Our client has been in Memphis for over 35 years supporting goverment, universities and Fortune 100 companies through printing, promotional products and ID systems.
The System Engineer is responsible for the installation and support of client's software, hardware, and supplies for ID card system sales. The Systems Engineer installs and maintains the identification software / database and coordinates service and repair duties for the identification card printer, cameras, and other hardware peripherals.
DESIRED SKILLS, ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- C#,C++, VB.net or other programming languages background is a plus.
- Knowledge of SQL Database design is a plus
- Provide technical support via telephone, onsite or teleconferencing software.
- Coordinates warranty and non-warranty service and repair for multiple identification card (ID) printer manufacturers.
- Troubleshoots and resolve issues with ID card systems (software, databases, printer, camera, etc…)
- Provides instructional assistance to set-up, install, operate and properly maintain multiple ID card printers.
- Coordinates custom card service bureau production for various customers.
- Consults with customers on design of custom ID cards based on their specifications.
- Install proprietary identification system software, including any integration connectivity and various peripherals.
- Instructs customers in the proper use of the identification system and any hardware peripherals.
- Communicates problems and progress with Manager, Software Development.
- Responds to change productively and handles other essential duties as required or assigned.
Education: High School diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Experience: Minimum of three (3) years or equivalent experience preferred.
License/Certification(s): Annual certification training for each ID card printer manufacturer.
- Knowledge and Experience of Windows server and Desktop Operating Systems and networking technologies
- Web-based Application Programming is a plus
- Knowledge of PC troubleshooting and repair
- Strong communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Must be able to work under pressure to meet deadlines and changing priorities
- Must be able to travel for on-site installs and support
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Information Technology Manager
Our client is an FDIC insured bank and Equal Housing Lender with roots dating back over ninety years. Their Personal banking goes beyond simply managing money. Established in 1925, our client conducts business with a strong emphasis on all areas of lending - including consumer, residential, construction, commercial and SBA.
The Information Technology Manager is responsible for administering the Bank's local, wide, wireless, Internet, and Intranet networks, telephone and Voice Over IP (VoIP) systems, and all related software programs. Responsible for user administration, support and training. Maintains system specifications; ensures the Bank's technology resource systems are operating in a secure and stable manner. Deploys information technology architecture strategies to accommodate current and future organizational needs. Performs supervisory duties of department staff, coordinates staff for coverage in all related areas of the department.
- Oversees the installation, maintenance, and monitoring of the Banks local, wide, wireless, Internet and Intranet networks and telephone and Voice Over IP (VoIP) systems); maintains file servers, routers, firewalls, laptops, network or standalone computers, mobile devices, or any other hardware components; ensures the highest levels of security and stability are maintained to protect customer deposits, Bank assets and staff.
- Troubleshoots user issues or inquiries, such as password resets, hardware problems or software support questions; administers the Bank's information technology case logging system to ensure technical issues are properly reported and resolved within established quality service level guidelines; responds to inquiries and refers issues to the appropriate department or person, and exhibits the necessary follow through with customers and/or staff involved.
- Participates in the evaluation of vendor hardware, software, and telecommunications equipment products; recommends purchases consistent with the Bank's short and long term objectives; participates in various internal committees assigned by senior management.
- Participates on the Bank's Technology Committee; may serve on other Bank committees as required.
- Participates as a member of the Bank's incident response team in the event of a technology emergency or breach in confidential information.
- Assures audit compliance and procedure quality control through internal and external reviews; recommends and initiates corrective actions; ensures system resources are in compliance with established Bank policies, procedures and state and federal regulations.
- Responsible for analyzing and deploying hardware and software updates and other patch management directives.
- Works closely with the Chief Information Technology Officer; assists in the development of strategic plans, reviews reports; helps organize plans and makes recommendations for information technology projects involving functional changes within the Bank and budgets; implements effective processes for information technology risk management (ITRM), including those that relate to cybersecurity.
- Maintains relationships with vendors and various outside professional information technology organizations in the maintenance and purchase of network equipment, software and accessories.
- Acts as a primary resource for problems or unusual situations encountered with the Bank's information technology resources.
- Maintains accurate and current information technology policies, procedures and related documentation, such as installation settings, specifications, diagrams, floor plans, etc.
- Provides supervision and support to all areas of the department where service or assistance is needed; oversees activities of assigned department personnel.
- Monitors staff in daily tasks, operations and quality control; ensures the organization of assigned areas of the department, coordinating available resources (e.g., staff, materials, etc.) for maximum results, and reviews various reports and performs daily callback of system or user changes.
- Assumes responsibility for special projects; gathers data and prepares reports for Senior Management, audits and other personnel.
- Performs personnel actions including performance appraisals, disciplinary actions, and interviewing candidates for employment; supervises the daily activities of the department including, but not limited to, effective delegation of assignments, developing work schedules and providing necessary training.
- Assumes responsibility for various department functions in the absence of staff members or in overload situations.
- Assures compliance with all Bank policies, procedures and processes, and all applicable state and federal banking laws, rules and regulations; adheres to Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) responsibilities that are specific to the position.
- Completes administrative tasks correctly and on time; supports the Bank's goals and values; benefits the Bank through outside activities
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
These specifications are general guidelines based on the minimum experience normally considered essential to the satisfactory performance of this position. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required to perform the position in a satisfactory manner. Individual abilities may result in some deviation from these guidelines.
- Bachelor's degree (BA) from a college or university, or equivalent education from a technical or trade school; or equivalent related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Work related experience should consist of a technical background in information systems management, products or services. Educational experience, through in-house training sessions, formal school or technical industry related curriculum, should be business or financial industry related.
- Basic knowledge of Bank operations and lending products and services; related state and federal laws and regulations, and other Bank operational policies and procedures.
- Advanced experience, knowledge and training in progressively responsible information technology department operations, management and supervisory activities.
- Advanced knowledge of related state and federal banking compliance regulations, and Bank accounting policies and procedures.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to provide leadership, supervision and training for 5 or more employees using positive supervisory techniques to ensure maximum productivity; demonstrated ability in organization and delegation skills.
- Mastered skills in information technology operations, voice and data communications, troubleshooting techniques, user and software support; including but not limited to:
Host and desktop applications
Network administrative programs and resources
Cisco & Meraki switches, firewalls, and routers
Microsoft Windows Server 2012/2016
Microsoft Windows 7/10/17
Microsoft SQL 2012/2016
Cisco VOIP Phone hardware and software
Microsoft Office 365
- Experience supervising Help Desk and Help Desk staff to provide excellent customer service to internal bank employees
- Effective verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to apply common sense to carry out instructions and instruct others, train personnel, read, analyze and interpret documents and professional journals, understand procedures, write reports, correspondence and procedures, speak clearly to customers and employees.
- Demonstrate strong analytical and project management skills for a variety of tasks or projects.
- Ability to deal with difficult technical problems involving multiple facets, variables and situations where only limited stand
Our client, a service company in the Memphis area, is seeking a Controller to join their growing team. The Controller is responsible for preparing month-end closings, financial forecasts, and consolidations; providing financial advice to the senior leadership team through the study of financial data; meeting corporate reporting requirements of the division; managing, training, and evaluating accounting personnel including oversight of the company’s payroll process; ensuring accuracy of physical inventory and its systems; and controlling the flow of raw materials, tools, and other assets. Candidate needs to have 5+ years’ experience in an operating company, preferably in a manufacturing environment. The Controller reports directly to the CEO.
The successful candidate will be a strong leader with the potential to grow into a more advanced role with the organization. Must be able to lead a team of 5+ direct reports across multiple branch locations.
- Serve as a member of the senior leadership team and work with team members on financial data
- All financial reporting including balance sheet, income statements, federal and state tax returns, sales tax returns, annual budgets, monthly forecasts and others
- Annual audits
- Company cash flow
- State/Federal audits
- Credit approval process for customers
- Human resources: compliance, payroll, and benefits
- Evaluate potential company acquisition and/or other business opportunities.
- Manage outside vendor relationships: banking, IT, HR and CPA
- Bachelor in Accounting; CPA a plus, but not required
- Familiarity with GAAP
- Strong background in inventory/cost accounting
- Experience with ERP system evaluation, selection and implementation
Staff Line is seeking a customer-focused Director of Sales to join our dynamic leadership team.
As a key leader in the company, you will be given the opportunity to establish short and long range sales objectives and be given the freedom to choose how to meet those goals.
The candidate must possess a proven ability to prospect, develop business, build relationships, communicate in oral and written communication, and actively network. In addition, they must demonstrate a strong customer focus and personal leadership, and solid negotiation and presentation skills.
The Director of Sales will be directly responsible for Business Development. S/He will be required to initiate and organize meetings and phone calls with prospects, prepare professional emails, participate in preparation of sales collateral and will require advanced communication and negotiating skills.
S/He must have the ability to analyze industry trends and penetrate key client organizations across sales territory.A high level of comfort with performing cold calls and delivering professional, formal presentations and the ability to identify prospective customers’needs, propose solutions and convert prospects to clients.
- Three or more years of successful sales experience and a proven track record for closing new accounts with specific experience selling industrial staffing solutions.
- An established clientele or professional network
- Demonstrated background in meeting and exceeding sales quotas
- Exceeds sales revenue quotas by winning new contracts and job orders through prospecting and developing new customer relationships.
