The ideal candidate must thrive in a fast-paced, technology-oriented environment-simultaneously working on a variety of marketing initiatives at all levels of the organization. The Digital Marketing Coordinator designs, executes, measures, optimizes and adjusts marketing strategies across multiple online channels such as display, social media, paid search, SEO and email. The DMC will also be the administrator of all company social media accounts including Google My Business, company intranet and external website. Requires proficiency of Adobe Creative Cloud (CC) including Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign, as well as working knowledge of WordPress, Microsoft Office 365 applications, including SharePoint.
What you'll do:
- Manage social media accounts and create original content for posts/campaigns for our communication channels.
- Design, create and manage promotions and social ad campaigns.
- Oversee design (social profile banners, icons, visuals to accompany organic and paid posts).
- Manage efforts in building and managing online reviews and reputation.
- Keep regular record of analytics and metrics, shifting strategies as needed. Regular reports should incorporate core social media KPIs as well as social media referral and conversion data from Google Analytics.
- Stay current on new social media trends, strategies and algorithm changes.
- Engage with active followers, connect with influencers in the space, and monitor trends/competitors
- Responsible for managing SEO strategy, including content creation, link building, and keyword search to increase organic rankings on all major search networks.
- Interface with other sales and marketing communication functions including but not limited to PR and Event Managers.
- College degree in digital marketing including graphic design or related field.
- 3+ years’ experience in marketing, with a minimum of 2 years focused on digital content marketing, including copywriting, editing, social media and SEO management.
- Must have knowledge and experience with commonly used website and HTML development tools.
- Knowledge of the banking industry.
- Strong conceptual and design skills with the ability to offer creative input and design solutions.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as strong multi-tasking abilities.
- Ability to meet deadlines without compromising accuracy, excellent product quality and attention to detail.
- Possess strong organizational, time management and project management skills with a demonstrated ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Creative content writing skills targeted towards external audience in the form of Tweets, Google Ads, and Facebook/LinkedIn posts.
- Professional experience with the following is preferred: SharePoint, Google Analytics, Hootsuite, and web content management systems like WordPress.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.