We are looking for a talented Branch manager to assign and direct all work performed in the branch and to supervise all areas of operation. You will manage staff, foster a positive environment and ensure customer satisfaction and proper branch operation. The successful candidate will have a hands-on approach and will be committed to the expansion and success of the business by implementing strategies that increase productivity and enable sales targets achievement.
- Direct all operational aspects including distribution operations, customer service, human resources, administration and sales
- Assess local market conditions and identify current and prospective sales opportunities
- Develop forecasts, financial objectives and business plans
- Meet goals and metrics
- Manage budget and allocate funds appropriately
- Bring out the best of branch’s personnel by providing training, coaching, development and motivation
- Locate areas of improvement and propose corrective actions that meet challenges and leverage growth opportunities
- Share knowledge with other branches and headquarters on effective practices, competitive intelligence, business opportunities and needs
- Address customer and employee satisfaction issues promptly
- Adhere to high ethical standards, and comply with all regulations/applicable laws
- Network to improve the presence and reputation of the branch and company
- Stay abreast of competing markets and provide reports on market movement and penetration
3-5 years’ experience managing a team of 8-20 employees- Required.
- 2 years’ experience in the staffing business-Preferred
- Management capacity in a fast –paced ever changing environment.
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively across all platforms.
- Office and administrative experience to include payroll processing
- Address and resolve concerns both internally and externally
- Conduct customer visits to assure strong relationships
- Proactively maintain contractual expectations and fill rates
- Coordinate branch hours to assure orders are filled
- Solutions minded accountability
- Social Media experience with quantifiable results.
- External recruiting skills, knowledge of Detroit hiring events
- Innovative Thinker
- IT experience (tech savvy). Required
- Display a goal oriented attitude with a high level of integrity, dedication and strong work ethic.
Microsoft skills (Outlook, Excel, Word, PP)- Required
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- Office hours are 8 - 5
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday, weekends as required
- Management: 2 years (Preferred)
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative