Role and Responsibilities – Lease Administrator
- Draft legal documents (contracts, leases, etc.).
- Input lease terms into internal database.
- Update various external databases with portfolio stats.
- Prepare various reports utilizing database such as inventory, lease expiration, rent roll and sales reports.
- Processing invoices – internally and externally.
Role and Responsibilities – Executive Assistant
- Assist in answering department telephones.
- Schedule meetings for COO/CEO.
- Customer service duties (tenants and vendors).
- General office duties (filing, supply ordering, etc.).
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- 3 years administrative or legal assistant experience
- Associates degree
- Microsoft Office Suite – Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and oral communication skills required
- Excellent telephone etiquette required