Our client is seeking experienced Desktop Developer with a strong focus on Cisco Finesse. The Cisco Finesse – Desktop Developer will work closely with our client, desktop users and a project team to transition our client from a customized CTIOS desktop to a custom-built Cisco Finesse desktop. The developer will build out gadgets and other customization on the Finesse (version 12) framework.
The ideal candidate for this role will have the following attributes: The Developer needs to participate in the full life cycle of client implementation, including – Requirement gathering, Design, Build, Configuration, Testing and Support. The candidate will need to be able to interpret and analyze business requirements to identify risks and design appropriate solutions. The candidate will need to be capable of reviewing current customized CTIOS builds and translating/transitioning customized aspects of the CTIOS build to Finesse.
Applies fundamental concepts, processes, practices, and procedures on technical assignments. Performs work that requires practical experience and training. Work is performed under supervision.
Key Skills and Experience Requirements
- Knowledge and expertise using Cisco Finesse’s Next Generation Collaborative Customer Care
- Develop and assess the capabilities and limitations of the applications and technologies and recommend alternatives and solutions
- Provide guidance for business decisions from a technical perspective on such issues as performance, scalability, reliability, and security
- Develop custom desktop solutions using Cisco Finesses and web-based technologies
- Experience leading knowledge transfer within an organization
- Review current customized CTIOS build and translation/transition customized aspects of the CTIOS build to Finesse
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-Motivated, Detail Oriented, Client Oriented
- 1+ years experience with Web2.0 Development and Architecture
- 1+ years experience with Java, J2EE, AJAX, Jquery, XML, JSON
- 1+ years experience Server Side programming (PHP, Java or .NET)
- 1+ years experience with Cross Domain Scripting/Post Messaging/Web Communication concepts
- 1+ years experience with IFRAM, HTML, CSS, Browser Cookies, DOM manipulation, Social Web Mashups, Rest and SOAP XML Web Services
- 1+ years experience CTI development (Cisco ICM/UCCE via CTIOS)
- 1+ years experience with Cisco Finesse, Cisco CTIOS and Cisco ICM configuration
- Experience developing solutions in .NET, C#
- Experience with Server to Server integrations
- Understanding and knowledge of Load Balancing/Global Site Selector
- Experience with MS Windows IIS, MS Windows Server, RedHat/Ubuntu Linux, JBOSS or other web application servers