Adams Keegan, Inc., is looking for a Benefits Specialist to support a portfolio of clients. The Benefits Specialist will be an integral part of a best-in-class client service operation. We are a national employer services firm committed to providing unmatched service and stewardship to our clients. If you share that commitment, don’t hesitate to apply and explore opportunities with Adams Keegan.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages employee health insurance and health care plans for multiple employers
- Assists clients in filling out the paperwork for their benefits packages
- Calculates the proper paycheck deductions for these benefits.
- Explains the various benefit options to new clients.
- Addresses client inquiries about their insurance or retirement benefits
- Acts as liaison between client and insurance provider or bank as necessary
- Maintains files and records of individual employee benefits
- Assists HR in determining proper benefits and compensation packages for new clients.
- Is capable of reading, interpreting, and explaining insurance invoices.
- Exhibits ability to maintain relationships with multiple insurance carriers and healthcare providers
- Stay current on changing Federal and State regulations and legislation that may affect employee benefits
- Demonstrated proficient level of database knowledge and experience along with data entry and Microsoft Office experience
- Excellent customer service
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to organize and focus on detail while managing multiple responsibilities
- Ability to work under pressure