Position Title: Personal Lines Account Associate
Reports To: Vice President of Human Resources
Primary Function: Provide exemplary support to assigned Account Managers, Producers and Clients by processing new and renewal, all data entry, downloading, filing, and performing account reviews.
- Maintain Property & Casualty Insurance License
- Participate in internal and external training opportunities
- Attend all mandatory Personal Lines meetings and seminars
- Learn all Personal Lines Workflow Procedures and Policies, and remain up-to-date with procedural changes and new technology when introduced.
- Document and process all insureds’ requests for service and submit this information to insurance companies as needed.
- Process all incoming mail for Personal Lines Account Manager.
- Process all renewals, endorsements, late pay notices and cancellations by updating the computer system and review these documents for accuracy.
- Enter all new business into the system and process the new business once the policy is issued by the company.
- Issue agency-issued renewals no later than 30 days prior to expiration.
- Maintain new and lost business report for Account Manager to submit to Management by each month’s end.
- Maintain current client information in the computer system.
- Order MVRs and other information as requested.
- Assist Personal Lines Account Manager as requested in order to fulfill all job requirements.
- Follow all insurance company guidelines and regulations.
- Follow all systems and procedures set up by the agency.
- Perform special requests and projects at management’s request.
- Maintain a predictable and reliable work schedule.
- Maintain current, sound documentation of all pertinent business-related activities and communications regarding clients’ account while following agency procedures and guidelines for the same, to ensure protection and security of sensitive client data and to document reasons for all changes and actions taken that impact the clients’ account.