.e. sub billing change orders not awarded in Sage)
- Work with Project Manager and subcontractor to obtain revised subcontractor billing, if necessary
- Work closely with Controller and PM to prepare, post and submit monthly billing to the clients
- Assist in annual external Insurance and Financial Audits
- Maintain organized project contract files
- Review and process expense reimbursements for employees
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Construction Management, or related field
- Strong research and problem solving skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications, especially Excel
- Attention to detail and accuracy of work performed
- Highly organized, trustworthy, and self‐directed
- Responds in a timely manner to vendors, consultants and staff
- Ability to manage multiple projects while meeting tight deadlines
- 1‐3 years of accounting experience
We are seeking an experienced Pediatric Phone Triage Nurse, LPN preferred, to join our client's team!
- Educate patients about health maintenance
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Maintain accurate patient medical records
- Provide medical advice and support to families
- Previous experience in pediatric phone triage
- Familiarity with medical software and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Our client provides banks and credit unions with a cloud-based software solution that lowers overhead and improves efficiencies in their vendor management area. Our client is searching for a Business Development sales person to join this growing team.
- Identify, evaluate, sign and support partners that can grow our distribution; e.g., state level bank and credit union associations, companies that provide compliance related products and services, and similar
- Prospect and connect with leads of banks and credit unions
- Utilize CRM to track your leads and manage your pipeline
- Meet monthly and annual sales goals
- A competitive spirit and desire to be successful
- A successful track record of similar work preferably with financial institutions or the associations that serve them
- The ability to quickly engage with customers and overcome objections
- Strong communication skills; written and verbal
- 3 or more years of sales experience
- Familiar with SaaS/cloud-based software is a plus
Compensation, Benefits, Perks:
- Competitive base salary plus commission
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401K
- Paid vacation, personal time and holidays
Responsible for a combination of electrical engineering functions to support the production and testing of control cabinets. Responsible for generating electrical schematics, bills of materials, and customer specials for new orders, as well as cost analysis, specifying electrical hardware, and creating new design solutions. Also supports testing and assembly personnel.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Review of electrical schematics, bills of materials and component layout documentation.
- Manage engineering change processes.
- Serve as technical support for the assembly group.
- Troubleshoot nonconforming product to meet quality objectives.
- Participate in process improvement and cost reduction activities.
- Interface with Customer’s Engineering and Purchasing Departments to resolve issues.
- Quality review of final assembly
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Specifications:
- Detailed knowledge of electrical hardware, control panel building and automation software.
- Ability to read and update electrical schematics.
- Detailed familiarization with electrical standards (UL, CE, CSA).
- Protects organization's value by keeping sensitive information confidential. Experience with CAD for component layouts, assembly drawings and BOM’s
- Experience with ERP/MRP systems.
- Experience in cost estimating of electrical assemblies and sheet metal products
Technical Skills Required:
- AC Induction Motors (1/2hp - 500hp)
oOperations and Applications
oOvercurrent Protection and Starter Selection
- AC Servo Motors
oMotion Controls Principles
oSelection and Sizing
oFeedback Devices (encoders, resolvers)
oPower and Signal Wiring
oControls vs. Power (distribution)
- Closed Loop Heat Controls
oSolid State Relays
- PLC (Programmable Logic Controllers) / PC- based Controls
oHardware Overview and Selection
oSpecialty Modules (Temperature, Position)
oCentralized and Distributed I/O
oFieldbus Technology (Profibus, Sercos)
oReading Electrical Prints (N/AM JIC and European DIN Standards)
oGenerating Schematics Using Electrical Software Packages
oGenerating Bill of Materials
oGenerating Cable and Wiring Lists
- Electrical Codes
oNFPA79 - Electrical Standard for Industrial Machinery
oNEC - National Electrical Code
oEN60204 - Safety of Machinery - Electrical Equipment of Machine.
- Very proficient in MS Office Applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, among others.
- Excellent in the English language. Knowledge in Spanish/German (spoken or written) is an advantage.
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Project management skills.
- Strong problem solving and trouble shooting skills.
*****Candidates required to meet all requirements as listed to be considered. *****
Office Manager - Pediatrics
Reports to: Managing Physician
Summary:Rare opportunity with a leading Pediatric office in the East Memphis area – the Office Manager is responsible for all business and administrative aspects of the practice and its operations. This includes, but is not limited to, personnel/resource administration, financial management, practice development/marketing, practice administration, and implementation of policies through development of goals, objectives, plans and procedures. The Office Manager acts on behalf of the practice in all business affairs of the practice at the direction of the physician partners. Highly competitive compensation package.
- Coordinate with CPA and oversee all financial management including billing, collections, A/R, A/P, month end financial statements, profitability monitoring, payroll, and budgeting.
- Manage entire staff efficiently while maintaining a welcoming office culture.
- Administer benefit plans for physicians and staff including profit sharing, 401(k) plans, as well as medical and voluntary insurance.
- Coordinate and oversee communications with information systems manager (ISM).
- Assist with training on all platforms.
- Assist with implementation of new EMR system.
- Responsible for human resource functions within office including recruitment, new hire orientation, employee reviews, disciplinary processes, conflict resolution, scheduling, salary policies, and continuing education programs.
- Responsible for practice development, marketing, and public relations.
- Conduct and run staff and physician meetings.
- Serve as policy officer and conduct all HIPAA training and compliance for the practice.
- Oversee maintenance and security of appropriate office premises, property, and equipment.
- Stay up to date on principles and practices of private practice health care administration, government regulations, managed care, and other third parties.
- Independent and analytical thinker with high degree of initiative, good judgement, and discretion.
- Effective relationship builder with ability to delegate.
- Able to prioritize effectively and make recommendations for continuous operational improvement.
- Able to research, analyze, and interpret complex data and present accurate and comprehensive reports to physician partners as required.
- Strong negotiation skills with contracts and vendors.
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral).
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office and EMR systems.
Hotel Equities, one of the top hotel development and management companies in the industry, is currently searching for a remarkable General Manager for the Fairfield Inn and Suites in Tyler, TX! We offer an award-winning winning culture and a unique environment that empowers our team to exceed guests' expectations and make a distinct difference in people's lives. Our ideal candidate will be engaged, authentic, and prepared to operate two "best in class" hotels!
The General Manager will be responsible for the completion of all critical path efforts prior to the opening of the SpringHill Suites. Furthermore, the General Manager will function as the primary strategic business leader of the properties with responsibility for all aspects of the operations, including guest and employee satisfaction, human resources, financial performance, sales and revenue generation and delivering a return on investment to ownership. Other responsibilities may include but are not limited to the following:
- Ensuring implementation of the brand service strategy and brand initiatives with the objective of meeting or exceeding guest expectations and increasing profit and market share
•Holding property leadership team accountable for strategy execution
•Guiding professional development of the property leadership team and all team members
•Ensuring sales engines are leveraged
•Building owner loyalty through proactive communication, setting and managing expectations, and delivering solid business results
•Being active in the local community to build strong relationships with local officials, businesses, and customers
*Please note that this job description is not an exclusive or exhaustive list of all functions that a General Manager may be asked to perform.*
- Candidates for General Manager must have a minimum of 3 years hotel management experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
•Marriott experience strongly preferred
•Desire to operate a best in class hotel
•Strong financial knowledge is required
•Have a proven track record of meeting budgets, understanding P&L statements, and cost controls
•Proven ability to deliver exceptional guest service results as measured through guest satisfaction
•Ability to read, write and speak English, with excellent grammar and communication skills (written and verbal)
The HR Manager is responsible for leading the HR function and being a business partner within the Memphis Operations Unit. As the HR Manager, you will be a critical component in providing an energizing and engaging work environment.
- Maintain positive employee relations by creating a responsive, open environment and being available to employees to facilitate open and continuous communication; coach others on techniques used to establish and maintain positive employee relations.
- Conduct and document internal investigations into employee complaints.
- Assist leadership on the creation of corrective action programs for employees. Work with leaders to ensure performance plans are set maintained and continuously improved.
- Manage the off-boarding process which includes: exit process and addressing any non-compete concerns.
- Identify and monitor the organization's culture so that it supports the attainment of the company's goals and promotes employee satisfaction.
- Keep the leadership team informed of issues that could jeopardize the achievement of company goals. Partner with leadership to develop a plan to improve any concerns.
- Partner with leadership to provide an employee oriented; high-performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity, and development.
- Coach leadership on the appropriate actions required to respond to employee issues and concerns.
- Facilitate the performance evaluation process for the Business Unit.
- Partner with hiring managers and the Talent Acquisition team to identify staffing needs and define a recruiting strategy to fill open positions.
- Participate in the hiring process which includes: staffing logistics, interviews, candidate screens, and employee offers.
- Lead the internal recruiting process for open positions within the Power Tool Business Unit.
- Partner with leadership and the Organizational Development team in the new employee onboarding process (i.e. Orientation, Onboarding Training Plans, etc.)
- Ensure compliance within the organization for regulatory activities such as EEO, AAP, OSHA, WC, Unemployment, FMLA, ADA and FLSA.
- Address employee issues and work with management to ensure that all company policies and procedures are followed uniformly across the sales and service organization.
- Responsible for ensuring base pay compensation is appropriate for the position.
- Assist in establishing company wage and salary structure.
- Establish best practices in compensation and benefits through research and up-to-date information.
- Monitor pay practices and pay ranges to help to recruit and retain superior staff.
- Assist in organizational changes (i.e. communication, updates to reporting structure, etc.)
- Provide monthly reports and analysis on various employee data as requested leadership.
- Organizes, completes and presents projects as assigned by leadership within specified time frames.
- Drive continuous program and process improvements in a demanding and rapidly changing business environment.
- Interact in a positive, customer-service focused manner with all levels of the organization via both verbal and written communication.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- This position requires a Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management, or related field; OR equivalent experience.
- Minimum 5 year of progressive Human Resources experience is required.
- Up-to- date knowledge of state and federal employment laws and regulations.
- Strong verbal and written communication, interpersonal and customer service skills are required.
- Demonstrated ability to serve as a knowledgeable resource to the leadership team.
- The ability to maintain confidentiality, exercise good judgment and diplomacy.
- Strong business acumen.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications necessary.
- Some travel may be required.
The Revenue Cycle Director leads and organizes revenue cycle functions including charge capture, coding, and edit/denial management; manages resources, aligning them with best-in-class performance metrics in specific categories of revenue cycle (operations, compliance, accuracy, effectiveness, and efficiency). The role is responsible for establishing, meeting and exceeding operational work flow, productivity and results standards related to the above functions; participates in the development and implementation of a revenue cycle integration model that coordinates and organizes, manages, and monitors the effectiveness and productivity of staff in revenue cycle roles to build consistency of work flow and optimization of resources. This position will work on revenue cycle performance to meet short term strategic goals and will provide analysis and create written guidelines, policies, and procedures in accordance with best practice for all work processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or healthcare management
- 7+ years of experience in Revenue Cycle environment
- Experience in Third Party Billing and Reimbursement
- Understanding of compliance, payor and governmental policies
- Management experience leading and motivating a team and measuring results with metrics
- Knowledge of AthenaHealth preferred
Our client is a privately held company based in Memphis, TN. The Chemical Operations Manager is responsible for all aspects of chemical manufacturing operations. This position will be responsible for the technical support, manufacturing & maintenance teams and capital projects of bulk chemical processes leading a team of approximately 15 people. In addition, the Chemical Operations Manager should have an entreprenuerial mindset as he/she will work closely with the senior leadership team to improve and grow business. The is a hands-on role where you will be on the manufacturing floor. It is a day shift position.
