Are you an excellent communicator with a successful track record in sales management? Want to represent a cutting-edge product offering and take on an exciting role where you can make a real impact? If so, we want to hear from you.
Our client is a fast-paced tech company with an eye on the future. Born in a college dorm in 1992, they have grown into a comprehensive IT solutions provider that is committed to empowering the world to achieve more with less.
They offer a range of IT hardware, software and professional services, as well as office equipment and supplies. The client base spans the globe and includes Federal, State, and Local Government agencies, education institutions and large and small businesses.
They are currently looking for a Sales Manager to join us and drive sales of our innovative IT solutions.
- Overall earning potential of $85,000 - $125,000 per annum (with no cap on your commission)
- Group medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401k plan
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
This is a great opportunity to join an award-winning business and sell leading solutions in an exciting and constantly evolving industry.
We want people who are looking for a career, not just a job. You will join a skilled group of problem-solvers and innovators who are focused on delivering the very best for our clients. If you are enthusiastic, tenacious and driven, you will love working with us.
You will have the chance to share your knowledge with an ambitious team, challenge yourself and play a vital role in the ongoing success of our business.
As the Sales Manager, you will lead and inspire the Sales Team to deliver an unrivalled service to clients and maximize sales of our world-class IT solutions.
The mission is to inspire clients to want to work with us by earning their trust, so you will focus on acting as a partner to clients, understanding their needs and building strong, long-lasting relationships.
You will also:
- Achieve growth and sales targets by successfully managing your Sales Team
- Recruit, develop, coach and monitor the performance of Sales Representatives
- Present sales, revenue and expense reports and realistic forecasts to the Management Team
- Maintain an accurate sales forecast
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts
- Maintain your knowledge of new products and competitor activity
To join us as a Sales Manager, you will need:
- Previous success as a sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- A proven track record of driving the sales process from plan to close
- Customer relationship management experience
- A commitment to providing great customer service
- Great mentoring, coaching and people management skills
- The ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of an organization
- Strong commercial acumen and industry expertise
- At a minimum, a degree (or equivalent) in business or a related subject
Ideally, you will also have a background in IT or IT services, but this isn’t essential.
We want to hear from you if you have worked as an IT Sales Manager, Technical Sales Manager, Sales Team Manager, Customer Relationship Manager, or Business Development Manager.
The successful candidate will be required to pass a background check and drug screening.
We are an equal opportunity employer.