- Drafting lease letters, proposals, leases, etc. following templates or other standard versions and able to modify/update appropriately.
- Daily use of various computer software platforms to process requests (building access, work order system, accounting platform, etc.). Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook systems.
- Promotes positive, proactive customer interaction when field calls from tenant, prospects, and vendors in order to make their experience of the highest quality.
- Interested in learning the basics of commercial real estate, building operations, and systems required to operate commercial properties.
- Analytical and forward-thinking, asking the right questions to understand all aspects of issues/scenarios at hand.
- Manage standard invoices for accounts payable and receivable.
- Strong attention to detail in order to ensure quality and efficiency.
- Creating moderately complex correspondence, spreadsheets and visual presentations for various projects, packages, presentations, etc.
- Balance various priorities in order to manage workflow, ensure the completion of essential projects, and meet critical deadlines.
- Compiles moderately complex documents and information for necessary reports, informational packages and/or presentation materials.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed