Our client is a bank headquartered in East Memphis with a 100 year history.
The Card Services Dispute Analyst is responsible for receiving and resolving customer disputes and fraud claims to include assisting/communicating with customers through the claims process, preparing necessary adjustments to customer/settlement accounts, submitting chargebacks for processing with associations, preparing customer notifications, and meeting required regulatory deadlines as it relates to claim processing. In addition, the Card Services Dispute Analyst is responsible for providing operational support in all facets of card processing to include daily reconcilement of program settlements, reviewing transactional data to identify/escalate systemic issues, providing assistance to program managers and/or providing assistance in resolving program/customer issues.
- Receives customer claims and documents claims for tracking purposes.
- Prepares correspondence/documentation for customers throughout the claim process.
- Prepares appropriate adjustment entries to settle the customer and/or program accounts.
- Submits and tracks chargebacks through resolution.
- Provides assistance with program/customer issues.
- Effectively communicates with internal workgroups to resolve problems within established service levels.
- Ensures compliance with regulatory claim process requirements.
- Supports Payment Processing account management team and bank deposit operations teams relating to card issuance/troubleshooting.
- Assists in card program set-up and implementation.
- Identifies commonalities/patterns in fraud cases and escalates to ensure fraud risks are addressed.
Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma required. Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance or related field preferred.
- Two to three years Banking experience required with strong background in payments, card, and other policies, procedures and regulations.
- Card experience with understanding of applicable regulation (Reg E and Reg Z).
- Focus on customer service to both external and internal customers.
- Skilled with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and related software applications.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Well organized; ability to multi task; attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize and work well under pressure.
- Must be able to work in a team environment and adapt to change.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously in a fast-paced, high production, professional environment.