SPECIFIC FUNCTIONS OF POSITION:
- Manage the day to day chemical manufacturing processes.
- Provide technical support to the manufacturing team supporting equipment such as boilers.
- Create standard work instructions.
- Work with R&D teams to scale new products and assist in the innovation process.
- Directly manage manufacturing and maintenance teams.
- Drive continuous improvement through lean manufacturing initiatives.
- Member of the senior leadership team.
- Any and all other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering, Process Engineering or Mechanical Engineering.
- Experience in chemical plant will be considered in lieu of degree
- Minimum of ten combined years of experience in chemical plant operations.
- Minimum of five years of experience in a leadership capacity.
- Advanced knowledge of computer software systems including, Microsoft Office.
- Strong leadership skills and ability to translate technical knowledge to the manufacturing team.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to engage and influence the organization
Regulatory Compliance Assistant
This position reports to the Regulatory Compliance Manager. The Regulatory Compliance assistant is responsible to help ensure that products manufactured and/or sold by our client are in regulatory compliance with local, state and federal regulations in the U.S. and that products sold outside the United States conform to the applicable regulations in the country or region where they are sold.
- For products sold in the United States, help ensure that our client's products only contain raw materials that are not prohibited in any state or under federal regulation. If a product contains a restricted material, help insure that its use meets the guidelines that have been established.
- Help ensure that the operational aspects of our client comply with FDA Guidelines for Cosmetic manufacture by reviewing, adding and modifying SOP’s. Maintain the quality manual.
- Coordinate with ICMAD in order keep our client current on cosmetic issues. Complete CIR surveys as requested.
- For products sold outside the United States, help ensure the products are properly registered in the country of sale by submitting all documents required for product registration in the country. Keep copies of all documents submitted.
- For products sold in the EU, work with our client’s responsible person (Biorius) to help ensure that complete portfolios are created and maintained on all products sold to EU countries.
- Develop documentation to support product claims. Maintain our clients’s database of formulas, raw material information, Stability and Preservative Efficacy Tests.
- For products sold in the EU, monitor REACH compliance and determine on a yearly basis, the amount of raw material entering the EU under the REACH program. Ensure REACH monitored items are purchased as REACH compliant materials and have a REACH compliance certificate on file.
- For all products, generate and maintain GHS compliant Safety Data Sheets files.
- For all products, generate and maintain accurate ingredient statements based on current INCI nomenclature in Laboratory and Kallik label software databases.
- Help create and maintain an equipment calibration program.
- Generate CoA’s available to customer services for shipping.
- Review Kallik labels that are routed for approval.
- Other duties as assigned by the Technical Director.
- JOB SKILLS:
- Maintain a safe and satisfactory work area as determined by OSHA and company guidelines and procedures.
- Critical Thinking - Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Problem Sensitivity - The ability to tell when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong. It may not involve solving the problem, only recognizing there is a problem.
- Selective Attention - The ability to concentrate on a task over a period of time without being distracted.
- Information Ordering - The ability to arrange things or actions in a certain order or pattern according to a specific rule or set of rules (e.g., patterns of numbers, letters, words, pictures, mathematical operations).
- Language Skills - Ability to read and interpret documents and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Mathematical Skills - Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Understand the concept of percent. Have knowledge of statistical concepts.
- Reasoning Ability - Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Ability to effectively utilize computer programs such as Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Dynamics and Vicinity Manufacturing.
- EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma minimum
- 2 years of regulatory or quality assurance experience.
- WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Generally an office environment however occasional work in a non-climate controlled warehouse/manufacturing environment with machine and production line noise.
