Our client is an FDIC insured bank and Equal Housing Lender with roots dating back over ninety years. Our Personal banking goes beyond simply managing money. Established in 1925, our client conducts business with a strong emphasis on all areas of lending - including consumer, residential, construction, commercial and SBA.
The Secondary Marketing Lock Desk Analyst's primary responsibility is to support the Mortgage Lock Desk by processing interest rate locks, rate
changes, and rate lock extension requests according to the Bank's policies and procedures.
- Process initial rate lock requests in Bank's loan origination system and pricing engine.
- Clearly and effectively communicate with Home Loan Centers as needed.
- Process loan change requests, reprice inquiries and rate lock extension requests.
- Work closely with the Lock Desk Manager and assist with system, product and procedural inquires.
- This position has growth potential and open to further tasks and duties.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Category Operations - Mortgage
- Prior Lock Desk or financial analysis experience preferred, but not required.
- Strong Mathematical/ Analytical Skills.
- Deductive Reasoning and Attention to Detail required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, Word).
- Strong customer service skills.
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field preferred.