Candidate Will Also:
- Identify and qualify sales opportunities by providing a consultative and value-added approach to develop relationships.
- Negotiate contractual terms and conditions for employment services, and works with the operations and recruiting teams during the implementation to ensure smooth handoffs. Candidate will act as an Account Manager to any and all clients they sign.
- Define and develop lead generation strategies and marketing plans for new accounts to further penetrate existing accounts.
- Present company service offerings to prospective clients, client consultation and development of proposals.
- Maintains an ongoing relationship with prospective clients, both in-person and by phone, continuously assessing and communicating how we can meet their needs.
- Develops and executes sales presentations to potential clients.
- Creates proposals for providing staffing services, customized to prospective clients’needs.
- Develops and implements sales plans and associated activities.
- Coordinate with the Recruiting Team to onboard new clients
- Manage all existing and new accounts in designated sales territory, ensuring clients’needs are met, problems are solved and issues are addressed.
- Initiates personal growth by understanding market trends, attending educational sessions and actively networking.
Our client, an Atlanta-based hospitality management company is looking for a dynamic human resources leader to develop into their next stage of growth (Happening now!). Today, they are approaching 2000 associates strong, spread nationally across more than 100 hotel locations. This is a leadership opportunity for an individual ready to progress from a traditional Director of Human Resource role and work closely with highly motivated, passionate hotel experts with a wealth of experience and strong sense of Team.
The business partner role is primarily responsible for strategically aligning the human capital and human resources competencies provided through partner vendors, and in collaboration with the management to support day-to-day operations, compliance, talent management and business growth.
Our client expects this person to be seen and heard throughout the company as an active member of the management team and proactively engage in discussions, challenge management via new and competing ideas, and promote positive accountability and a strong culture. This role must also have the passion to collaborate and mentor leadership opportunities for others.
Key behaviors and value adding competencies:
- Strategic understanding of multiple stakeholder and decentralized service environments.
- Consultative approach to evaluating and educating on current business practices, identifying best available practices.
- Change management intelligence; acting as a leading change agent.
- Leveraging and partnering with resource contributors to facilitate internal services projects
- Adept at complementing operational effectiveness with long range cultural and organizational goals.
- Seeks partnership based relationships throughout the organization.
- Dynamic presentation and education skills
- HCBP will lead in consolidating and messaging the people management related agenda.
- Project manage all HC and HR activity and serve as primary source of information for status and insight; reporting primarily to SVP of Operations.
- Continual assessment and education for Corporate Team and Field Managers to build knowledge and preparedness for handling day-to-day compliance and HR administrative responsibilities.
- Consult on best practices and situational management for employee relations
- Comprehensively track and change our total talent management program
- Risk Management
- Develop and standardize data sourcing and analytics
- Liaison for building quality vendor relationships
Key preferred areas of experience
- Experience in hospitality, service industries
- Managing in multi-unit, decentralized environments on a national footprint.
- Third party owner relations and supporting the presentation of the service value proposition
- The ideal candidate has experience successfully building and improving all core HR activities in fast-paced and evolving service firm environment with 500+ employees.
- Travel is both planned and sometimes on short notice; about 10% of the year.
Our client is currently seeking a QC Lab Technician who is passionate about Hair Care and Skin Care products and can work in a fast pace environment to help achieve the company’s goal of doubling its revenue in 5 years. The position is located in Stone Mountain, Georgia and reports to the R&D Director.
THE QC Lab Technician WILL:
- Plan and carry out project responsibilities with limited assistance and direction.
- Communicate and document results to stakeholders.
- Evaluate in process and finished products.
- Evaluate incoming raw materials and packaging components.
- Must be able to work nights. Weekends when required.
- Operate laboratory equipment to evaluate the chemical or physical properties of raw materials, in process and finished products.
- Maintain laboratory area for cleanliness and safety.
- Support the regulatory department with product registration.
- Other duties as assigned by the Director, R&D.
- High School Diploma
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team to complete projects.
- Work effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to manage time effectively and keep accurate records.
