Our client, a hotel management company, is seeking a Corporate Director of Human Resources & Communication to join their headquarters team. The Corporate Director of Human Resources & Communcation, in conjunction with company attorney and Adams Keegan, is responsible for planning, managing, and implementing policies relating to all phases of Human Resources, including recruitment, training and development, compensation and benefit administration, wage and hour issues, and employee relations. The Director of Human Resources & Communcation will assume a strong leadership role in supporting a positive and forward thinking associate environment and culture, while also protecting the best interests of the company. This position will spearhead all internal communications for the company, and also serve as the administrator and manager for all corporate office related activities. This position will report directly to the Vice President of Finance, with additional oversight and accountability to the Vice President of Operations.
Essential Job Functions:
- Participate in policy making and general operating decisions in conjunction with the Executive Committee
- Serve as the Office Manager at the Corporate level – handle or delegate all tasks relative to maintaining the functionality and “housekeeping” of the home office
- With support and guidance form the Executive Committee, issue and execute all internal and associate communications for the corporate office and hotel properties (when applicable)
- Serve as the main point of contact with Adams Keegan, the company’s Human Resources and Payroll partner
- Oversee and support the Payroll administrator for the Corporate Office, in conjunction with the Corporate Controller. Serve as the secondary point of contact and subject matter expert for all payroll related matters
- Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with all staff members. In conjunction with the Executive Committee, serve as the culture ambassador for the company, initiating and driving all positive efforts to promote and communicate the efforts and mission of Company
- Update and monitor company policies and standards in employee handbook, form documentation, written material, training, and facilitate consistent communication and application of the same, both at the corporate and property level
- Ensure employment offers have the necessary approval and prepare offer letters upon request by Executive Committee Members
- With company attorney guidance, ensure company compliance with all employment laws and other regulatory guidelines
- Assist and support with the onboarding of all new Hotels, handle all employment and HR related matters in conjunction with the assigned Corporate Director of Operations
- Manage compensation through job and market analysis and make recommendations on position wage ranges as industry trend shift
- Oversee performance management; ensure compensation increases and performance reviews are completed and submitted in a timely manner
- Review monthly labor turnover report, chart trends, and develop solutions, changes, or new recruitment strategies as necessary
- Oversee company-wide HR training and development including, but not limited to, safety, harassment, and leadership
- Help to prepare and monitor HR budget and forecasting while working within approved budgetary guidelines for the department
- Implement and manage the Intranet or internal systems for reports, SOPs, etc.
- In conjunction with company attorney input, counsel and advise employee and managers on employee relations issues and problems, develop and maintain a fair and consistent discipline program/action plan, participate as required or necessary, and ensure disciplinary actions and terminations are carried out legally and consistently
- Monitor/review exit interviews and chart trends to develop solutions or changes as necessary
- Consult with company attorney on all harassment and discrimination reports, insurance and benefit packages, or any other work-related issues management or staff may have and investigate as needed
- With guidance from the company attorney, ensure timely response is made to any claim, court-issued documentation, or other report requiring Human Resource approval, action, or contribution
- With guidance from the company attorney, oversee the administration of all workers’ compensation claims and represent the hotel at all hearings; serve as intermediary between employee, physician, and insurance company; and develop modified work whenever possible
- Prepare and file annual employment and ACA reports
- Serve as the primary point of contact for all unemployment issues; maintain all records according to prescribed Federal, State, and local laws and company policy, and represent company at hearings
- Ensure compliance with all required OSHA filings, training, and postings
- While ensuring affirmative action compliance, facilitate and coordinate recruitment activities including, but not limited to: posting positions, sourcing and communicating with applicants, resume management, drafting employment agreements, and administrative management of candidate profiles. Assume primary role in procuring and managing new talent management software for the company (i.e. Google Hire).
- Develop, maintain, and expand upon team member relations programs to ensure an excellent, consistent, and safe working environment
- Assist with employee recognition events and activities including, but not limited to: associate celebrations, communication of achievements, birthdays, and anniversaries. Serve as the leader on this for the corporate office, while also ensuring compliane at the property level in conjunction with Operations division.
- Respond to all government surveys related to employees
- Develop and implement employee incentive and recognition programs, improving them as necessary
- Work with company attorneys on any potential or current litigations or mediations
- General office responsibilities including, but not limited to: maintenance of associate personnel and confidential files, fielding associate questions/requests, and wage/employment verification HRIS Liaison Responsibilities:
- Serve as company’s primary point of contact for onboarding, maintenance, updates, reclassifications, terminations, benefits, and overall communication with Adams Keegan
- Oversee E-verify, I-9 systems, and payroll in support of the Payroll Administrator
- Coordinate and assist in administering the 401(k) retirement plan including, but not limited to: vendor relationships, ensuring compliance with all ERISA, DOL and other applicable laws, eligibility tracking, non-discrimination testing, managing the annual audit, enrollments, training, ensures the company is fulfilling all fiduciary responsibilities, and management of investment committee
- Oversee and ensure submission and processing of all FMLA and other leave of absences
- Oversee and assist in the administration of benefits (medical, dental, vision, COBRA, and other) including but not limited to: renewal negotiations, notifying associates of eligibility, enrollments, point of contact for all benefit inquiries, reconciliation of monthly benefit reports, managing legal notices, maintenance of benefit files, maintaining supply of benefit information, and new enrollment packets
Associate is held accountable for all duties of this job and other duties as assigned.
Experience and Education:
- College degree preferred in Business Administration, Human Resources, Communications, or related field
- At least 5 years experience in Human Resources preferred; 2 of which in a Director level role
- PHR or SPHR certification preferred
- Previous HR experience in hotel/hospitality setting
- Prior 401(k) administration experience
- Proven success in recruiting
- Office Management experience preferred
- Eligible to work in the United States
- Able to maintain strong levels of business etiquette, especially in highly confidential and sensitive interactions
- Knowledge of and experience with benefit administration as well as Federal, State, and local employment laws and regulations
- Training experience
- Able to organize and prioritize work and meet deadlines
- Excellent computer skills
- Able to read, speak, write, and understand English
- Excellent listening skills
- Strong verbal, written, analytical, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organization and time management skills with strong attention to detail
- Able to multi-task in a high paced environment
- Basic mathematical skills
- Adaptable and flexible to change and able to remain calm and professional at all times
As a Product Specialist you would be responsible for showcasing a core processing system to prospective clients with the goal of attaining a sale. An enthusiastic, accurate product knowledge of the system, how it interfaces with multiple third-party partners, compares to the competition, and how the system can resolve problems identified by prospect will be essential in this role. As a product specialist you will become an expert on the features and functions of the system and ancillary systems.
- Travel on-site to perform system demonstration to prospects
- Present web demonstration of the system
- Perform initial corporate and product demonstrations on-site or via the web
- Provide excellent follow up by answering questions for both prospects and clients in a timely manner
- Perform detailed web-based follow-up demonstrations over any topic within the system when requested
- Attend trade shows with the goal of securing leads and ensuring good relationships with existing customers
- Maintain a working scrambled demonstration database and PC for use in demonstrations
- Actively seek to learn all new developments and products to include content in demos
- Assist National Account Representatives as available for customer account support and analysis
- Other duties as assigned
- A Bachelor’s degree in finance, MIS, accounting, or another related field
- Credit Union experience a plus
- Must have core processing knowledge
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Strong interest in new technologies and tools
- Comfortable with complex problem solving
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate a strong passion for success, strong work ethic, and be a great team player
- Experience in developing ways of accomplishing goals with little supervision, especially as it relates learning core processing systems and ancillary partner products
Our client, a faith-based non-profit seeks a qualified individual for the position of Director of Development. Our client, a non-profit corporation, is a partnership among evangelical churches, local businesses and public-school systems that exists to strengthen students both academically and spiritually to enable them to enter third grade reading on grade level. Our client desires to take an active role in the development of children in our community through the presence of committed volunteers who will be trained to coach students using a simple sight-word approach.
The Director of Development will report to the Executive Director and will be responsible for raising all the funds necessary to fund the operations.
- Serve as liaison between the Financial Advisory Board and Executive Director and President.
- Develop and execute an annual fundraising initiative to support the operations.
- Maintain an active portfolio of major donor prospects including foundations, businesses, churches, and individuals to solicit for donations.
- Collaborate with Executive Director and President to coordinate speaking engagements.
- Create and provide monthly donor reports of solicitation efforts and results to the Executive Director and President and any others as directed by the Executive Director.
- Oversee and be responsible for all grant applications.
- Oversee the creation, preparation and dissemination of all marketing materials utilized for raising funds.
- Other duties as assigned by the Executive Director.
- Graduation from an accredited college or university with a bachelor’s degree is required.
- Preference will be given to applicants with previous successful fund-raising experience.
- The successful candidate for this position must be highly organized and possess excellent marketing and speaking skills; be competent in the use of Word, Excel, and Outlook; can perform tasks and complete projects with little or no supervision.
- Candidates must have a valid driver’s license, and reliable transportation for travel throughout the county.
This position reports to the Company Microbiologist. The Microbiology Technician is responsible
for running the routine testing of packaged products, raw materials, water samples and random
plant surface swab samples to determine microbial contamination and compliance with
appropriate standards. The Microbiology Technician must be competent in the creation of plates
using various media and the proper disposal of contaminated samples.
Understand proper workflow in the compounding and production areas of the plant.
Understand the coding system for packaging, labels, raw materials, intermediates and
finished goods in order to maintain accurate identification of production and production
Learn and understand the operation of the manufacturing software and be able to create
and modify production and quality documents as needed. You will use the manufacturing
system to record the results of microbiological tests and inspections.
Learn and understand the complete set of microbiological control tests used to document
a product’s conformance to standards. Become proficient in obtaining accurate test
Record conforming batch test results for inclusion on Certificates of Analysis.
Troubleshoot non-conforming batches or raw materials.
Inspect out-going product when required by customs or customer requirements
Investigate product quality complaints or concerns.
Accurately file and maintain laboratory records.
Obtain and process daily water samples from production and assay for microbial content using the
BDFACS micro counter and filtered membrane technique. Prepare and process sampling tools to re-use
for next day’s sampling efforts.
Maintain and record daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly use events in BDFACS micro count Maintence
log data sheet.
Extract water micro data from BDFACS and enter into EXCEL sheet for trending data.
Prepare reagents, as needed, for the BDFACS micro counter.
Process finished goods for bioburden content employing pour plate technique using six different recovery
media. Count plates utilizing Quebec Counter and record results in the lab notebook and enter results in
Prepare recovery media as use demand requires. Record type of media made and quantity in media prep
Knowledge and use of autoclave to decontaminate spent plates and pipets. Proper disposal of sterilized
items. Record data in autoclave book.
Knowledge and use of sterilization strips and biological indicator ampules and when to use them and
record their results in the autoclave book.
Assist in the Preservative Efficacy Test (PET) with dilutions, pipetting of samples into plates and pour
Ensure lab is clean, organized and wiped down on a daily basis.
Knowledge and use of electronic scales to make precise weight measurements for product examination
and media prep.
Knowledge and use of water bath.
Follow and apply Good Laboratory Practices and current Good Manufacturing Practices.
Assist in the lab inventory supply management and ordering of consumable supplies.
Maintain a safe and satisfactory work area as determined by OSHA and company guidelines and procedures.
Critical Thinking - Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions,
conclusions or approaches to problems.
Quality Control Analysis - Conducting tests and inspections of products, services, or processes to evaluate
quality or performance.
Problem Sensitivity - The ability to tell when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong. It may not involve
solving the problem, only recognizing there is a problem.
Selective Attention - The ability to concentrate on a task over a period of time without being distracted.
Information Ordering - The ability to arrange things or actions in a certain order or pattern according to a
specific rule or set of rules (e.g., patterns of numbers, letters, words, pictures, mathematical operations).
Language Skills - Ability to read and interpret documents and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine
reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of
Mathematical Skills - Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole
numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Understand the concept of percent. Have knowledge of statistical
Reasoning Ability - Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written,
oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Associate or Bachelor’s degree in microbiology.
Industrial microbiology lab experience a plus.
Bilingual (Spanish) a plus
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
Non climate controlled warehouse environment with machine and production line noise.
Ability to stand, walk, sit, squat, bend, and climb for long periods of time.
Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds
Ability to see details at close range (within a few feet of the observer)
We are seeking an experienced Pediatric Phone Triage Nurse, LPN preferred, to join our client's team!
- Educate patients about health maintenance
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Maintain accurate patient medical records
- Provide medical advice and support to families
- Previous experience in pediatric phone triage
- Familiarity with medical software and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Our client provides banks and credit unions with a cloud-based software solution that lowers overhead and improves efficiencies in their vendor management area. Our client is searching for a Business Development sales person to join this growing team.
- Identify, evaluate, sign and support partners that can grow our distribution; e.g., state level bank and credit union associations, companies that provide compliance related products and services, and similar
- Prospect and connect with leads of banks and credit unions
- Utilize CRM to track your leads and manage your pipeline
- Meet monthly and annual sales goals
- A competitive spirit and desire to be successful
- A successful track record of similar work preferably with financial institutions or the associations that serve them
- The ability to quickly engage with customers and overcome objections
- Strong communication skills; written and verbal
- 3 or more years of sales experience
- Familiar with SaaS/cloud-based software is a plus
Compensation, Benefits, Perks:
- Competitive base salary plus commission
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401K
- Paid vacation, personal time and holidays
Responsible for a combination of electrical engineering functions to support the production and testing of control cabinets. Responsible for generating electrical schematics, bills of materials, and customer specials for new orders, as well as cost analysis, specifying electrical hardware, and creating new design solutions. Also supports testing and assembly personnel.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Review of electrical schematics, bills of materials and component layout documentation.
- Manage engineering change processes.
- Serve as technical support for the assembly group.
- Troubleshoot nonconforming product to meet quality objectives.
- Participate in process improvement and cost reduction activities.
- Interface with Customer’s Engineering and Purchasing Departments to resolve issues.
- Quality review of final assembly
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Specifications:
- Detailed knowledge of electrical hardware, control panel building and automation software.
- Ability to read and update electrical schematics.
- Detailed familiarization with electrical standards (UL, CE, CSA).
- Protects organization's value by keeping sensitive information confidential. Experience with CAD for component layouts, assembly drawings and BOM’s
- Experience with ERP/MRP systems.
- Experience in cost estimating of electrical assemblies and sheet metal products
Technical Skills Required:
- AC Induction Motors (1/2hp - 500hp)
oOperations and Applications
oOvercurrent Protection and Starter Selection
- AC Servo Motors
oMotion Controls Principles
oSelection and Sizing
oFeedback Devices (encoders, resolvers)
oPower and Signal Wiring
oControls vs. Power (distribution)
- Closed Loop Heat Controls
oSolid State Relays
- PLC (Programmable Logic Controllers) / PC- based Controls
oHardware Overview and Selection
oSpecialty Modules (Temperature, Position)
oCentralized and Distributed I/O
oFieldbus Technology (Profibus, Sercos)
oReading Electrical Prints (N/AM JIC and European DIN Standards)
oGenerating Schematics Using Electrical Software Packages
oGenerating Bill of Materials
oGenerating Cable and Wiring Lists
- Electrical Codes
oNFPA79 - Electrical Standard for Industrial Machinery
oNEC - National Electrical Code
oEN60204 - Safety of Machinery - Electrical Equipment of Machine.
- Very proficient in MS Office Applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, among others.
- Excellent in the English language. Knowledge in Spanish/German (spoken or written) is an advantage.
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Project management skills.
- Strong problem solving and trouble shooting skills.
*****Candidates required to meet all requirements as listed to be considered. *****
Office Manager - Pediatrics
Reports to: Managing Physician
Summary:Rare opportunity with a leading Pediatric office in the East Memphis area – the Office Manager is responsible for all business and administrative aspects of the practice and its operations. This includes, but is not limited to, personnel/resource administration, financial management, practice development/marketing, practice administration, and implementation of policies through development of goals, objectives, plans and procedures. The Office Manager acts on behalf of the practice in all business affairs of the practice at the direction of the physician partners. Highly competitive compensation package.
- Coordinate with CPA and oversee all financial management including billing, collections, A/R, A/P, month end financial statements, profitability monitoring, payroll, and budgeting.
- Manage entire staff efficiently while maintaining a welcoming office culture.
- Administer benefit plans for physicians and staff including profit sharing, 401(k) plans, as well as medical and voluntary insurance.
- Coordinate and oversee communications with information systems manager (ISM).
- Assist with training on all platforms.
- Assist with implementation of new EMR system.
- Responsible for human resource functions within office including recruitment, new hire orientation, employee reviews, disciplinary processes, conflict resolution, scheduling, salary policies, and continuing education programs.
- Responsible for practice development, marketing, and public relations.
- Conduct and run staff and physician meetings.
- Serve as policy officer and conduct all HIPAA training and compliance for the practice.
- Oversee maintenance and security of appropriate office premises, property, and equipment.
- Stay up to date on principles and practices of private practice health care administration, government regulations, managed care, and other third parties.
- Independent and analytical thinker with high degree of initiative, good judgement, and discretion.
- Effective relationship builder with ability to delegate.
- Able to prioritize effectively and make recommendations for continuous operational improvement.
- Able to research, analyze, and interpret complex data and present accurate and comprehensive reports to physician partners as required.
- Strong negotiation skills with contracts and vendors.
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral).
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office and EMR systems.
The Revenue Cycle Director leads and organizes revenue cycle functions including charge capture, coding, and edit/denial management; manages resources, aligning them with best-in-class performance metrics in specific categories of revenue cycle (operations, compliance, accuracy, effectiveness, and efficiency). The role is responsible for establishing, meeting and exceeding operational work flow, productivity and results standards related to the above functions; participates in the development and implementation of a revenue cycle integration model that coordinates and organizes, manages, and monitors the effectiveness and productivity of staff in revenue cycle roles to build consistency of work flow and optimization of resources. This position will work on revenue cycle performance to meet short term strategic goals and will provide analysis and create written guidelines, policies, and procedures in accordance with best practice for all work processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or healthcare management
- 7+ years of experience in Revenue Cycle environment
- Experience in Third Party Billing and Reimbursement
- Understanding of compliance, payor and governmental policies
- Management experience leading and motivating a team and measuring results with metrics
- Knowledge of AthenaHealth preferred
Our client is a privately held company based in Memphis, TN. The Chemical Operations Manager is responsible for all aspects of chemical manufacturing operations. This position will be responsible for the technical support, manufacturing & maintenance teams and capital projects of bulk chemical processes leading a team of approximately 15 people. In addition, the Chemical Operations Manager should have an entreprenuerial mindset as he/she will work closely with the senior leadership team to improve and grow business. The is a hands-on role where you will be on the manufacturing floor. It is a day shift position.
SPECIFIC FUNCTIONS OF POSITION:
- Manage the day to day chemical manufacturing processes.
- Provide technical support to the manufacturing team supporting equipment such as boilers.
- Create standard work instructions.
- Work with R&D teams to scale new products and assist in the innovation process.
- Directly manage manufacturing and maintenance teams.
- Drive continuous improvement through lean manufacturing initiatives.
- Member of the senior leadership team.
- Any and all other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering, Process Engineering or Mechanical Engineering.
- Experience in chemical plant will be considered in lieu of degree
- Minimum of ten combined years of experience in chemical plant operations.
- Minimum of five years of experience in a leadership capacity.
- Advanced knowledge of computer software systems including, Microsoft Office.
- Strong leadership skills and ability to translate technical knowledge to the manufacturing team.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to engage and influence the organization
Regulatory Compliance Assistant
This position reports to the Regulatory Compliance Manager. The Regulatory Compliance assistant is responsible to help ensure that products manufactured and/or sold by our client are in regulatory compliance with local, state and federal regulations in the U.S. and that products sold outside the United States conform to the applicable regulations in the country or region where they are sold.
- For products sold in the United States, help ensure that our client's products only contain raw materials that are not prohibited in any state or under federal regulation. If a product contains a restricted material, help insure that its use meets the guidelines that have been established.
- Help ensure that the operational aspects of our client comply with FDA Guidelines for Cosmetic manufacture by reviewing, adding and modifying SOP’s. Maintain the quality manual.
- Coordinate with ICMAD in order keep our client current on cosmetic issues. Complete CIR surveys as requested.
- For products sold outside the United States, help ensure the products are properly registered in the country of sale by submitting all documents required for product registration in the country. Keep copies of all documents submitted.
- For products sold in the EU, work with our client’s responsible person (Biorius) to help ensure that complete portfolios are created and maintained on all products sold to EU countries.
- Develop documentation to support product claims. Maintain our clients’s database of formulas, raw material information, Stability and Preservative Efficacy Tests.
- For products sold in the EU, monitor REACH compliance and determine on a yearly basis, the amount of raw material entering the EU under the REACH program. Ensure REACH monitored items are purchased as REACH compliant materials and have a REACH compliance certificate on file.
- For all products, generate and maintain GHS compliant Safety Data Sheets files.
- For all products, generate and maintain accurate ingredient statements based on current INCI nomenclature in Laboratory and Kallik label software databases.
- Help create and maintain an equipment calibration program.
- Generate CoA’s available to customer services for shipping.
- Review Kallik labels that are routed for approval.
- Other duties as assigned by the Technical Director.
- JOB SKILLS:
- Maintain a safe and satisfactory work area as determined by OSHA and company guidelines and procedures.
- Critical Thinking - Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Problem Sensitivity - The ability to tell when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong. It may not involve solving the problem, only recognizing there is a problem.
- Selective Attention - The ability to concentrate on a task over a period of time without being distracted.
- Information Ordering - The ability to arrange things or actions in a certain order or pattern according to a specific rule or set of rules (e.g., patterns of numbers, letters, words, pictures, mathematical operations).
- Language Skills - Ability to read and interpret documents and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Mathematical Skills - Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Understand the concept of percent. Have knowledge of statistical concepts.
- Reasoning Ability - Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Ability to effectively utilize computer programs such as Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Dynamics and Vicinity Manufacturing.
- EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma minimum
- 2 years of regulatory or quality assurance experience.
- WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Generally an office environment however occasional work in a non-climate controlled warehouse/manufacturing environment with machine and production line noise.
- Ability to stand, walk, sit, squat, bend, and climb.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds
The Account Manager performs a multifaceted array of duties in support of the day-to-day operations of the insurance agency. Major activities include customer service, correspondence, creating spreadsheets, interaction with agents, carriers and clients, assembling proposals, filing, completing/processing applications, payments and enrollments, collecting data and systematic follow up to ensure accuracy.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Function as customer service liaison between customer (group client, insured, carrier) and agency, client or carrier via telephone, email, letter or in person.
- Work with writing agent and Benefit Consultant to obtain all relevant information for quotes and proposals. Utilize information from writing agent for quoting and RFP purposes. Follow up and procure quotes in timely manner. Prepare spreadsheet(s) comparing quotes and in preparation of proposal for client .
- Maintain client privacy and confidentiality in accordance with all federal, state, local and company requirements. Promptly notify Supervisor of any questions or suspected issues with confidentiality or privacy.
- Obtain and maintain current insurance license at the appropriate licensure level in accordance with applicable state law.
- Work together with client and/or clients authorized agent to insure accurate and timely deductions for group plans.
- Conduct and/or assist with group enrollment (new and recurring open) according to carrier requirements and agency procedures. Prep and review enrollment forms for submission to Carrier. Function as liaison between group and carrier to identify enrollment errors. Coordinate enrollment adds and deletes with billing reconciliation efforts.
- Assist customers with policy questions and change requests. Notify Supervisor of any non standard or inappropriate requests.
- Per carrier requirements and agency procedures, process new applications and payments, document payment receipt and forward to carrier.
- File/Scan all applications, notes, quotes, proposals, contracts and correspondence in accordance with agency procedures.
- Other duties as required or assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- 4 year college degree or equivalent with Insurance, Business, Economics and/or Risk Management focus.
- Current licensed or willing to obtain GA health insurance license (at company expense)
- Minimum 2 years insurance industry experience in customer service or internal sales support
- Current licensed or willing to obtain GA health insurance license (at company expense)
A Client Service Manager works closely with key clients to analyze requirements, develop and manage a conversion strategy to install the client account within established project timeframes that meets client and Adams Keegan processing objectives. This individual is 100% responsible for new client implementation and on-boarding experience. Trains and provides first level product support to client in HRIS system. Following implementation, this key individual will be responsible for the client's overall satisfaction and retention.Responsible for addressing and solving client issues through hands on research and problem solving, leveraging internal and external resources as needed. Promoting total client satisfaction by establishing a sound business relationship between client and Adams Keegan. By serving as an internal client advocate, the Client Service Manager will proactively monitor the client’s satisfaction through regularly scheduled calls and visits. Maintains comprehensive records on service activities to monitor client satisfaction. Educates the client on technology enhancements. Coordinates special request, reports and queries. Research, resolve and respond to telephone and e-mail inquiries from client employees. Individual must exercise sound independent judgment to manage projects and client expectations. Must possess excellent communication skills.
- Collects and analyzes client requirements and works with client's payroll, HR and IT staff to design appropriate solutions
- Demos system with sales team via webinar and on-site presentations
- Responsible for entering new client data directly into HRIS system
- Coordinates and conducts new client enrollments involving: employee onboarding
- Analyzes and organizes employee data history at new client transition for distribution to appropriate departments
- Conducts thorough transition meetings with operations department and client services
- Thoroughly trains new client contact on HRIS system & is the key contact for the client
- Works with Payroll, Benefits and HR department to resolve client issues in a timely and accurate manner
- Proactively monitor client satisfaction through regularly scheduled calls and visits.
