Chemical manufacturing company located in the Memphis area is seeking a Warehouse Manager. The position is responsible for the management of multiple warehouse locations and their operations, including the employees assigned to the locations, and all shipping and receiving activities.
- Direct, monitor, and coordinate all warehouse operations to meet company goals and standards.
- Coordinate the daily warehouse activities to ensure shipping objectives are met timely and efficiently to exceed customer requirements.
- Work with the logistics team to efficiently move freight in and out of multiple production sites and warehouses.
- Enforcement of company policies regarding timekeeping, performance evaluations, and employee conduct and attendance.
- Management or personnel including how to identify, analyze, and resolve personnel problems ensuring an effective and motivated work force.
- Provide timely recordkeeping and help immediately rectify any discrepancies found.
- Control and minimize all labor costs including overtime.
- Minimize equipment damage and repair expenses in all facilities.
- Demonstrate and encourage that safe work habits, and a clean environment are maintained in all warehouses.
- College degree preferred, not required.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a warehousing leadership position.
- Certified Forklift Experience required.