The Administrative Assistant provides skilled administrative support to executive and other management and corporate office personnel by handling various routines, processes and responsibilities. These activities typically may include answering phones, conducting research, preparing reports, overseeing information requests, and the performance of clerical functions such as the preparation of correspondence, maintenance of calendars, reception of visitors, arranging conference calls, scheduling meetings, preparing expense reports, disseminating information, preparing federal express packages and other responsibilities customary to the position.
Administrative Assistant Tasks
- Prepare expense reports and process through reimbursement.
- Prepare reports, memos, letters, and other company documents, using word processing, spreadsheets, and database or presentation software.
- Create and maintain files, electronic and hard-copy.
- Research and respond to information requests concerning topics within the managers’ areas of responsibility; research and obtain information for reports and special projects.
- Provide administrative support to all departments as needed.
- Provide clerical support including, but not limited to, filing, faxing, ordering office supplies, photocopying and data entry.
- Create and maintain accounting and financial reports.
- Answer phones, greet and assist visitors with requests.
- Set up conference room for meetings including ordering meals and beverages as needed.
- Receive and distribute mail, federal express and other packages timely and efficiently.
- Organize and maintain visual and sensory aesthetics of the corporate office including, but not limited to, the shared areas such as the kitchen, front office, fax/copy areas, and conference rooms.
- Acts as the point person for Adams Keegan; acting as the liaison between the services company and the Corporation for human resource and employee services such as payroll, benefits, and on boarding.
- Assisting CFO with property and health insurance.
- Assisting CEO with maintaining licenses
A minimum of high school diploma plus at least 4 years applicable experience; OR business school graduate with at least 2 years applicable experience; OR 4-year degree and demonstrated ability in the skills and knowledge requirements.
Knowledge and Experience Requirements:
Clerical – Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing and other office technology, managing files and records, business correspondence and standard office procedures and terminology.
Computers and Electronics – Competency in use of office computers and related hardware; experience in the use of office software including MSWord, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
Administration and Management – Understanding of general business and management principles involved in coordination of people and resources, and in standard business practices and office etiquette.
General – Excellent phone etiquette, team player attitude, strong work ethic and organizational skills, ability to multi-task and enjoy a busy work environment and flexibility to work additional hours when needed including weekends.
Understanding of time management principles, in regard to accomplishing assignments and effective use of own time and time of others.
High level of reading comprehension, and ability to understand complex business documents. Effective in personal communication, both verbal and written.
Ability to adjust to changing priorities and identify alternative solutions to problems.
Our client is seeking a Revenue Cycle Director to lead revenue cycle operations for third party billing in a multi-specialty physician practice. The ideal candidate will have 7-10 years progressive experience in health care administration, ideally in the area of revenue cycle. This role requires effective leadership and managerial competencies, strong verbal and written communications, and in-depth knowledge of third party billing and reimbursement.
The Director is responsible for daily operations leading a large team appealing claims, minimizing bad debt, and improving cash flow. Broad knowledge of carrier requirements and procedures is necessary. This role requires attention to detail and diligent follow up. The ideal candidate must possess leadership skills to manage a large group and successfully address operational issues including productivity and adherence to best practices. The work environment is fast paced and demanding therefore flexibility is required.
This role requires knowledge of:
- Business principles and management theory
- An in-depth understanding of Revenue Cycle
- Denial resolution and payment services procedures
- Business process analysis and design
- Effectively managing operations, preferably in a Medical Billing setting for multi-specialty physician practice
- HIPPA and other compliance standards
- Bachelor’s degree; business or healthcare related field preferred
The Technical Support Specialist's role is to ensure proper computer operations so that end users can accomplish daily tasks. This includes receiving, prioritizing, actively resolving and documenting end user requests via email, phone, or other methods. Monitoring device connectivity while resolving or escalating potential issues. Problem resolution may involve the use of proprietary utilities, diagnostic and tracking tools, client training and / or hands-on assistance. Must have computer and internet access at home for mandatory on-call.
Technical Support Specialists interact regularly with all levels of internal management and non-management personnel, as well as various levels of clients, including but not limited to corporate group executives, pharmacy owners, long-term care administrators, pharmacists, order entry technicians, nurses, and medication aides.
Key responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following:
· Provide first level technical support relating to client issues with proprietary software.
· Provide basic technical support at the network level: connectivity, routers, firewalls, security.
· Provide basic remote access solution implementation and support.
· Monitor device connectivity, resolve issues, engage clients for assistance as necessary.
· Perform hands-on fixes including installing and upgrading software, implementing file backups, and configuring systems and applications.
· Test fixes (when necessary) to ensure problem has been resolved.
· Escalate problems (when necessary) to the appropriate experienced Technical Support Analyst.
· Record, track, and document any problem-solving process, including all successful and unsuccessful decisions made and actions taken, through to the final resolution.
· Document all pertinent client information in ticketing system.
· Apply diagnostic utilities to aid in troubleshooting.
· Access software update information, knowledge base and additional resources to aid in problem resolution.
· Learn proprietary software and hardware used and supported by this organization.
· Communicate with customers as required via phone and remote access, providing progress and resolution updates, notification of impending changes, etc.
· Perform other duties as required.
· Requires a high school diploma or equivalent and 0-3 years of related experience.
· Problem solving skills.
· Ability to communicate technical information to a wide variety of users.
· Understanding of principles and practices of customer service.
· Plan, organize, prioritize and process work to ensure that deadlines are met; organize and manage multiple assignments and priorities.
· Read, comprehend and retain technical information on computer products and systems.
· Communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
· Establish and maintain effective working relationships with those encountered during the course of the work day.
Our client is growing and searching for a Relationship Manager to add to the team in their Atlanta office. As a Relationship Manager, your primary responsibility is to work with clients on implementing and maintaining an established investment plan. This requires extensive contact with clients to create a close, personal relationship between you, the client, and the rest of our team. To earn the position of trust you must possess, and be able to effectively communicate, a solid understanding of various options that are available to create and protect wealth.
- Proactive communication with clients by adhering to our contact approach.
- High moral and ethical standards
- Team player, friendly, motivated, detail oriented, self-starter, professional, and take ownership of work performed
- Anticipates client needs, solves problems and follows through with exceptional service
- Responds to incoming emails and telephone calls in a professional manner to ensure that the client’s request is met in a timely fashion
- Initiate Funds Disbursements (wires and check requests)
- Process Funds Transfers and money movements
- Manages calendar and schedules meetings for clients, prospects and outside vendors
- Documents all communications with clients
- Documents all relevant action items and tasks being tracked in the Redtail CRM
- Maintains all current Harmon Financial systems as presented
- Prepares and coordinates documents in preparation for meetings
- Is prompt with post-meeting follow-up
- Interacts with the firms’ home office support to develop cooperative relationships and guarantee timely follow through on requests
- Executes project-related tasks to contribute to the firm’s development
- Cultivates ideas to develop or help improve office systems and protocol
- Adheres to all Regulatory rules and standards
- Variable / Life Insurance licensed preferred
- 10 solid years’ experience in industry
- Redtail CRM and task management
- Outlook email and calendar
- Microsoft Excel, Word Office suite, Adobe PDF
- Ability to improvise and proactively assist in client requests or firm tasks
- High communication skills (written and presentational)
- Above average organizational skills
Attributes and Behaviors:
- Develops and maintains positive working relationships with others
- Arrives to work each morning on time
- Actively shares ideas and information on firm roles, responsibilities and systems
- Admits to mistakes immediately and works quickly to resolve the issues
- Maintains a high customer service ethic and is passionate about meeting and assisting clients
- Takes pride in the achievement of team objectives
- Assists team members unprompted
- Keeps pace with changes and acquires knowledge/skills necessary for business development
Our client is a Memphis based bank with over 90 years of experience. The bank is seeking to add a Bank Operations Officer. The Operations Officer will report to the COO and has the overall responsibility for leading and supervising the daily operations of the Deposit Operations, Loan Servicing, Payment Operations, Wire Desk, and Branch Support teams. Provides day to day leadership for Operations Managers and Staff.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Leads day-to-day activities of a high visibility multi-function, multi-team operations department.
- Manages processing activities and teams to insure timely and accurate processing of daily operational requirements.
- Works with and directs team members to develop and improve processes and procedures that meet compliance, legal and customer service targets.
- Supervises staff including: hiring recommendations, determining workload and delegating assignments, training, monitoring and evaluating performance.
- Works with Technology, Credit, Compliance, Legal, Audit and other business partners to manage the implementation of company's policy and procedures, to include execution of overall strategy, regulatory compliance, expense controls and meeting financial and compliance standards.
- Supports various bank platforms and applications by serving as business owner and/or administrator, and complies with all vendor management requirements as business owner.
- Participates in industry and professional associations and with peer bank counterparts to remain current on pertinent developments in the operations function of banking.
- Develops and implements efficient, technology driven solutions for daily responsibilities within all bank operations areas.
- Maintains regulatory compliance and information security standards of supervised areas.
- Other duties may be assigned
- Bachelor Degree with concentration in Business, Finance or Banking.
- 10 years+ Banking experience, with a strong background in Deposits preferred.
- Minimum 5 years in a management capacity.
- Knowledge of relevant regulatory requirements related to deposit and loan products.
- Strong communication skills and leadership talent.
- The ability to build rapport with others in core departments and with internal and external business partners.
- Good organizational and customer service skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and appropriately prioritize, as well as ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to make decisions regarding operational and administrative risks as it relates to deposits and loans.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with applicable computer software such as Microsoft Office and core banking software.
Our client, a hotel management company, is seeking a Corporate Director of Human Resources & Communication to join their headquarters team. The Corporate Director of Human Resources & Communcation, in conjunction with company attorney and Adams Keegan, is responsible for planning, managing, and implementing policies relating to all phases of Human Resources, including recruitment, training and development, compensation and benefit administration, wage and hour issues, and employee relations. The Director of Human Resources & Communcation will assume a strong leadership role in supporting a positive and forward thinking associate environment and culture, while also protecting the best interests of the company. This position will spearhead all internal communications for the company, and also serve as the administrator and manager for all corporate office related activities. This position will report directly to the Vice President of Finance, with additional oversight and accountability to the Vice President of Operations.
Essential Job Functions:
- Participate in policy making and general operating decisions in conjunction with the Executive Committee
- Serve as the Office Manager at the Corporate level – handle or delegate all tasks relative to maintaining the functionality and “housekeeping” of the home office
- With support and guidance form the Executive Committee, issue and execute all internal and associate communications for the corporate office and hotel properties (when applicable)
- Serve as the main point of contact with Adams Keegan, the company’s Human Resources and Payroll partner
- Oversee and support the Payroll administrator for the Corporate Office, in conjunction with the Corporate Controller. Serve as the secondary point of contact and subject matter expert for all payroll related matters
- Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with all staff members. In conjunction with the Executive Committee, serve as the culture ambassador for the company, initiating and driving all positive efforts to promote and communicate the efforts and mission of Company
- Update and monitor company policies and standards in employee handbook, form documentation, written material, training, and facilitate consistent communication and application of the same, both at the corporate and property level
- Ensure employment offers have the necessary approval and prepare offer letters upon request by Executive Committee Members
- With company attorney guidance, ensure company compliance with all employment laws and other regulatory guidelines
- Assist and support with the onboarding of all new Hotels, handle all employment and HR related matters in conjunction with the assigned Corporate Director of Operations
- Manage compensation through job and market analysis and make recommendations on position wage ranges as industry trend shift
- Oversee performance management; ensure compensation increases and performance reviews are completed and submitted in a timely manner
- Review monthly labor turnover report, chart trends, and develop solutions, changes, or new recruitment strategies as necessary
- Oversee company-wide HR training and development including, but not limited to, safety, harassment, and leadership
- Help to prepare and monitor HR budget and forecasting while working within approved budgetary guidelines for the department
- Implement and manage the Intranet or internal systems for reports, SOPs, etc.
- In conjunction with company attorney input, counsel and advise employee and managers on employee relations issues and problems, develop and maintain a fair and consistent discipline program/action plan, participate as required or necessary, and ensure disciplinary actions and terminations are carried out legally and consistently
- Monitor/review exit interviews and chart trends to develop solutions or changes as necessary
- Consult with company attorney on all harassment and discrimination reports, insurance and benefit packages, or any other work-related issues management or staff may have and investigate as needed
- With guidance from the company attorney, ensure timely response is made to any claim, court-issued documentation, or other report requiring Human Resource approval, action, or contribution
- With guidance from the company attorney, oversee the administration of all workers’ compensation claims and represent the hotel at all hearings; serve as intermediary between employee, physician, and insurance company; and develop modified work whenever possible
- Prepare and file annual employment and ACA reports
- Serve as the primary point of contact for all unemployment issues; maintain all records according to prescribed Federal, State, and local laws and company policy, and represent company at hearings
- Ensure compliance with all required OSHA filings, training, and postings
- While ensuring affirmative action compliance, facilitate and coordinate recruitment activities including, but not limited to: posting positions, sourcing and communicating with applicants, resume management, drafting employment agreements, and administrative management of candidate profiles. Assume primary role in procuring and managing new talent management software for the company (i.e. Google Hire).
- Develop, maintain, and expand upon team member relations programs to ensure an excellent, consistent, and safe working environment
- Assist with employee recognition events and activities including, but not limited to: associate celebrations, communication of achievements, birthdays, and anniversaries. Serve as the leader on this for the corporate office, while also ensuring compliane at the property level in conjunction with Operations division.
- Respond to all government surveys related to employees
- Develop and implement employee incentive and recognition programs, improving them as necessary
- Work with company attorneys on any potential or current litigations or mediations
- General office responsibilities including, but not limited to: maintenance of associate personnel and confidential files, fielding associate questions/requests, and wage/employment verification HRIS Liaison Responsibilities:
- Serve as company’s primary point of contact for onboarding, maintenance, updates, reclassifications, terminations, benefits, and overall communication with Adams Keegan
- Oversee E-verify, I-9 systems, and payroll in support of the Payroll Administrator
- Coordinate and assist in administering the 401(k) retirement plan including, but not limited to: vendor relationships, ensuring compliance with all ERISA, DOL and other applicable laws, eligibility tracking, non-discrimination testing, managing the annual audit, enrollments, training, ensures the company is fulfilling all fiduciary responsibilities, and management of investment committee
- Oversee and ensure submission and processing of all FMLA and other leave of absences
- Oversee and assist in the administration of benefits (medical, dental, vision, COBRA, and other) including but not limited to: renewal negotiations, notifying associates of eligibility, enrollments, point of contact for all benefit inquiries, reconciliation of monthly benefit reports, managing legal notices, maintenance of benefit files, maintaining supply of benefit information, and new enrollment packets
Associate is held accountable for all duties of this job and other duties as assigned.
Experience and Education:
- College degree preferred in Business Administration, Human Resources, Communications, or related field
- At least 5 years experience in Human Resources preferred; 2 of which in a Director level role
- PHR or SPHR certification preferred
- Previous HR experience in hotel/hospitality setting
- Prior 401(k) administration experience
- Proven success in recruiting
- Office Management experience preferred
- Eligible to work in the United States
- Able to maintain strong levels of business etiquette, especially in highly confidential and sensitive interactions
- Knowledge of and experience with benefit administration as well as Federal, State, and local employment laws and regulations
- Training experience
- Able to organize and prioritize work and meet deadlines
- Excellent computer skills
- Able to read, speak, write, and understand English
- Excellent listening skills
- Strong verbal, written, analytical, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organization and time management skills with strong attention to detail
- Able to multi-task in a high paced environment
- Basic mathematical skills
- Adaptable and flexible to change and able to remain calm and professional at all times
As a Product Specialist you would be responsible for showcasing a core processing system to prospective clients with the goal of attaining a sale. An enthusiastic, accurate product knowledge of the system, how it interfaces with multiple third-party partners, compares to the competition, and how the system can resolve problems identified by prospect will be essential in this role. As a product specialist you will become an expert on the features and functions of the system and ancillary systems.
- Travel on-site to perform system demonstration to prospects
- Present web demonstration of the system
- Perform initial corporate and product demonstrations on-site or via the web
- Provide excellent follow up by answering questions for both prospects and clients in a timely manner
- Perform detailed web-based follow-up demonstrations over any topic within the system when requested
- Attend trade shows with the goal of securing leads and ensuring good relationships with existing customers
- Maintain a working scrambled demonstration database and PC for use in demonstrations
- Actively seek to learn all new developments and products to include content in demos
- Assist National Account Representatives as available for customer account support and analysis
- Other duties as assigned
- A Bachelor’s degree in finance, MIS, accounting, or another related field
- Credit Union experience a plus
- Must have core processing knowledge
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Strong interest in new technologies and tools
- Comfortable with complex problem solving
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate a strong passion for success, strong work ethic, and be a great team player
- Experience in developing ways of accomplishing goals with little supervision, especially as it relates learning core processing systems and ancillary partner products
Our client, a faith-based non-profit seeks a qualified individual for the position of Director of Development. Our client, a non-profit corporation, is a partnership among evangelical churches, local businesses and public-school systems that exists to strengthen students both academically and spiritually to enable them to enter third grade reading on grade level. Our client desires to take an active role in the development of children in our community through the presence of committed volunteers who will be trained to coach students using a simple sight-word approach.
The Director of Development will report to the Executive Director and will be responsible for raising all the funds necessary to fund the operations.
- Serve as liaison between the Financial Advisory Board and Executive Director and President.
- Develop and execute an annual fundraising initiative to support the operations.
- Maintain an active portfolio of major donor prospects including foundations, businesses, churches, and individuals to solicit for donations.
- Collaborate with Executive Director and President to coordinate speaking engagements.
- Create and provide monthly donor reports of solicitation efforts and results to the Executive Director and President and any others as directed by the Executive Director.
- Oversee and be responsible for all grant applications.
- Oversee the creation, preparation and dissemination of all marketing materials utilized for raising funds.
- Other duties as assigned by the Executive Director.
- Graduation from an accredited college or university with a bachelor’s degree is required.
- Preference will be given to applicants with previous successful fund-raising experience.
- The successful candidate for this position must be highly organized and possess excellent marketing and speaking skills; be competent in the use of Word, Excel, and Outlook; can perform tasks and complete projects with little or no supervision.
- Candidates must have a valid driver’s license, and reliable transportation for travel throughout the county.
This position reports to the Company Microbiologist. The Microbiology Technician is responsible
for running the routine testing of packaged products, raw materials, water samples and random
plant surface swab samples to determine microbial contamination and compliance with
appropriate standards. The Microbiology Technician must be competent in the creation of plates
using various media and the proper disposal of contaminated samples.
Understand proper workflow in the compounding and production areas of the plant.
Understand the coding system for packaging, labels, raw materials, intermediates and
finished goods in order to maintain accurate identification of production and production
Learn and understand the operation of the manufacturing software and be able to create
and modify production and quality documents as needed. You will use the manufacturing
system to record the results of microbiological tests and inspections.
Learn and understand the complete set of microbiological control tests used to document
a product’s conformance to standards. Become proficient in obtaining accurate test
Record conforming batch test results for inclusion on Certificates of Analysis.
Troubleshoot non-conforming batches or raw materials.
Inspect out-going product when required by customs or customer requirements
Investigate product quality complaints or concerns.
Accurately file and maintain laboratory records.
Obtain and process daily water samples from production and assay for microbial content using the
BDFACS micro counter and filtered membrane technique. Prepare and process sampling tools to re-use
for next day’s sampling efforts.
Maintain and record daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly use events in BDFACS micro count Maintence
log data sheet.
Extract water micro data from BDFACS and enter into EXCEL sheet for trending data.
Prepare reagents, as needed, for the BDFACS micro counter.
Process finished goods for bioburden content employing pour plate technique using six different recovery
media. Count plates utilizing Quebec Counter and record results in the lab notebook and enter results in
Prepare recovery media as use demand requires. Record type of media made and quantity in media prep
Knowledge and use of autoclave to decontaminate spent plates and pipets. Proper disposal of sterilized
items. Record data in autoclave book.
Knowledge and use of sterilization strips and biological indicator ampules and when to use them and
record their results in the autoclave book.
Assist in the Preservative Efficacy Test (PET) with dilutions, pipetting of samples into plates and pour
Ensure lab is clean, organized and wiped down on a daily basis.
Knowledge and use of electronic scales to make precise weight measurements for product examination
and media prep.
Knowledge and use of water bath.
Follow and apply Good Laboratory Practices and current Good Manufacturing Practices.
Assist in the lab inventory supply management and ordering of consumable supplies.
Maintain a safe and satisfactory work area as determined by OSHA and company guidelines and procedures.
Critical Thinking - Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions,
conclusions or approaches to problems.
Quality Control Analysis - Conducting tests and inspections of products, services, or processes to evaluate
quality or performance.
Problem Sensitivity - The ability to tell when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong. It may not involve
solving the problem, only recognizing there is a problem.
Selective Attention - The ability to concentrate on a task over a period of time without being distracted.
Information Ordering - The ability to arrange things or actions in a certain order or pattern according to a
specific rule or set of rules (e.g., patterns of numbers, letters, words, pictures, mathematical operations).
Language Skills - Ability to read and interpret documents and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine
reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of
Mathematical Skills - Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole
numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Understand the concept of percent. Have knowledge of statistical
Reasoning Ability - Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written,
oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Associate or Bachelor’s degree in microbiology.
Industrial microbiology lab experience a plus.
Bilingual (Spanish) a plus
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
Non climate controlled warehouse environment with machine and production line noise.
Ability to stand, walk, sit, squat, bend, and climb for long periods of time.
Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds
Ability to see details at close range (within a few feet of the observer)
We are seeking an experienced Pediatric Phone Triage Nurse, LPN preferred, to join our client's team!
- Educate patients about health maintenance
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Maintain accurate patient medical records
- Provide medical advice and support to families
- Previous experience in pediatric phone triage
- Familiarity with medical software and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Our client provides banks and credit unions with a cloud-based software solution that lowers overhead and improves efficiencies in their vendor management area. Our client is searching for a Business Development sales person to join this growing team. This position can be based remotely.
- Identify, evaluate, sign and support partners that can grow our distribution; e.g., state level bank and credit union associations, companies that provide compliance related products and services, and similar
- Prospect and connect with leads of banks and credit unions
- Utilize CRM to track your leads and manage your pipeline
- Meet monthly and annual sales goals
- A competitive spirit and desire to be successful
- A successful track record of similar work preferably with financial institutions or the associations that serve them
- The ability to quickly engage with customers and overcome objections
- Strong communication skills; written and verbal
- 3 or more years of sales experience
- Familiar with SaaS/cloud-based software is a plus
Compensation, Benefits, Perks:
- Competitive base salary plus commission
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401K
- Paid vacation, personal time and holidays
Responsible for a combination of electrical engineering functions to support the production and testing of control cabinets. Responsible for generating electrical schematics, bills of materials, and customer specials for new orders, as well as cost analysis, specifying electrical hardware, and creating new design solutions. Also supports testing and assembly personnel.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Review of electrical schematics, bills of materials and component layout documentation.
- Manage engineering change processes.
- Serve as technical support for the assembly group.
- Troubleshoot nonconforming product to meet quality objectives.
- Participate in process improvement and cost reduction activities.
- Interface with Customer’s Engineering and Purchasing Departments to resolve issues.
- Quality review of final assembly
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Specifications:
- Detailed knowledge of electrical hardware, control panel building and automation software.
- Ability to read and update electrical schematics.
- Detailed familiarization with electrical standards (UL, CE, CSA).
- Protects organization's value by keeping sensitive information confidential. Experience with CAD for component layouts, assembly drawings and BOM’s
- Experience with ERP/MRP systems.
- Experience in cost estimating of electrical assemblies and sheet metal products
Technical Skills Required:
- AC Induction Motors (1/2hp - 500hp)
oOperations and Applications
oOvercurrent Protection and Starter Selection
- AC Servo Motors
oMotion Controls Principles
oSelection and Sizing
oFeedback Devices (encoders, resolvers)
oPower and Signal Wiring
oControls vs. Power (distribution)
- Closed Loop Heat Controls
oSolid State Relays
- PLC (Programmable Logic Controllers) / PC- based Controls
oHardware Overview and Selection
oSpecialty Modules (Temperature, Position)
oCentralized and Distributed I/O
oFieldbus Technology (Profibus, Sercos)
oReading Electrical Prints (N/AM JIC and European DIN Standards)
oGenerating Schematics Using Electrical Software Packages
oGenerating Bill of Materials
oGenerating Cable and Wiring Lists
- Electrical Codes
oNFPA79 - Electrical Standard for Industrial Machinery
oNEC - National Electrical Code
oEN60204 - Safety of Machinery - Electrical Equipment of Machine.