- Research, resolve, and respond to telephone and e-mail inquiries from client & client employees regarding: benefits, payroll, WC, and web-based HRIS
Bachelor degree in Human Resource, Business Administration or related field
Two to four years experience in Client Relationship Management with an emphasis on:
- Proven proficiency in building and managing client relationships
- Knowledge of principles and practices of human resource administration (new hire process, benefits, payroll)
- Excellent organizational, time management, oral and written communication skills
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills
- Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office, Excel, Outlook, HRIS)
The Vice President of Business Development is responsible for generating and developing new hotel management contracts in an effort to increase net income for the company. Other responsibilities include:
- Actively convert customer inquiries into executed contracts and develop future and repeat business contributing to the profitability of the company
- Identify and pursue new business sales opportunities by use of the company database, networking, exhibitions and client entertainment
- Generate business from leads and new business contacts through attending face to face meetings to build lasting relationships
- Determine key requirements to enter new markets, including undertaking marketing analysis, devising and implementing a sales and marketing strategy for the purpose of seeking out new business in all relevant market segments
- Bid and obtain new clients, prepare proposals and ensure the company process is accurately completed for all proposals and new business gains
- Analyze and research potential business growth and opportunities from existing clients and create a prospect list for targeting
- Create a referral system through building contacts, connections and relationships
- Source, evaluate and negotiate third party management contracts
- Apply good judgment in assessing risks and rewards of new business opportunities and understand potential demand from various market participants
- Network with hotel owners, lenders, attorneys, consultants and special servicers
- Attend industry events (owner conferences, investment conferences, brand conferences)
- Regularly update the President
- Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate for reporting
- Ensure all response documents are free from errors, professionally represent and address the client questions
- Support contract compliance through the negotiation of company contractual and payment terms, ensuring all aspects are understood and accepted
- Work without constant supervision and willing to work outside the normal 9-5 with flexible working hours including some weekends to accommodate business needs
DESIRED SKILLS + EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree (MBA preferred)
- Solid experience in proactive sales, hotel, hospitality industry in a customer facing role
- Must have 3-5 years of experience in a similar role with a hotel management company
- Excellent personal presentation and professionalism
- Excellent organization and prioritization skills
- Strong administrative skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to strong targets
- Ability to manage own workload
- Ability to use initiative to work alone or with a team
- Strong work ethic and dedicated to accomplishing goals
- Strives for excellence
- Must be able to speak, read, write and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace
- Must be able to read and write to facilitate the communication process
- Requires good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Considerable knowledge of complex mathematical calculations and computer accounting programs
- Budgetary analysis capabilities required
- Ability to access and accurately input information using a moderately complex computer system
Our client, a Memphis based financial services provider, is looking for an experienced Financial Advisor to assist clients (individual investors, business owners and foundations)in managing their portfolios and investment strategies. The successful candidate will provide savings and protection solutions to help clients plan for all of life’s circumstances, both expected and unexpected. If you’re looking for a chance for great income potential, independence and flexibility, we encourage you to apply today.
- Provide financial planning support to clients
- Support investment professionals to cultivate client relationships
- Prepare financial plans and check their accuracy
- Respond to prospective customer queries about financial planning
- Assist in the development plans for the company
- Offer subject matter expertise to fellow Financial Advisors
- Maintain awareness of latest legislative changes that may affect financial planning
- 1-5 years’ industry experience as a Financial Advisor
- CFP designation or willing
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or related field
- Series 65/66 license
- Possess strong knowledge of the investment business and strong understanding of financial planning concepts
- RIA experience preferred; experience clearing through Schwab a plus
- Excellent computer, interpersonal and communication skills
Our client, a public company headquartered in Memphis, is seeking a Product Line Manager to join their team. As a Product Line Manager, you will have the opportunity to influence the decision and direction of multiple business units including sales, marketing, customer service, distribution, and supply chain. Your responsibilities will primarily be split between daily operations and long-term projects.
- Serve as a liaison between sales, customer service, distribution, purchasing, marketing and operations
- Make pricing, product, and service decisions to improve sales and customer experience
- Develop sales initiatives to increase sales performance
- Create, measure, and report on processes and performance metrics to drive improvements in operations and sales and marketing functions
- Lead and support key projects that improve tools, processes, productivity, and compliance
- Act as primary point of contact for technical inquires
- Educate sales and customer service teams on technical product knowledge
- Assist in the development, deployment, review, and calculation of rebate programs
- Analyze market trends and conditions to make knowledgeable sales decisions
- Align companywide strategic initiatives with sales and marketing operations
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Operations Management, Marketing or related field – or – commensurate experience of 3 or more years of experience in Operations
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Ability to formulate and carry out strategic business decisions
- Willingness to take ownership of responsibilities impacting multiple business units
- Ability to understand and communicate technical information
- General report writing capabilities in a business intelligence tool like Cognos or CyberQuery,
- Competence in a variety of Microsoft Office programs
- Exceptional written, verbal and computer skills.
- Ability to work effectively with individuals at all organizational levels
Adams Keegan is a national employer services firm. We provide a comprehensive suite of Human Resources services including payroll, employee benefits, worker’s compensation, HR management, 401(k), and state licensing. For nearly 30 years, Adams Keegan has grown—and helped our clients grow—by developing superior employer solutions and providing unmatched client service.
This position will be a support role in the Payroll Department, assisting coworkers and external customers regarding payroll reports, general ledger interfaces, and wage and tax reconciliations. The Payroll Accounting Coordinator will also troubleshoot issues related to payroll systems, interfaces, and processing.
- Create and maintain databases that are used to interface payroll costs to clients’ general ledger
- Respond to inquiries regarding our clients’ payroll journal entries and payroll reports
- Provide guidance as needed in development or to resolve unanticipated problems
- Assist cross functional teams including vendors to identify variances, corrective action, and preventative solutions
- Perform analytical work/research around issues/changes/upgrades
- Create ad hoc reports as requested
- Document customized and/or annual report requests
- Process multi-state and multi-frequency payrolls for salaried, commissioned, and hourly workforce
- Maintain current knowledge of applicable federal and state wage and hour laws and tax regulations for audit defense and day-to-day compliance
- Assist with internal quarter-end and year-end processing including W-2 preparation
- Participate in Payroll projects and programs, whether new or modified
- Knowledge of accounting procedures and principles
- High level of integrity and ability to maintain strict confidentiality of information handled
- Must possess excellent and effective written and interpersonal communication skills
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power Point and Outlook)
- Ability and willingness to adapt quickly to change
- 2-5 years of experience with computerized payroll processing and administration
- Ability to proactively identify payroll issues and suggest solutions
- Understanding of payroll tax requirements/compliance
- Ability to work independently with a high degree of accuracy, thoroughness, and professionalism
- Ability to complete projects and communicate progress while balancing multiple priorities and deadlines
- High school diploma required, Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree is a plus
- FPC or CPP Preferred
Benefits Support Specialist
The Benefits Support Specialist is responsible for assisting with the administration of all employee benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, as well as short- and long-term disability.
- Performs quality checks of benefits-related data.
- Distributes all benefits enrollment materials and determines eligibility.
- Responds to benefits inquiries from managers and employees on plan provisions, benefits enrollments, status changes and other general inquiries.
- Provides necessary reports for allocation/billing charges.
- Process employee enrollment forms for insurance and other benefits including workers’ comp and COBRA
- Assists Benefit Specialists with various projects including enrollments and payroll deductions
- Update employer records
- Client billing
- Demonstrated proficient level of database knowledge and experience along with data entry and Microsoft Office experience
- Excellent customer service
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to organize and focus on detail while managing multiple responsibilities
Adams Keegan is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Consumers around the world have chosen our client for value and
performance. We are currently seeking a Chemist to support in the development of Hair Care and Skin
Care products in a fast pace environment. The position is located in Stone Mountain, Georgia
and reports to the R&D Director.
The role is critical in supporting the company's goal of doubling its revenue in 5 years. The
position requires someone with a passion for hair and skin care products, a very strong work
ethic, willingness to establish excellent working relationships and effective project
THE CHEMIST WILL:
Write a comprehensive quality manual that meets the requirements of the FDA.
Write SOPs that will allow for efficiency, quality output and uniformity of
Plan and carry out project responsibilities with limited assistance and direction.
Communicate and document project plans and results to key stakeholders.
Perform QA and QC duties and work on nights and weekends when required.
Operate laboratory equipment to evaluate the chemical or physical properties of raw
materials and finished products.
Supervise pilot batches, and full production batches when necessary.
Help batch existing hair and skin care products when required..
Maintain laboratory area for cleanliness and safety.
Conduct formulation stability and packaging compatibility and write technical reports.
Bachelor's or advanced degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or related Science with
at least 2 years experience in an industrial environment.
Ability to work independently or as part of a team to complete projects.
Work effectively with cross-functional teams.
Ability to manage time effectively and keep accurate records.
We are currently seeking a Formulation Chemist to support in the development of Hair Care products in a fast pace environment. The position is located in Stone Mountain, Georgia and reports to the R&D Director. This is a 6 month contract position.
The role is critical in supporting the company's goal of doubling its revenue in 5 years. The position requires someone with a passion for hair care products, a very strong work effect, willingness to establish excellent working relationships and effective project management skills.
THE FORMULATION CHEMIST WILL:
- Formulate Hair Care products.
- Plan and carry out project responsibilities with limited assistance and direction.
- Communicate and document project plans and results to key stakeholders.
- Need to be available to work on the second shift.
- Maintain laboratory area for cleanliness and safety.
- Conduct formulation stability and packaging compatibility and write technical reports.
- Bachelor's or advanced degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or related Science with at least 5 years experience formulating personal care products.
- Ability to work independently to complete project.
- Ability to manage time effectively and keep accurate records.