Our client is seeking a Vice President, Brand Experience to join their established team. In this role, the VP, Brand Experience is responsible for serving as the chief deputy to the President, helping to lead all brand practices including marketing, communications, grassroots, digital, research and more. In addition, this individual will help lead the organization through partnership development, fundraising and staff development. Furthermore, this individual will lead overall brand experience across all touchpoints, proactively identify unique opportunities to increase the visibility and awareness in line with brand strategies. Working closely with stakeholders, this individual will manage a variety of cross-functional initiatives to meet and exceed organizational marketing objectives and annual goals.
- Develop and implement comprehensive and integrated brand experience strategies aligned with verticals of talent recruitment/retention, economic development, tourism and civic pride. These integrated strategies will focus on local and target market activations to key audiences considering all touch points of the brand experience.
- Develop key partnerships across the community and beyond that foster brand equity, participation, diversity and growth.
- Oversee and manage staff with key responsibilities in marketing, communications and brand operations.
- Support organizational/non-profit management including staff development, fundraising and budgeting.
- Serve as spokesperson for select opportunities to foster partnerships and brand participation.
- Manage budgets as assigned with a focus on maximum return on investment.
- Provide comprehensive and timely reporting on initiatives with thorough evaluation metrics.
- Manage key stakeholder, agency and vendor relationships.
- Be well versed in emerging marketing strategies and platforms and proactively innovate and create opportunities for the brand.
- Serve as direct deputy to the President, providing counsel, and leading organization through collaboration.
- 10+ years experience in brand development strategies and related fields of marketing and communications.
- Experience in organizational development and management.
- Deep knowledge and experience of Memphis accompanied by vast relationships across the community.
- Proven track record of successful multi-platform marketing initiatives.
- Ability to handle multiple, time-sensitive projects simultaneously.
- Excellent written, interpersonal and presentation communications skills.
- Work wells in a collaborative, team-driven environment.
- Experience working with partners and agencies.
- Experience with Board management.
- Masters degree in a related field.