IT Helpdesk Specialist
Provide user support and customer service on company-supported computer applications and platforms. Troubleshoot problems and advise on the appropriate action.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Respond to requests for technical assistance in person, via phone, electronically
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues
- Research questions using available information resources
- Advise user on appropriate action
- Follow standard help desk procedures
- Log all help desk interactions
- Redirect problems to correct resource
- Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention
- Track and route problems and requests and document resolutions
- Prepare activity reports
- Inform management of recurring problems
- Stay current with system information, changes and updates
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Working knowledge of fundamental operations of Windows operating systems (Windows 7, Windows 10), Microsoft Office, common web browsers, PC hardware, and other equipment
- Knowledge and experience of customer service practices
- 1 year experience and training in troubleshooting and providing help desk support
- Oral and written communication skills
- learning skills
- Customer service orientation
- Problem analysis
- Team interaction
Job Type: Full-time
Our client, a multi-disciplinary architecture, engineering and consulting firm, is looking for a Commissioning Project Manager with strong communication skills and to help continue the growth of our commissioning practice. We are looking for a detail-oriented, self-starter to join their energetic and growing 60 person company based out of Atlanta, Georgia. The position involves primarily the management of commissioning projects and completion of commissioning tasks for HVAC, building automation systems, lighting and lighting controls systems and plumbing systems for both new and existing buildings. The position reports directly to the Principal/Director of Commissioning and shall be based at the Atlanta office.
- Bachelors degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field
- 5 years’ experience at minimum in commissioning or 10 years in TAB or Controls
- Proven track record of performing planning, functional testing, building performance investigation and building systems troubleshooting for new and existing buildings.
- Extensive knowledge of MEP systems and controls installation and operation.
- Strong communication skills with ability to present complex technical information to a wide audience, including contractors, architects and engineers and others with varying degrees of technical knowledge. Must have proven report writing skills.
- Must have the ability to communicate roles and responsibilities to the project team.
- This position requires some limited domestic travel, international travel minimally.
- Project experience with higher education, laboratory and/or government facilities a must
- Professional engineer license a plus.
- CxA, CCP or CxPP certification a plus.
- Planning, directing and monitoring of commissioning activities for assigned projects.
- Responsible for project billing and hours tracking.
- Develop commissioning plans, commissioning specifications, and Owner’s Project Requirements (OPR) documents.
- Conduct design reviews of mechanical, electrical and plumbing plans, and specifications.
- Create equipment pre-functional checklists and functional performance test scripts.
- Perform commissioning site visits and produce site visit reports.
- Perform functional testing and verification of equipment and systems in the field.
- Produce comprehensive commissioning reports for new and existing buildings including recommendations for improvements in existing buildings.
- Perform equipment and systems conditions assessments for existing buildings.
- Provide technical support to other project managers and junior engineers for building systems related issues.
- Troubleshoot HVAC and associated controls systems, electrical and plumbing systems.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
TITLE: Economic Development Program Assistant
SUPERVISOR: Manager, Economic Development Programs
FLSA STATUS: Non-Exempt
The Economic Development Growth Engine Industrial Development Board of the City of Memphis and County of Shelby, TN (“EDGE”) is an industrial development board created in 2011 under Tennessee Code §7-53-101 et seq. EDGE is governed by an 11-member board appointed equally by the City of Memphis and Shelby County, and is a public, non-profit entity. EDGE uses various federal, state and local programs to help grow the economy of Memphis/Shelby County. EDGE also manages the Memphis and Shelby Port Commission, the Industrial Development Board of Memphis/Shelby County, the Depot Redevelopment Corporation of Memphis/Shelby County, and the Greater Memphis Alliance for a Competitive Workforce.
The Economic Development Program Assistant will work with the Manager, ED Programs and other staff to monitor the performance and compliance of EDGE assistance and incentive programs, including the Payment In Lieu of Tax (PILOT) tax abatement program, tax increment financing (TIF) program, Inner City Economic Development (ICED) and EDGE Impact Fund loan programs, Foreign-Trade Zone (FTZ) 77, and various bond issues.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES/JOB FUNCTIONS
- Assist with the compilation, review, testing, filing, and reporting of annual data on EDGE PILOT, TIF, loan, bond, Foreign Trade Zone, and other programs.
- Prepare and distribute Annual PILOT Performance Reports for all active PILOT projects.
- Review and summarize Annual PILOT Performance Reports when submitted; conduct follow-up and solicit clarification from PILOT recipients when needed.
- Assist Manager ED Program with on-site review of PILOT recipients, including scheduling and charting historic performance trends.
- Distribute PILOT closing documents to City and County officials.
- Conduct annual survey of Inner City Economic Development (ICED) loan recipients.
- Invoice FTZ-77 Zone Site Operators annually.
- Create and maintain EDGE project databases and files.
- Develop reports, tables, and slides that show program activity.
- Work with EDGE staff and attorneys, City and County staff, and representatives from firms working with EDGE, to collect and convey information.
NON-ESSENTIAL JOB FUNTIONS
- Assist with preparing locations for EDGE events.
- Take photographs at EDGE events.
- Track project announcements throughout Shelby County and surrounding communities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations that do not cause the company undue hardship may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Two years of college or an Associate’s Degree plus at least five years of office or program administration experience. A Bachelor’s Degree can substitute for two years of work experience.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- History of ethical and honest behavior, demonstrating a commitment to integrity, respect and teamwork in professional and other activities.