- Ability to stand, walk, sit, squat, bend, and climb.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds
The Controller is responsible for supporting the Mortgage Division of the Bank by assuming responsibility for all aspects of the accounting function of the Mortgage Division. The Controller is responsible for applying accounting principles, policies and procedures, analyzing financial information, preparing accounting entries, maintaining the general ledger and preparing timely and accurate financial analysis, reports, statements and budgets. In addition, the Controller must maintain an effective system of internal accounting controls. The Controller must collaborate effectively and professionally with other Mortgage Division and Bank team members.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for accounting and financial reporting activities for the Mortgage Division
- Provide accounting and financial support to the Mortgage Division President as well as other Mortgage Division team members including Loan Production Office (LPO) personnel, (approximately 25 LPOs), as well as Mortgage Operations associates.
- Apply Generally Accepted Accounting Principles along with the Mortgage Division’s accounting policies and procedures to the Mortgage Division’s financial transactions
- Manage the accounting close for the Mortgage Division within 10 business days of month-end in conjunction with the bank closing process and produce accurate and timely monthly financial statements and financial reports
- Prepare other timely financial analysis and key metrics for the Mortgage Division as needed to support the Mortgage Division President, the CFO and other Senior Management of Bank
- Establish and maintain an effective system of internal accounting control procedures for the Mortgage Division
- Responsible for reconciling all Mortgage Division general ledger accounts accurately and timely
- Responsible for managing the daily accounts payable functions
- Responsible for preparing accurate and timely monthly P&Ls and updating contingency reserves for each LPO
- Communicate as necessary with the LPO managers to address accounting questions and provide support
- Prepare and record monthly Mortgage Mark to Market accounting entries (IRLC, LHFS & hedge instruments)
- Responsible for calculation of bi-weekly Mortgage loan officer commissions
- Develop and maintain Mortgage Division Accounting Policies and Procedures
- Prepare the Mortgage Division annual budget and support the preparation of the annual budget
- Prepare monthly variance analysis of actual financial results compared to budget
- Review pro-forma financial statements of potential new LPOs and assist with the on-boarding process as necessary.
- Monitor all LPO real estate leases and assist in renewal process as necessary
- Prepare periodic Mortgage Division forecasted financial information
- Provide support as needed for internal and external audits and examinations
- Supervise the accounting staff of the Mortgage Division
- Develop effective relationships with Mortgage business partners and attend Mortgage Division management meetings as appropriate
- Provide accounting support for any legal and compliance matters as necessary
- Provide accounting support for the IT department by managing the IT stock GL account and monitoring all IT purchases.
- Assist the IT Department with the development of their annual budget and monthly IT cost allocations
- Support other Bank divisions as requested by the CFO
- Perform other duties and functions as requested by the CFO
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting required, CPA preferred
- Knowledge and application of generally accepted accounting principles and auditing processes
- 5-7 years of accounting experience private OR 3-4 years of public accounting
- Strong general ledger accounting and close experience
- Supervisory experience
- Effective management skills and ability to communicate with all levels of employees
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong analytical, financial analysis and data analysis skills
- Accounting systems knowledge
- Strong judgment and problem-solving skills
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload for self and staff
Do you want to influence the decisions of the world’s leading companies? Do you have extensive market research experience and a talent for building strong client relationships? Are you a team leader who inspires your team and helps them reach new heights? Join SKIM’s team in Hoboken!
SKIM is an international customer insights agency that specializes in understanding decision behavior to provide actionable insights to our clients.
As a Director at SKIM and location manager for SKIM’s Hoboken office, you’ll be responsible for developing our business and position us among the top tier suppliers providing data-driven and solution-based marketing & business recommendations for various industries/categories. You will have extensive knowledge of SKIM’s methodology-based solutions, consult on large-scale market research or analytics projects, be hands-on in providing account and project guidance when necessary, and expand our client base, as well as strengthen existing client relationships.
In this role, you will discuss marketing issues/business problems with clients throughout the engagement with them, such as guiding innovative proposals and taking a consulting role, and being critical in helping answer complex business questions for clients by applying and adapting advanced and solid research techniques, with out–of-the-box thinking.
