Are you an excellent leader with a successful track record in managing a sales team? Want to represent cutting-edge IT products and services and take on an exciting role where you can make a real impact? If so, we want to hear from you. We are currently looking for a Sales Leader to join our client and coach the sales team to drive sales revenues to the next level.
Our client is a fast-paced tech company with an eye on the future. Born in a college dorm in 1992, they have grown into a comprehensive IT solutions provider that is committed to empowering the world to achieve more with less. Offering a range of IT hardware, software, and professional services, as well business equipment. Their client base includes businesses, education institutions, Federal, State, and Local Government agencies.
We are looking for people who want a career, not just a job. You will join a skilled group of problem-solvers and innovators who are focused on delivering the very best for their clients. If you are enthusiastic, tenacious and driven, this is the job for you.
As the Sales Leader, you will build, lead, inspire and coach the Sales Team to deliver an unrivalled service to clients and maximize sales of our world-class IT solutions.
You as a Sales Leader must have the skills to:
- Create an environment where salespeople are motivated and enjoy their work.
- Create an understandable sales pipeline with metrics for forward looking indicators.
- Builds the sales team recruiting and onboarding new members when required.
- Coaching the sales team to build their pipelines and win deals.
- Manage compensation, rewards, recognition programs, and altruistic motivators.
- Establish quotas, targets, job performance expectations and development plans.
- Ensure team members receive training, provide feedback, and achieve proficiency.
- Use systems and processes to accelerate sales performance.
- Empower sales team to be accountable for the entire sales cycle.
As the Sales Leader you must be able to:
- Act with Integrity, professionalism, and maintain ethics in all aspects of company and client dealings.
- Work with the executive team to produce strategic and tactical plans.
- Communicate organization vision, values, goals, and measures to sales team.
- Communicate strategic planning throughout the organization.
- Understand strategic analysis models such as SWOT, SMART Goals, and OKRs.
- Drive client acquisition, growth, and retention.
- Analyze profitability by client, market sector and product.
- Analyze client buying behavior to effectively coach sales team.
- Analyze the total potential for accounts and territories.
- Use data to analyze win rates, average deal size, and average sales cycle length for reporting to executive team.
Additional Sales Leader Requirements:
- Participate in meetings with prospective clients, strategic clients, as required, to support team members and negotiations.
- Understand Sparco’s business and the client’s needs and the solutions required.
- Recognize all aspects of the costs related to a sale and manage sales budgets.
- Demonstrate legal literacy and how this relates to Sparco’s transactions.
- Assess new opportunities for technology that might match client’s needs.
- Ability to handle ambiguities and manage stress through self-discipline and self-awareness.
- Knowledge of IT services and solutions.
- Total compensation ranges from $85,000 - $125,000 per annum (with no cap on your commission)
- Group medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401k plan
- Life insurance
- Company phone
- Paid time off
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to join an award-winning business and to sell leading solutions in an exciting and constantly evolving industry.
The successful candidate will be required to pass a background check and drug screening.
An equal opportunity employer.
Millington, TN (Office Based)