- Demonstrated ability to keep sensitive information confidential.
- Ability to understand written and verbal instructions.
- Working knowledge and skill in Microsoft Office applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Ability to write clearly and communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Attention to detail in written communication; error-free spelling and grammar.
- Ability to work under deadline pressure and work before/after regular working hours if needed.
- Ability to interact with other staff members to achieve the mission of the organization.
- Good judgment and strong decision-making skills.
Requires the ability to sit for extended periods in office and at meetings; some local travel to deliver documents; infrequent bending, stooping and lifting file boxes, etc., up to 10 pounds; filing; some walking and standing; extended time typing and using a computer.
Work is conducted in typical indoor office environment, though visits to other facilities are a regular part of the work. Outdoor events and programs may also be required. Requires long hours of sitting and looking at computer screen. Includes repetitive use of computer keyboard. Some local travel by automobile required.
Primarily responsible for providing HR & Compliance support and guidance to all functional area and providing quality customer service to all levels of employees. Contributes and fosters a work environment that is positive and representative of the company Mission and Values.
- Process & Oversee payrolls – bi-weekly, weekly and semi-monthly
- Process Applications – verify drug screens, run background check and MVR, review & determine eligibility for hire. Adverse Action tasks if determined they do not meet requirements. Incudes oversight and action for electronic on-boarding.
- Conduct bi-weekly New Hire Orientation Webinar as needed
- Process all Personnel Actions in HRIS & maintain electronic personnel files accurately
- Review & Process accident reports – follow-up with location on any actionable items, file claims as necessary and in compliance with company standards. Ensure any injured employee is getting the care that is medically necessary and the employee returns to work as quickly as possible.
- Process & Track FMLA requests and leave in accordance with Federal & State Laws
- General Admin functions such as letter preparation, mailings, processing verifications of employment, garnishments or levy, etc.
- Track Training – Verify training is completed, update training data in HRIS, and notify locations when training is coming due.
- Invoice reconciliation as needed
- Weekly, Monthly & Quarterly HR Analytics Reporting in a timely fashion
- Monthly Audits for PTO and communication to locations
- On-going superior Employee relations & management support – Customer Service focus
- Projects as assigned
- Maintain Insurance, Bond and Licensing Tracker, including 90, 60 and 30-day reminders
- Regulatory Logs & Reporting (i.e. OSHA 300/300A, EEO-1, VETS-1442, etc.)
- Various Safety Compliance Audits & Site Inspection Tracking
- Affirmative Action Plans (Government Contractor)
- Miscellaneous Duties as Assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education & experience
- 1 – 3 years’ experience in an administrative HR role
- General HR & Employment law knowledge
- Intermediate computer skills – MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) required
- Organization skills
- Prioritization skills
- Adobe Acrobat skills preferred
- Planning skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Sense of Humor, not easily offended or sensitive by nature
- Believer in the goodness of humanity & the ability to make an impact on the workplace
- Agile thinker & performer – seamless movement between priorities
- Great Multitasker
- Effective communicator, who is Approachable
- Understanding & Compassionate Nature
- Problem Solver
- Comfortable presenting information in front of a group
- Innovative thinker focused on continuous improvement
- Business Acumen
- Decision maker
- Highly Organized
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- No supervisory responsibility
- Screen and interviews candidates
- Sound judgement required - Approves candidates for hire
- Conducts training of others
- Extensive contact with others and usually involve several areas within the business and/or with community, government, business leaders, and customers. Typically handles highly sensitive and/or confidential information.
- Assesses and diffuses problem situations and requires influencing others to reach consensus.
- Requires tact and diplomacy to handle difficult customer/internal situations.
- Requires advanced interpersonal and communication skills to establish and maintain internal and external customer relationships. Explores alternatives and creative solutions to meeting the needs of the customer.
- Tasks are multiple and diverse with some interrelationship processes. Work requires the direct application of a variety of procedures, policies, and/or precedents. There is some budget responsibility and expenditure authority.
- Performs duties within scope of general company policies, procedures and objectives.
- Analyzes problems and performs needed assessments.
- Uses judgement in adapting broad guidelines to achieve desired result.
- Regular exercise of independent judgement within accepted practices.
- Makes recommendations that affect policies, procedures, and practices.
- Refers exceptions to policy and procedure to the supervisor.
Our client is a global company with its headquarters in Memphis, TN. As Corporate Counsel, you will be responsible for drafting, reviewing and negotiating commercial contracts, managing litigation and handing a diverse portfolio of legal matters as assigned by the General Counsel. Subject areas include, among others, product liability, labor and employment, environmental law, antitrust, real estate, corporate transactions, and general compliance. Corporate Counsel will provide advice, guidance and strategic counsel to senior management and the various business units on the wide variety of legal issues that arise from the day-to-day operations of a growing, complex organization in a heavily-regulated environment.
- Serve as operational attorney for our client. Reporting to the General Counsel, the attorney will provide advice and counsel to senior management and the business operations on a wide variety of commercial and regulatory issues.
- Provide legal oversight for commercial activities, including contract negotiation and corporate transactions, and assist with a diverse array of projects as assigned.
- Manage outside litigation (including product liability and employment matters), liaise with outside counsel, and monitor legal expenditures.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the Company's complex business, and build relationships of trust with personnel at all levels in order to effectively communicate legal advice, structures and strategies.
- J.D. degree and 3-6 years of legal experience.
- Candidates must possess law firm or in-house experience representing business clients.
- State bar passage and good standing.
- Exemplary work ethic, positive attitude, and the desire to work in a fast-paced environment as part of an active and collaborative corporate legal team.
- Sound judgment, confidence and excellent problem solving and relationship-building skills.
- Demonstrated experience in drafting and reviewing commercial contracts and managing corporate transactional matters a plus.
Our client, a consulting firm based in Memphis, TN, seeks an Inside Sales person to set appointments for the sales team. Prefer a minimum of 3 years experience in telesales, inside sales or appointment setting. Candidate must have outstanding written and verbal communication skills, good presentation skills and strong analytical abilities. Experience calling in the financial services and manufacturing industries would be preferred.
- Daily outbound calling to secure qualified appointment for sales
- Achieve monthly appointment targets with C-level contacts
- Effectively communicate all set appointments to sales via Salesforce.com including any pertinent information
- Track all call activity and present to manager weekly during sales meetings
- Establish and maintain excellent client relationships
Skills and Abilities:
- BA/BS preferred
- Minimum 3 years of telephone cold-calling or appointment setting
- Demonstrated ability to prospect by phone
- Excellent computer skills needed (Excel, Word, Outlook, Salesforce.com)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Established mid-sized Architecture and Engineering firm in Atlanta, GA is looking for a Business Development Manager to grow and diversify its current services. Responsible for identifying and pursuing new services for the firm, as well as pursuing new clients/projects.
- Generate leads, initiate contacts, and see communication through and manage firm’s efforts to contract awards
- Forecast business plans for new and existing markets
- Create and maintain databases related to business development
- Advise senior staff to current and future trends related to service lines
Educational/Work Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree required (Master’s a plus) in marketing, business administration or a related degree associated with the built environment-architecture, engineering (any discipline)
- SMPS (Society for Marketing Professional Services) preferred
- Minimum of 5 years directly in business development for an A&E firm or in the Archtechture/Engineering/Contractor space
- Understanding of common technical terminology and projects phases for architecture and engineering services
- Strong presentation, writing and interpersonal skills
Functional Title: HR Compensation and Benefits Specialist
Department: Human Resources
Reports to: Human Resource Manager
The HR Compensation and Benefits Specialist will be responsible for maintaining and developing the Bank’s salary administration plan. This position will also oversee and administer the employee benefits program.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Proactively conducts research and analysis to determine total compensation market competitiveness.
- Facilitates the consistent application and communication of the bank’s pay philosophy, job evaluation tools and all compensation and benefit processes.
- Makes recommendations to efficiently enhance the bank’s ability to attract and retain key talent.
- Conducts periodic audits to review and confirm compliance with applicable regulatory requirements and reasonableness of pay practices.
- Participates in compensation surveys
- Assists in the rollout of benefit programs including annual enrollment and other benefit communications.
- Conducts research and gathers data to assist in the resolution of employee problems or questions regarding benefit programs, identifying and recommending programs or process improvements.
- Thoroughly understands wage and hour laws and processes to handle payroll.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 2 years of relevant compensation and benefit experience
- Strong interest in analyzing data and able to synthesize large data sets to form recommendations
- Able to work independently, prioritize multiple tasks, manage details and deliver results in an environment with competing demands
- Ability to interact with all levels of employees with a focus on customer service.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender stereo typing, and age.
Independent Bank is an EO/AA Employer – M/F/Vets/Disabled
The Production Supervisor is responsible for leading day to day operations of a manufacturing location/area to drive continuous improvement in the areas of safety, quality, productivity and customer satisfaction. Provides leadership to supervision and employees and ensures they have the proper tools to perform their job safely and efficiently.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Leads daily Team Performance Center meetings with Operations team to review KPIs including safety, quality, asset care, and establish short and long term action plans to issues identified on daily basis.
- Conducts multiple daily Operations Gemba walks throughout the day to optimize Operations flow and efficiencies. May change work flow priorities as needed and works to resolve any problems that may occur.
