Production Floor Supervisor
Chemical manufacturing company located in Memphis area is seeking a Production Floor Supervisor. The position is responsible for the safe, reliable, and cost-effective manufacturing of a variety of agricultural chemicals. This position oversees various production areas including formulation, packaging, quality control, and logistics of the location.
- Administer EH&S standards to ensure the protection of personnel, the community, and the environment.
- Direct and monitor plant production to efficiently meet customer requirements.
- Identify, analyze and resolve personnel problems to ensure an effective, involved and motivated workforce.
- Provide corporate management with reporting that is accurate and timely to allow them to anticipate problems, recognize opportunities and ensure effective decisions and actions.
- A High School Diploma or GED is required.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a supervisory role, Operations, or Mechanical position.