- Very proficient in MS Office Applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, among others.
- Excellent in the English language. Knowledge in Spanish/German (spoken or written) is an advantage.
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Project management skills.
- Strong problem solving and trouble shooting skills.
*****Candidates required to meet all requirements as listed to be considered. *****
Our client is a privately held company based in Memphis, TN. The Chemical Operations Manager is responsible for all aspects of chemical manufacturing operations. This position will be responsible for the technical support, manufacturing & maintenance teams and capital projects of bulk chemical processes leading a team of approximately 15 people. In addition, the Chemical Operations Manager should have an entreprenuerial mindset as he/she will work closely with the senior leadership team to improve and grow business. The is a hands-on role where you will be on the manufacturing floor. It is a day shift position.
SPECIFIC FUNCTIONS OF POSITION:
- Manage the day to day chemical manufacturing processes.
- Provide technical support to the manufacturing team supporting equipment such as boilers.
- Create standard work instructions.
- Work with R&D teams to scale new products and assist in the innovation process.
- Directly manage manufacturing and maintenance teams.
- Drive continuous improvement through lean manufacturing initiatives.
- Member of the senior leadership team.
- Any and all other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering, Process Engineering or Mechanical Engineering.
- Experience in chemical plant will be considered in lieu of degree
- Minimum of ten combined years of experience in chemical plant operations.
- Minimum of five years of experience in a leadership capacity.
- Advanced knowledge of computer software systems including, Microsoft Office.
- Strong leadership skills and ability to translate technical knowledge to the manufacturing team.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to engage and influence the organization
Regulatory Compliance Assistant
This position reports to the Regulatory Compliance Manager. The Regulatory Compliance assistant is responsible to help ensure that products manufactured and/or sold by our client are in regulatory compliance with local, state and federal regulations in the U.S. and that products sold outside the United States conform to the applicable regulations in the country or region where they are sold.
- For products sold in the United States, help ensure that our client's products only contain raw materials that are not prohibited in any state or under federal regulation. If a product contains a restricted material, help insure that its use meets the guidelines that have been established.
- Help ensure that the operational aspects of our client comply with FDA Guidelines for Cosmetic manufacture by reviewing, adding and modifying SOP’s. Maintain the quality manual.
- Coordinate with ICMAD in order keep our client current on cosmetic issues. Complete CIR surveys as requested.
- For products sold outside the United States, help ensure the products are properly registered in the country of sale by submitting all documents required for product registration in the country. Keep copies of all documents submitted.
- For products sold in the EU, work with our client’s responsible person (Biorius) to help ensure that complete portfolios are created and maintained on all products sold to EU countries.
- Develop documentation to support product claims. Maintain our clients’s database of formulas, raw material information, Stability and Preservative Efficacy Tests.
- For products sold in the EU, monitor REACH compliance and determine on a yearly basis, the amount of raw material entering the EU under the REACH program. Ensure REACH monitored items are purchased as REACH compliant materials and have a REACH compliance certificate on file.
- For all products, generate and maintain GHS compliant Safety Data Sheets files.
- For all products, generate and maintain accurate ingredient statements based on current INCI nomenclature in Laboratory and Kallik label software databases.
- Help create and maintain an equipment calibration program.
- Generate CoA’s available to customer services for shipping.
- Review Kallik labels that are routed for approval.
- Other duties as assigned by the Technical Director.
- JOB SKILLS:
- Maintain a safe and satisfactory work area as determined by OSHA and company guidelines and procedures.
- Critical Thinking - Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Problem Sensitivity - The ability to tell when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong. It may not involve solving the problem, only recognizing there is a problem.
- Selective Attention - The ability to concentrate on a task over a period of time without being distracted.
- Information Ordering - The ability to arrange things or actions in a certain order or pattern according to a specific rule or set of rules (e.g., patterns of numbers, letters, words, pictures, mathematical operations).
- Language Skills - Ability to read and interpret documents and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Mathematical Skills - Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Understand the concept of percent. Have knowledge of statistical concepts.
- Reasoning Ability - Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Ability to effectively utilize computer programs such as Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Dynamics and Vicinity Manufacturing.
- EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma minimum
- 2 years of regulatory or quality assurance experience.
- WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Generally an office environment however occasional work in a non-climate controlled warehouse/manufacturing environment with machine and production line noise.
- Ability to stand, walk, sit, squat, bend, and climb.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds
The Account Manager performs a multifaceted array of duties in support of the day-to-day operations of the insurance agency. Major activities include customer service, correspondence, creating spreadsheets, interaction with agents, carriers and clients, assembling proposals, filing, completing/processing applications, payments and enrollments, collecting data and systematic follow up to ensure accuracy.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Function as customer service liaison between customer (group client, insured, carrier) and agency, client or carrier via telephone, email, letter or in person.
- Work with writing agent and Benefit Consultant to obtain all relevant information for quotes and proposals. Utilize information from writing agent for quoting and RFP purposes. Follow up and procure quotes in timely manner. Prepare spreadsheet(s) comparing quotes and in preparation of proposal for client .
- Maintain client privacy and confidentiality in accordance with all federal, state, local and company requirements. Promptly notify Supervisor of any questions or suspected issues with confidentiality or privacy.
- Obtain and maintain current insurance license at the appropriate licensure level in accordance with applicable state law.
- Work together with client and/or clients authorized agent to insure accurate and timely deductions for group plans.
- Conduct and/or assist with group enrollment (new and recurring open) according to carrier requirements and agency procedures. Prep and review enrollment forms for submission to Carrier. Function as liaison between group and carrier to identify enrollment errors. Coordinate enrollment adds and deletes with billing reconciliation efforts.
- Assist customers with policy questions and change requests. Notify Supervisor of any non standard or inappropriate requests.
- Per carrier requirements and agency procedures, process new applications and payments, document payment receipt and forward to carrier.
- File/Scan all applications, notes, quotes, proposals, contracts and correspondence in accordance with agency procedures.
- Other duties as required or assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- 4 year college degree or equivalent with Insurance, Business, Economics and/or Risk Management focus.
- Current licensed or willing to obtain GA health insurance license (at company expense)
- Minimum 2 years insurance industry experience in customer service or internal sales support
- Current licensed or willing to obtain GA health insurance license (at company expense)
A Client Service Manager works closely with key clients to analyze requirements, develop and manage a conversion strategy to install the client account within established project timeframes that meets client and Adams Keegan processing objectives. This individual is 100% responsible for new client implementation and on-boarding experience. Trains and provides first level product support to client in HRIS system. Following implementation, this key individual will be responsible for the client's overall satisfaction and retention.Responsible for addressing and solving client issues through hands on research and problem solving, leveraging internal and external resources as needed. Promoting total client satisfaction by establishing a sound business relationship between client and Adams Keegan. By serving as an internal client advocate, the Client Service Manager will proactively monitor the client’s satisfaction through regularly scheduled calls and visits. Maintains comprehensive records on service activities to monitor client satisfaction. Educates the client on technology enhancements. Coordinates special request, reports and queries. Research, resolve and respond to telephone and e-mail inquiries from client employees. Individual must exercise sound independent judgment to manage projects and client expectations. Must possess excellent communication skills.
- Collects and analyzes client requirements and works with client's payroll, HR and IT staff to design appropriate solutions
- Demos system with sales team via webinar and on-site presentations
- Responsible for entering new client data directly into HRIS system
- Coordinates and conducts new client enrollments involving: employee onboarding
- Analyzes and organizes employee data history at new client transition for distribution to appropriate departments
- Conducts thorough transition meetings with operations department and client services
- Thoroughly trains new client contact on HRIS system & is the key contact for the client
- Works with Payroll, Benefits and HR department to resolve client issues in a timely and accurate manner
- Proactively monitor client satisfaction through regularly scheduled calls and visits.
- Research, resolve, and respond to telephone and e-mail inquiries from client & client employees regarding: benefits, payroll, WC, and web-based HRIS
Bachelor degree in Human Resource, Business Administration or related field
Two to four years experience in Client Relationship Management with an emphasis on:
- Proven proficiency in building and managing client relationships
- Knowledge of principles and practices of human resource administration (new hire process, benefits, payroll)
- Excellent organizational, time management, oral and written communication skills
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills
- Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office, Excel, Outlook, HRIS)
The Vice President of Business Development is responsible for generating and developing new hotel management contracts in an effort to increase net income for the company. Other responsibilities include:
- Actively convert customer inquiries into executed contracts and develop future and repeat business contributing to the profitability of the company
- Identify and pursue new business sales opportunities by use of the company database, networking, exhibitions and client entertainment
- Generate business from leads and new business contacts through attending face to face meetings to build lasting relationships
- Determine key requirements to enter new markets, including undertaking marketing analysis, devising and implementing a sales and marketing strategy for the purpose of seeking out new business in all relevant market segments
- Bid and obtain new clients, prepare proposals and ensure the company process is accurately completed for all proposals and new business gains
- Analyze and research potential business growth and opportunities from existing clients and create a prospect list for targeting
- Create a referral system through building contacts, connections and relationships
- Source, evaluate and negotiate third party management contracts
- Apply good judgment in assessing risks and rewards of new business opportunities and understand potential demand from various market participants
- Network with hotel owners, lenders, attorneys, consultants and special servicers
- Attend industry events (owner conferences, investment conferences, brand conferences)
- Regularly update the President
- Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate for reporting
- Ensure all response documents are free from errors, professionally represent and address the client questions
- Support contract compliance through the negotiation of company contractual and payment terms, ensuring all aspects are understood and accepted
- Work without constant supervision and willing to work outside the normal 9-5 with flexible working hours including some weekends to accommodate business needs
DESIRED SKILLS + EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree (MBA preferred)
- Solid experience in proactive sales, hotel, hospitality industry in a customer facing role
- Must have 3-5 years of experience in a similar role with a hotel management company
- Excellent personal presentation and professionalism
- Excellent organization and prioritization skills
- Strong administrative skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to strong targets
- Ability to manage own workload
- Ability to use initiative to work alone or with a team
- Strong work ethic and dedicated to accomplishing goals
- Strives for excellence
- Must be able to speak, read, write and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace
- Must be able to read and write to facilitate the communication process
- Requires good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Considerable knowledge of complex mathematical calculations and computer accounting programs
- Budgetary analysis capabilities required
- Ability to access and accurately input information using a moderately complex computer system
The primary purpose of the Developer is to design, code and debug applications.
