Adams Keegan, Inc., is looking for a Benefits Reconciliation Specialist for multiple client-employer benefit/insurance accounts for the purposes of administering and reconciling monthly invoices and bill payments. The Benefits Reconciliation Specialist will be an integral part of a best-in-class client service operation. We are a national employer services firm committed to providing unmatched service and stewardship to our clients. If you share that commitment, don’t hesitate to contact us and explore opportunities with Adams Keegan. This position will be responsible Primary duties will also include managing internal communications between the benefits, payroll and accounting departments. Successful Recon Specialists will demonstrate the ability to effectively identify, resolve and explain billing discrepancies as they affect carriers and client-employers.
· Review and audit insurance carrier invoices to be reconciled with client employer practices.
· Verifies the calculation of monthly premium statements for all group insurance policies and administer payments to various insurance carriers on behalf of client employers on a monthly basis.
· Monitor changes in client employer/employee deductions and premiums.
· Audit and investigate monthly billing discrepancies and serve as contact between client employers and carriers to resolve issues.
· 2-4 years of benefits experience
· Must be proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power Point and Outlook)
· Preferred knowledge of employee benefit laws, including ERISA, Section 125, COBRA and HIPPA
· Excellent data entry skills
· Ability to understand, analyze and explain benefit cost
· Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality