Our client is a wholesale manufacturer and distributor of home decor to multiple retailers nationwide. They are seeking a Project Manager to interface directly with Home Depot on their behalf. Experience working with Home Depot and knowledge of their inventory system is required.
- Provides support to the Vice President of Sales to achieve annual and long-term sales goals and objectives
- Manages all activities of project management, holding weekly meeting to update progress and/or activities
- Cultivates close working relationships with The Home Depot merchandising, Inventory, MET, and support teams to execute products
- Takes on a leadership role in direct account management in the absence of the Director and/or other project management support staff
- Supports creation of presentation tools and assists in customer meetings as necessary.
- Manage store related issues/requests
- Along with VP Sales, Help maintain competitive database with pricing updates quarterly in the market
- Keep VP Sales updated on competitive information that you gain through THD Software programs and/or in the execution of your day to day job
- Work closely with internal teams to manage program execution including product launches/updates and any/all other requests made by The Home Depot.
- Provides input on project forecasts, and expenses related to active or future projects
- Measures and controls organization expenditures to confirm to budgetary requirements
- Periodic travel to attend Home Depot events and collaborate with internal teams as needed.
- AMT- Assortment Changes communication
- Analyze and Update VP Sales
- Maintain product showroom
- Make all changes in existing products only in THD System