The Lead Account Coordinator is the first point of contact for our client’s internal and external customers providing order processing support, triaging questions and offering real time solutions to exceed customer expectation and provide an exceptional customer experience. The Account Coordinator strives toward continuous improvement of the customer experience through efficient and accurate order processing ensuring our client meets and exceeds service level commitments to their customers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Account Coordinator position is responsible for:
- Supervising Customer Service Representative(s).
- Managing the order process and processing orders according to established procedures.
- Working with internal customers to ensure orders meet committed service levels.
- Escalating all delays to internal groups and stakeholders as appropriate.
- Working as a team to ensure that internal and external customer requirements are met.
- High levels of communication on all matters affecting customer orders to appropriate stakeholders and account owners.
- Monitoring the queue to ensure that cases are processed according to agreed service levels.
- Supporting the Sales Team with order confirmations and status updates.
- Facilitating strong relationships with related company personnel and departments.
- Meeting volume, service and quality performance expectations and metrics.
- Providing assistance to Customer Service Representatives with order fulfillment needs.
- Exemplifying the company culture and work ethic through interaction with internal and external customers.
- Responsible for commercial invoicing.
- Responsible for effectively communicating issues regarding inventory to appropriate leaders in a timely manner.
- Work on a team and have strong cross functional communication skills.
- Demonstrated mastery of verbal and written communication
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Display a positive attitude at all times.
- Demonstrate excellent organizational skills.
- Demonstrate a sense of urgency in managing all inquiries and requests.
- Ability to take initiative, learn new concepts, processes and products.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work-related experience
- Microsoft Office suite
- Experience with Salesforce.com
- Knowledge in healthcare under FDA or AATB environment strongly preferred
- Life Sciences experience strongly preferred
Superior Verbal and Written Communication Skills
Fast paced training environment
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Job Type: Full-time / Hybrid On-site/Remote