Position Title: Information Services Assistant
Reports To: VP of Human Resources
Primary Function: To be completely responsible for sorting, scanning, and delivery of incoming mail, picking up, handling outgoing mail, and putting away supplies. Perform copy work and run any errands necessary. To relieve receptionist during breaks.
- Scan and distribute all incoming mail, opening as instructed, ensuring all mail is properly date-stamped.
- Deliver all unscanned mail during mail pickup.
- Forward incoming emails to appropriate personnel.
- Ability to lift 30 to 50 pounds.
- Pick up, sort, distribute, and mail all outgoing mail.
- Manage certificate of insurance mail outs and proper distribution of certificates received by mailroom email.
- Do all copy work as requested.
- Keep mail area, break rooms, and meeting rooms straightened and stocked daily.
- Turn off copy machine and kitchen appliances before leaving.
- Keep supplies stored and organized in an orderly manner, taking inventory as needed.
- Back up Director of First Impressions.
- Other projects as required by management.
- Take mail to Post Office by 5:00 pm each day.
- Run errands, replace refrigerator filters and other tasks/projects as directed by the Administrative Associate.
- Provide Certificate of Insurance for vehicle that will be driven while running errands.
- Follow all systems and procedures set up by the agency.
- Maintain a predictable and reliable work schedule.