- Participates and leads Lean Manufacturing practices to such as Six Sigma, 5S, FMEA, 8D Problem Analysis. Utilizes these practices to determine root causes of systemic problems to resolve them.
- Engages the team in identifying and implementing continuous improvement projects in the areas of Safety, Quality, Cost, Productivity and Customer Satisfaction.
- Directs and assists with developmental or experimental activities.
- Engages Operations floor employees in problem resolution in order to improve Operations issues/efficiencies utilizing Lean Manufacturing techniques as needed.
- Performs necessary administrative functions such as budgetary administration, employee safety, performance reviews and employee counseling. Includes the completion and review of "Leader Standard Work" forms follows-up as necessary with direct reports.
- Participates in weekly forecast calls to coordinate Operations with other locations in order to meet customers' shipment deadlines.
- Reviews and updates Key Performance Indicators KPIs (Daily, Weekly and Monthly) to ensure facility is on track to meet overall departmental objectives.
- Attends shift handoff meetings at least twice a week to observe and provide feedback to operations team focusing on continuous improvement.
- Conducts Behavior-Based Safety observations daily and works with employees to ensure they are performing their job in a safe manner.
- Participates in monthly site safety review to understand problem areas and establish plans to improve overall safety record and reduce incidents.
- Meets with Planning and Operations team members to discuss Operations schedules and changes in the schedule that are needed.
- Works with Operations team to ensure vacancies are covered for any planned/unplanned absences.
- Participates and leads weekly Quality PDCA (Plan, Do, Check and Act) meetings to ensure action items are executed within established timelines.
- Interfaces with customers and suppliers. Visits both as necessary.
- Coordinates with the Maintenance Department to prioritize maintenance work orders in an effort to improve OEE (Overall Equipment Effectiveness) and downtime.
- Ensures employees are properly trained in all aspects of their jobs to include safety, quality and Operations. Identifies training gaps and develops training plans.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor degree in engineering or operations management and 3 years supervisory experience in manufacturing environment or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Management experience in operations, maintenance, engineering and/or process improvement roles including managing teams of people
- Previous experience working in a Lean environment; Embraces continuous improvement Six Sigma Green or Black Belt Certification a plus
- Strong financial acumen including an understanding of the budgeting process and how they relate to KPIs
- Exceptional leadership, change management and communication skills
- Excellent critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Attention to Communication
- Results Orientation
- Managing Performance
- Managing Change
- Developing Others
Our client is a manufacturing company in Memphis, TN. They are seeking an HRIS Analyst to join their HR team.
The HRIS Analyst should be a professional who will be responsible for the management and enhancement of business processes and information resources for the HR Department. The HRIS Specialist will be responsible for the maintenance, security, integrity, processing and reporting of HR and Payroll information through HRIS; manage HRIS upgrades, customizations, and reporting requirements; serve as HRIS liaison with IT, Finance, payroll, HR, and HRIS Vendor; manage special projects in HR information management including ACA reporting; and provide backup and support to payroll and benefits administration. Identifies training needs of end users and develops and coordinates the necessary training to meet those needs.
The successful candidate must have a four-year college degree plus a minimum of three years’ experience in HRIS role including technical and analytical experience. Experience with the Ceridian product HR/Payroll Web is preferred. Excellent written and verbal communications required. Strong working knowledge of HRIS and Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and Access are required. Understanding of SQL principles and functionalities. Must possess an ability to work independently and with teams.
Our client is a public manufacturing company with plants around the globe. They are seeking a Business Unit/Plant Controller to be based in the Fulton, MS facility with responsibility for accounting functions at mulitple locations.
- Manages and coordinates the overall direction of the Accounting/Finance department
- Works closely with plant management in all aspects of the financial responsibilities
- Oversee the timely monthly accounting close; preparation of financial statements with variance explanations
- Reviews/audits various monthly reports with SOX signoffs
- Assist with annual physical inventories
- Coordinate & assist department with External Audit requirements
- Prepares annual budgets and monthly forecast
- Other duties as necessary
This position requires 8+ years of experience, is located at the Fulton, MS manufacturing location, and reports to both the Plant Manager and the Group Financial Officer.
Our clients’Vice President, Marketing & Business Development is responsible for providing senior-level, strategic leadership and direction over the sales and marketing functions. The Vice President, Marketing & Business Development will serve as a member of the leadership team and must uphold our values at all times. The position will supervise sales and marketing personnel across multiple locations. Specifically, the Vice President, Marketing & Business Development responsibilities include:
- Develop and foster a deep understanding of our target markets and clients, both similarities and differences, and ensure that the organization’s solutions and approaches address the shifting needs and align effectively.
- Adapt practices to market trends and industry competition to ensure achievement of financial objectives, drive decision-making, and create sustained revenue growth and brand strength.
- Identify new target markets and opportunities and develop results-focused plans to aggressively pursue these new opportunities.
- Strengthen relationships with clients and find ways to increase incremental revenue within existing accounts and grow new accounts by developing and implementing sales promotions.
- Act as the primary representative for the company’s largest and most critical clients.
- Track and report sales pipeline, activities and sales results. Utilize sales trends for analysis, forecasting and strategic planning.
- Build partnerships with associations, distributors, and other companies that will extend our capability and reach.
MARKETING AND LEAD GENERATION
- Continuously build and promote the organization’s brand in order to enhance our image and presence in key markets.
- Manage the development and production of a wide-variety of marketing and sales communication materials and tools.
- Effectively apply proven direct marketing methods, both digital and traditional, in order to accelerate growth and learning about our clients and prospects.
- Manage all social media platforms to ensure content drives engagement, a positive experience, and encourages the organization’s community to participate and share.
- Establish and maintain an effective, consistent system for generating and identifying leads and communicating opportunity profiles to the appropriate team members.
- Ensure brand consistency, including design and voice, internally and externally.
- Establish and manage targets and goals for the sales and marketing teams; outline objectives and strategies to achieve goals to drive revenue retention and growth.
- Recruit and develop top performing Business Development and Marketing teams.
- Develop compensation incentives and packages that create drive and motivation and supports targets.
- Create development and growth opportunities for the teams; acquire the necessary talent for expansion and bench strength.
- Foster a culture that is achievement-oriented, reflects the Company's values and supports the development of a high-performance culture
- Manage budgets, schedules and priorities in support of initiatives, taking into account the appropriate level of resources, target audience, type of media and materials.
- Coordinate with other members of the Leadership Team as appropriate to ensure smooth operation between functions and to recommend improvements.
- Bachelor’s degree
- A well-rounded professional career progression which must include both Marketing and Business Development exposure; a mixture of small/large -sized company
- Proven personal leadership, people management and change management experience skills
- Ability to effectively manage personnel in multiple locations
- Ability to effectively support and influence senior management across multiple locations.
- Demonstrated strategic thinker able to help plan business growth and development.
- Communication skills are as important as analytical skills
- Practical approach to management with the ability to interact with, obtaining information from, and make presentations to various levels of internal and external customers
A significant amount of travel is necessary, including international.
Consulting firm seeks a sales professional with minimum of 10 years of experience in the banking/financial services area to grow their business across the Southeastern US. Territory will include Tennessee to Virginia to Florida. Candidate must currently reside in the Southeast US and should have current contacts/clients in territory banks and/or credit unions at the President or C-level. Must possess outstanding written and verbal communication skills, good presentation skills and strong analytical abilities.
* Present effective business solutions based on analysis and industry best practices to bank and credit union Presidents and CEOs/CFOs
* Manage the relationship from presentation to contract
* Build a database of prospects for services in territory including company provided leads
* Secure presentation appointments
* Close the contract then hand off to qualified project manager; stay involved as needed
* Establish and maintain excellent client relationships
* Able to travel 50%
* Must currently reside in territory
* BA/BS degree
* Minimum 10 years of financial industry sales experience
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
The Accounting Manager must have experience in operational accounting, SOX compliance, and possess strong analytical skills. The position must control all aspects of accounting and control compliance for the US operations and promptly identify issues in these areas. The individual must be adept at performing variance analysis at the on the P&L and balance sheets, as well as around product margins for multiple customer programs encompassing many product lines. This position requires an individual that works well independently and must also liaise with the leadership team of the business and be able to clearly articulate and explain the gaps in business performance on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis.
- Full responsibility for month-end close
- Oversight of the US accounting function, including accounts receivable, accounts payable, and all general accounting.
- Analysis of excess and obsolete inventories including performance of quarterly E&O calculations
- Analysis of lower of cost or market
- Maintenance of US SOX controls for the US unit
- Monthly/quarterly reporting to operational management for variance analysis, including:
- Monthly scorecard/report (distributed to division and corporate senior management)
- Monthly flash to actual analysis
- Preparation of quarterly presentations for operations reviews
- Preparation of materials for quarterly balance sheet reviews and gap analysis
- Support as needed for product line reviews
- Ad hoc analysis at the request of operations management
- Liaison with legal team and product management team to track, monitor and report product liability claim costs.
- Operational accounting experience an absolute requirement
- Prior experience with public accounting strongly preferred
- 8 years total experience minimum preferred
- Prior experience with distribution companies a plus
- Prior experience liaising with all aspects of operations a plus, from supply chain to general managers to warehouse personnel
- CPA not required but a strong plus