Chemical Manufacturer, operating multiple facilities in the Memphis and Tunica areas, is seeking to fill their Plant Manager position in Memphis. The Plant Manager is responsible for the safe, reliable and cost – effective production of agricultural chemicals. The position oversees all aspects of the production process; including formulation, packaging, maintenance, quality control and logistics. This position is expected to optimize efficiency and ensure annual productivity goals are achieved.
- Administer EH&S standards to ensure the protection of the personnel, the community, and the environment.
- Direct and monitor plant production to efficiently meet required production goals.
- Organize and control maintenance functions to reduce cost and optimize reliability.
- Provide corporate management with reporting that is accurate and timely to permit them to anticipate problems and recognize opportunities.
- Coordinate the daily activities of the production and operation teams.
- Delegate production assignments to appropriate teams/personnel.
- Adheres to all safety and environmental procedures.
- College degree in related field preferred, not required.
- Minimum of 5 years verifiable experience in Operations, Maintenance, or Technical leadership position.
- Demonstrates commitment to EH&S excellence.
- Forklift experience is preferred, but not required.
- Previous chemical production experience is preferred, but not required.