Administrative Assistant provides support to the EVP regarding administrative, scheduling, and clerical duties.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Manage a variety of confidential and sensitive operations-related documents and data.
- Create general correspondence for distribution to internal and external audiences.
- Review invoices for accuracy and submit to Operations Manager for approval.
- Schedule and coordinate meetings; maintain business files.
- Reconcile accounts, compile spending and production reports, manage petty cash, and order supplies.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- HS Diploma required, BS in Business or related field preferred.
- 3-5 years’ experience supporting multiple levels of an organization.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced organization, prioritization, attention to detail and confidentiality skills.
- Advanced analytical, judgment and decision-making skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently.
- Advanced skills in Word, Excel, and PPT.
- Excellent work ethics, flexibility, and dependability.