Our client is hiring Experienced Restaurant Managers in the Memphis area!
Our client offers a great opportunity for dynamic individuals with Restaurant Experience who seek a better work/life balance.
The Restaurant Manager is responsible for partnering with the General Manager to manage the daily operations of our restaurants. This includes hiring, training, and managing performance of the team. In their fast paced environment they are customer focused with the goal to consistently deliver quality food and provide good service to drive sales and create repeat customers. The ability to engage professionally, both customers and team members is necessary for our success. Operational duties include but is not limited to:
- Assure service, product quality, sanitation, organization, safety, and maintenance standards are met.
- Calculate labor costs, operate within budgeted guidelines, and generate weekly P&L reports
- Weekly/monthly inventories of food, liquor, beer, and wine
- Review and audit functions including but not limited to promo log, house tabs, auditing checks, pour tests, etc.
- Oversee compliance of all employees to alcohol related laws and comply with requirements of the city and county health departments.
- Adhere to and enforce COVID-19 policies:
- Personal protective equipment is worn properly
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures
- Free shift meals
- Bonus plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Company Paid Life and Disability Insurance
- Cancer and Voluntary Life insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Vacation After Six Months of Service
- 50% Discount on Meals When Not Working
- 401K With Company Match
- Great Family Environment
- Excellent Training Program
- Must have 3+ years of full-service restaurant managing experience.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent, Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- ServSafe ® Certificate or Safe food handling certificate equivalent preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written, for working with a diverse group of employees, customers, and purveyors
- Must be able to meet deadlines and be detailed oriented.
- Intermediate Computer Skills to Include MS Office Suite®, Restaurant 365® a Plus
- Work requires the physical demands of standing, walking, bending, lifting, stooping, or performing other work up to 60-80% of the time.