Our client is a young, quickly growing startup distillery in Memphis, TN. They are seeking a sharp Digital Marketing mind to promote their spirits portfolio in surrounding areas, as well as on the national level.
Digital Marketing Manager
- Work directly with CEO, CFO, outside marketing firms and the entire marketing team to lead the company’s digital/online marketing efforts
- Manage social media accounts and create original content for posts/campaigns for their communications through Facebook. Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, etc.
- Design, create and manage promotions and social ad campaigns alongside their digital marketing firm.
- Oversee and contribute to photography/videography production when necessary.
- Oversee design (social profile banners, icons, visuals to accompany organic and paid posts).
- Ability to design and execute graphic design projects for products and promotions.
- Manage company websites and webstore
- Manage efforts in building and managing online reviews and reputation.
- Keep regular record of analytics and metrics, shifting strategies as needed. Regular reports should incorporate core social media KPIs as well as social media referral and conversion data from Google Analytics.
- Collect, monitor, and analyze results for all programs and campaigns. Present findings, make recommendations to improve approach, and implement necessary improvements.
- Stay current on new social media trends, strategies and algorithm changes.
- Engage with active followers, connect with influencers in the space, and monitor trends/competitors.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, graphic design, communication, journalism or computer science
- 3+ years graphic design experience
- Superior knowledge of web platforms such as WordPress or Drupal.
- Superior knowledge of Social Media landscapes, networks and toolsets and understanding of current trends in digital media/social media; experience creating and executing social media plans.
- Creativity and critical think skills are musts
- Outstanding writing, editing, and proofreading skills—with evidence of good storytelling ability. Someone who can run programs on digital platforms with the versatility to engage multiple audiences as evidenced by strong writing samples.
- Attention to details, while being able to see the big picture.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, especially Photoshop.
- Full knowledge of MS Office including Excel, Powerpoint and Word.
- Able to work in an entrepreneurial and collaborative environment.
Job Type: Full Time