Our client is an FDIC insured bank and Equal Housing Lender with roots dating back over ninety years. Their Personal banking goes beyond simply managing money. Established in 1925, conducts business with a strong emphasis on all areas of lending - including consumer, residential, construction, commercial and SBA.
Under general supervision, the Risk Analyst will perform the following:
- Review all TPS and merchants daily for ACH return limits, suspicious activity, etc.
- Assist in communication and investigation of information concerning BSA/AML/KYC regulatory requirements and policies.
- Assist with TPS and merchants account research, review and monitoring.
- Reviews daily transactions to identify any NACHA issues.
- Assist with transaction testing of TPPS and their merchants.
- Assist with Investigating alerts and referrals to identify and report suspicious activity on simple to moderately complex cases.
- Compiles research information for BSA Compliance Officer to review.
- Prepares case files with all required documentation for BSA retention.
- Maintains watch list of customers and investigates for continued unusual and/or suspicious activity.
- Reviews new account information for TPPS and/or merchants for compliance with CIP
- Communicates with the Sr Account Manager to follow-up on questionable CIP items/exceptions.
- Monitor complaints on the TPPS and/or merchants.
- Review the returns and chargebacks of the TPPS and/or merchants.
- Verify each TPPS has a risk assessment at the time of acceptance and periodically, no less than annually, as changes occur.
- Maintain detailed summary reports on each TPPS and report to senior management.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance or related field preferred.
- Two to three years Banking experience required with strong background in Payment regulations, BSA/AML, ACH, and other policies, procedures and regulations.
- Focus on customer service to both external and internal customers.
- Skilled with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and related software applications.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Well organized; ability to multi task; attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize and work well under pressure.
- Must be able to work in a team environment and adapt to change.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously in a fast-paced, high production, professional environment.