In addition, as the location manager for the office, you will ensure the wellbeing of the team across the core business functions (e.g. operations, methodology & innovation) and collaborate with other location managers effectively for the greater good of the entire US region. This includes:
- Lead and inspire the Hoboken team towards SKIM’s Mission to be the Decision Behavior Experts
- Lead the development of an inclusive office culture that values and respects differences in background, skills and experiences, as well as reflect SKIM’s values
- Foster a work environment that is open, inviting, enjoyable and encourages collaboration and new ideas
- Lead in the recruitment and selection of employees, including determining the interviewing process to ensure the right mix of people to serve the needs of the business and the location
- Lead talent development (retention and growth) strategy for the location in conjunction with the US Leadership Team and the HR manager
- Be the official and natural go-to person for all people for the local team irrespective of their functions or industry alignment
- Oversee and properly delegate the resource allocation based on availability, skill sets, desired development
- Encourage training and knowledge sharing on broad range of topics: new methodological approaches (qual and quant), project related issues, new insights, category trends and expertise, developments in the MR industry, etc.
We are looking for a dedicated and enthusiastic leader who is a forward-looking change agent, and possesses the following:
- Past hands-on experiences executing actual analytics or modeling type of projects (e.g. conjoint/discrete choice, forecasting) is a must for this specific position and this office
- Minimum of 10 years experience with a mix of hands-on quantitative and analytics work and client consultation, with demonstrated knowledge and deep understanding of various quantitative research methods across industries/categories
- Experience and interest in leading one or more of the following types of projects: price and portfolio optimization, forecasting, message/claims testing, path to purchase/eCommerce, demand modelling/market potential studies, segmentation, ATU tracking studies
- Experience in consultative selling
- Proven track record in developing and maintaining key accounts and client relationships
- Experience and interest in managing, coaching and mentoring teams
- Self-motivated and high energy, with the ability to manage different work styles and effectively inspire teams and resolve conflicts
- Proven ability to navigate complex organizations to find decision makers, champions, and key stakeholders while creating strong relationships at every level
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including in-person presentation
- Experience using analytical software (e.g. SAS, R, SPSS etc)
- A (Master’s) degree in one of the following studies is considered a plus: Marketing Research, Data Analytics, Marketing
Salary and benefits
SKIM is an equal opportunity employer and offers a flexible working environment. We offer a competitive salary & benefits package that includes the following:
- Annual performance-based and profit sharing bonus
- Employer-paid medical, dental and vision coverage
- 4% match on 401(k)
- Regular team outings and events
- Annual team-building day
- High value placed on taking initiative and ownership
- Open, communicative work environment
- Flat organizational structure
- Work/life balance
- Casual dress code
- Great, passionate colleagues
- Active training programs in place, many of which are guided on-the-job training
At SKIM we understand that our employees are our most valuable asset; we are committed to their future development and provide the opportunity to create a career that fits the aspirations of each individual. We have active training programs in place, many of which are trainings on the job.
Please note that only completed applications, consisting of a resume and cover letter will be considered.
The Account Manager performs a multifaceted array of duties in support of the day-to-day operations of the insurance agency. Major activities include customer service, correspondence, creating spreadsheets, interaction with agents, carriers and clients, assembling proposals, filing, completing/processing applications, payments and enrollments, collecting data and systematic follow up to ensure accuracy.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Function as customer service liaison between customer (group client, insured, carrier) and agency, client or carrier via telephone, email, letter or in person.
- Work with writing agent and Benefit Consultant to obtain all relevant information for quotes and proposals. Utilize information from writing agent for quoting and RFP purposes. Follow up and procure quotes in timely manner. Prepare spreadsheet(s) comparing quotes and in preparation of proposal for client .
- Maintain client privacy and confidentiality in accordance with all federal, state, local and company requirements. Promptly notify Supervisor of any questions or suspected issues with confidentiality or privacy.