· Write, modify, and debug software for client applications
· Interpret written user stories, business requirements and technical specification documents
· Perform coding to written technical specifications and high level designs
· Follow development processes
· Investigate, analyze and document reported defects
· Perform maintenance programming and correction of identified defects
· Create, document, and implement user stories and unit test plans
· Create and maintain technical documentation using defined technical documentation templates or software
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills
· Excellent organizational and follow-up skills
· Ability to instill confidence in others and generate enthusiasm
· Demonstrate an understanding of full lifecycle application development
· Knowledge of source debuggers and visual development environments
· Demonstrate an appreciation of the bigger business picture, not just IT requirements
Qualifications / Experience
· C# 7.0+
· ASP.NET & MVC
· Windows Services
· Web Services – REST and SOAP
· Windows WPF & WinForms
· Git Version Control
· Unit Testing and Mocking experience
· Agile/Kaban experience
· Experience designing, developing and implementing client applications
· Design/UX Background is a plus
· Mobile Development, iOS and Android is a plus
· Experience in SCRUM preferred but not required
· Healthcare or long term care experience preferred but not required
· Bachelor’s degree or higher preferred.
· Able to maintain confidentiality
· Able to think laterally
· Ability to work independently and within a team
· Ability to exercise sound judgment and discretion
· Able to build strong, cooperative and cohesive working relationships
· Able to remain calm and manage own emotions
· Demonstrate initiative for improving own skills and assisting others to enhance their skill set
· Flexible, reliable and adaptable to change
Our client, a Memphis based financial services provider, is looking for an experienced Financial Advisor to assist clients (individual investors, business owners and foundations)in managing their portfolios and investment strategies. The successful candidate will provide savings and protection solutions to help clients plan for all of life’s circumstances, both expected and unexpected. If you’re looking for a chance for great income potential, independence and flexibility, we encourage you to apply today.
- Provide financial planning support to clients
- Support investment professionals to cultivate client relationships
- Prepare financial plans and check their accuracy
- Respond to prospective customer queries about financial planning
- Assist in the development plans for the company
- Offer subject matter expertise to fellow Financial Advisors
- Maintain awareness of latest legislative changes that may affect financial planning
- 1-5 years’ industry experience as a Financial Advisor
- CFP designation or willing
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or related field
- Series 65/66 license
- Possess strong knowledge of the investment business and strong understanding of financial planning concepts
- RIA experience preferred; experience clearing through Schwab a plus
- Excellent computer, interpersonal and communication skills
Our client, a public company headquartered in Memphis, is seeking a Product Line Manager to join their team. As a Product Line Manager, you will have the opportunity to influence the decision and direction of multiple business units including sales, marketing, customer service, distribution, and supply chain. Your responsibilities will primarily be split between daily operations and long-term projects.
- Serve as a liaison between sales, customer service, distribution, purchasing, marketing and operations
- Make pricing, product, and service decisions to improve sales and customer experience
- Develop sales initiatives to increase sales performance
- Create, measure, and report on processes and performance metrics to drive improvements in operations and sales and marketing functions
- Lead and support key projects that improve tools, processes, productivity, and compliance
- Act as primary point of contact for technical inquires
- Educate sales and customer service teams on technical product knowledge
- Assist in the development, deployment, review, and calculation of rebate programs
- Analyze market trends and conditions to make knowledgeable sales decisions
- Align companywide strategic initiatives with sales and marketing operations
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Operations Management, Marketing or related field – or – commensurate experience of 3 or more years of experience in Operations
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Ability to formulate and carry out strategic business decisions
- Willingness to take ownership of responsibilities impacting multiple business units
- Ability to understand and communicate technical information
- General report writing capabilities in a business intelligence tool like Cognos or CyberQuery,
- Competence in a variety of Microsoft Office programs
- Exceptional written, verbal and computer skills.
- Ability to work effectively with individuals at all organizational levels