Our client is a young, quickly growing startup whiskey distillery in Memphis, TN. They are seeking a strategic Marketing mind to make their portfolio of bourbons and rye whiskies competitive in surrounding areas as well as on the national level.
- Identify, assess, develop and execute all marketing projects from beginning to end.
- Develop marketing campaign strategy and direction by crafting, launching, and optimizing campaigns across multiple channels, e.g., display, SEM, paid social, email, mobile, trade show/conferences, etc.
- Keep abreast of industry trends, competitor strategy and performance and use analytical frameworks, strategic business models, and tools to interpret and translate the results and to keep ahead of developments in the field of marketing, maintaining professional links with the industry and incorporating fresh approaches into marketing plans.
- Create and manage go to market strategy for key verticals.
- Plan and organize major publicity and public relations campaigns.
- Responsible for success in business development and growing brand awareness.
- Own the voice of the customer, messaging, positioning, value proposition, lead generation and sales enablement.
- Ensure the integrity and accuracy of marketing materials and branding.
- Work closely with all levels of the organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Marketing Experience: 3-7 years
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strategic mindset and disruptive ideas
- Self-motivated and comfortable working with little to no direction
- Able to work in an entrepreneurial and collaborative environment
Job Type: Full time