- Obtain and maintain current insurance license at the appropriate licensure level in accordance with applicable state law.
- Work together with client and/or clients authorized agent to insure accurate and timely deductions for group plans.
- Conduct and/or assist with group enrollment (new and recurring open) according to carrier requirements and agency procedures. Prep and review enrollment forms for submission to Carrier. Function as liaison between group and carrier to identify enrollment errors. Coordinate enrollment adds and deletes with billing reconciliation efforts.
- Assist customers with policy questions and change requests. Notify Supervisor of any non standard or inappropriate requests.
- Per carrier requirements and agency procedures, process new applications and payments, document payment receipt and forward to carrier.
- File/Scan all applications, notes, quotes, proposals, contracts and correspondence in accordance with agency procedures.
- Other duties as required or assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- 4 year college degree or equivalent with Insurance, Business, Economics and/or Risk Management focus.
- Current licensed or willing to obtain GA health insurance license (at company expense)
- Minimum 2 years insurance industry experience in customer service or internal sales support
- Current licensed or willing to obtain GA health insurance license (at company expense)
A Client Service Manager works closely with key clients to analyze requirements, develop and manage a conversion strategy to install the client account within established project timeframes that meets client and Adams Keegan processing objectives. This individual is 100% responsible for new client implementation and on-boarding experience. Trains and provides first level product support to client in HRIS system. Following implementation, this key individual will be responsible for the client's overall satisfaction and retention.Responsible for addressing and solving client issues through hands on research and problem solving, leveraging internal and external resources as needed. Promoting total client satisfaction by establishing a sound business relationship between client and Adams Keegan. By serving as an internal client advocate, the Client Service Manager will proactively monitor the client’s satisfaction through regularly scheduled calls and visits. Maintains comprehensive records on service activities to monitor client satisfaction. Educates the client on technology enhancements. Coordinates special request, reports and queries. Research, resolve and respond to telephone and e-mail inquiries from client employees. Individual must exercise sound independent judgment to manage projects and client expectations. Must possess excellent communication skills.
- Collects and analyzes client requirements and works with client's payroll, HR and IT staff to design appropriate solutions
- Demos system with sales team via webinar and on-site presentations
- Responsible for entering new client data directly into HRIS system
- Coordinates and conducts new client enrollments involving: employee onboarding
- Analyzes and organizes employee data history at new client transition for distribution to appropriate departments
- Conducts thorough transition meetings with operations department and client services
- Thoroughly trains new client contact on HRIS system & is the key contact for the client
- Works with Payroll, Benefits and HR department to resolve client issues in a timely and accurate manner
- Proactively monitor client satisfaction through regularly scheduled calls and visits.
- Research, resolve, and respond to telephone and e-mail inquiries from client & client employees regarding: benefits, payroll, WC, and web-based HRIS
Bachelor degree in Human Resource, Business Administration or related field
Two to four years experience in Client Relationship Management with an emphasis on:
- Proven proficiency in building and managing client relationships
- Knowledge of principles and practices of human resource administration (new hire process, benefits, payroll)
- Excellent organizational, time management, oral and written communication skills
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills
- Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office, Excel, Outlook, HRIS)
The Vice President of Business Development is responsible for generating and developing new hotel management contracts in an effort to increase net income for the company. Other responsibilities include:
- Actively convert customer inquiries into executed contracts and develop future and repeat business contributing to the profitability of the company
- Identify and pursue new business sales opportunities by use of the company database, networking, exhibitions and client entertainment
- Generate business from leads and new business contacts through attending face to face meetings to build lasting relationships
- Determine key requirements to enter new markets, including undertaking marketing analysis, devising and implementing a sales and marketing strategy for the purpose of seeking out new business in all relevant market segments
- Bid and obtain new clients, prepare proposals and ensure the company process is accurately completed for all proposals and new business gains
- Analyze and research potential business growth and opportunities from existing clients and create a prospect list for targeting
- Create a referral system through building contacts, connections and relationships
- Source, evaluate and negotiate third party management contracts
- Apply good judgment in assessing risks and rewards of new business opportunities and understand potential demand from various market participants
- Network with hotel owners, lenders, attorneys, consultants and special servicers
- Attend industry events (owner conferences, investment conferences, brand conferences)
- Regularly update the President
- Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate for reporting
- Ensure all response documents are free from errors, professionally represent and address the client questions
- Support contract compliance through the negotiation of company contractual and payment terms, ensuring all aspects are understood and accepted
- Work without constant supervision and willing to work outside the normal 9-5 with flexible working hours including some weekends to accommodate business needs
DESIRED SKILLS + EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree (MBA preferred)
- Solid experience in proactive sales, hotel, hospitality industry in a customer facing role
- Must have 3-5 years of experience in a similar role with a hotel management company
- Excellent personal presentation and professionalism
- Excellent organization and prioritization skills
- Strong administrative skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to strong targets
- Ability to manage own workload
- Ability to use initiative to work alone or with a team
- Strong work ethic and dedicated to accomplishing goals
- Strives for excellence
- Must be able to speak, read, write and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace
- Must be able to read and write to facilitate the communication process
- Requires good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Considerable knowledge of complex mathematical calculations and computer accounting programs
- Budgetary analysis capabilities required
- Ability to access and accurately input information using a moderately complex computer system
The primary purpose of the Developer is to design, code and debug applications.
· Write, modify, and debug software for client applications
· Interpret written user stories, business requirements and technical specification documents
· Perform coding to written technical specifications and high level designs
· Follow development processes
· Investigate, analyze and document reported defects
· Perform maintenance programming and correction of identified defects
· Create, document, and implement user stories and unit test plans
· Create and maintain technical documentation using defined technical documentation templates or software
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills
· Excellent organizational and follow-up skills
· Ability to instill confidence in others and generate enthusiasm
· Demonstrate an understanding of full lifecycle application development
· Knowledge of source debuggers and visual development environments
· Demonstrate an appreciation of the bigger business picture, not just IT requirements
Qualifications / Experience
· C# 7.0+
· ASP.NET & MVC
· Windows Services
· Web Services – REST and SOAP
· Windows WPF & WinForms
· Git Version Control
· Unit Testing and Mocking experience
· Agile/Kaban experience
· Experience designing, developing and implementing client applications
· Design/UX Background is a plus
· Mobile Development, iOS and Android is a plus
· Experience in SCRUM preferred but not required
· Healthcare or long term care experience preferred but not required
· Bachelor’s degree or higher preferred.
· Able to maintain confidentiality
· Able to think laterally
· Ability to work independently and within a team
· Ability to exercise sound judgment and discretion
· Able to build strong, cooperative and cohesive working relationships
· Able to remain calm and manage own emotions
· Demonstrate initiative for improving own skills and assisting others to enhance their skill set
· Flexible, reliable and adaptable to change
Our client, a Memphis based financial services provider, is looking for an experienced Financial Advisor to assist clients (individual investors, business owners and foundations)in managing their portfolios and investment strategies. The successful candidate will provide savings and protection solutions to help clients plan for all of life’s circumstances, both expected and unexpected. If you’re looking for a chance for great income potential, independence and flexibility, we encourage you to apply today.
- Provide financial planning support to clients
- Support investment professionals to cultivate client relationships
- Prepare financial plans and check their accuracy
- Respond to prospective customer queries about financial planning
- Assist in the development plans for the company
- Offer subject matter expertise to fellow Financial Advisors
- Maintain awareness of latest legislative changes that may affect financial planning
- 1-5 years’ industry experience as a Financial Advisor
- CFP designation or willing
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or related field
- Series 65/66 license
- Possess strong knowledge of the investment business and strong understanding of financial planning concepts
- RIA experience preferred; experience clearing through Schwab a plus
- Excellent computer, interpersonal and communication skills