Our client is seeking a Chief Financial Officer to support 2 business with operations in 3 states and over 500 employees. The corporate headquarters is in Memphis, Tennessee and both companies share common ownership.
The CFO will oversee Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, and Payroll for both companies.
Responsible for financial reporting for both companies
• Produce and analyze quarterly financial reports for Lender, Executive, and Ownership review
• Monthly Accounts Receivable analysis and processing to ensure collections are timely and/or delinquencies processed
• Produce semi-annual portfolio level, detailed summaries of company performance for Ownership
• Review and approve monthly bank reconciliations
Tax Preparation and Third Party Auditor Liaison
• Oversee and direct the preparation of tax filing requirements and engagement with third party auditors
Acquisition Due Diligence Support
• Support the President in reviewing and financially analyzing potential acquisitions