Adams Keegan is searching for a .Net Developer to join the IT team.
This developer will be responsible for translating software requirements into workable programming code in order to maintain, develop, and update applications and programs for business use; including writing, designing, building, testing, implementing, and supporting applications and software using programming languages and development tools.
Essential Job Functions for .Net Developer:
- Have good understanding of software development lifecycle with strong analytical skills.
- Design, Develop, Test and Maintain Web applications, Front End development and supporting software (web services, etc.)
- Implement and unit test changes to existing and newly developed applications.
- Ensure integrity of code by using practiced and proven standards of development.
- Execute application change requests.
- Train and support employees on implemented system changes or issues related to applications and supporting software.
- Write technical documentation for applications and supporting software.
- Research and remain current on trends and standards in programming in order to ensure continued improvement and implementation of quality and effective application and software solutions.
Education for .Net Developer:
Bachelor’s in computer science, Software Design, or related field of study OR equivalent experience.
Experience for .Net Developer:
Must have 5+ years of experience in software and application programming with a demonstration of in-depth development life cycle understanding and applied knowledge.
Required Skills for .Net Developer:
- Hands on experience developing applications in Angular 5 and above
- Must be proficient in Microsoft SQL Server, .NET framework including use of LINQ, Dapper, ADO.NET, MVC
- Experience developing Reports using SSRS or other tools
- Must be comfortable with CSS, Bootstrap, SQL Stored Procedures, Typescript, jQuery, AJAX, JSON, Object Oriented Programming, SOA, UX Development, XML
- Experience using source controls such as Git, TFS
Additional Skills/Qualifications for .Net Developer:
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills and have the ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees, management and third parties in order to ensure intuitive user interface application and software solutions.
- Must possess strong analytical skills, be detail-oriented, be able to work under pressure, meet deadlines, multi-task and work both independently and as part of a team.
Sponsorship available for qualified candidates.