Our client is an FDIC insured bank and Equal Housing Lender with roots dating back over ninety years. Their Personal banking goes beyond simply managing money. Established in 1925, conducts business with a strong emphasis on all areas of lending - including consumer, residential, construction, commercial and SBA.
Do you like to think big and help develop out-of-the-box marketing campaigns? Then join the fun-filled environment with our client. The ideal candidate must thrive in a fast-paced, technology-oriented environment—simultaneously working on a variety of marketing initiatives at all levels of the organization. The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for the layout, design and production of high-quality (print and electronic) business marketing, digital content marketing and social media efforts for the organization. Requires proficiency of Adobe Creative Cloud (CC) including Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign, as well as working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including PowerPoint.
What you'll do:
- Work under the supervision of the Director of Marketing and Communications. Collaborates with other team members to determine a creative direction (marketing concept) for collateral pieces based on the requirements given for the task, using advanced graphical and visual formatting.
- Produce quality graphic design artwork to support marketing efforts either print or web.
- Generate interactive materials, brochures, advertising, postcards, presentations, proposals and any other creative collateral material that adheres to corporate brand standards whether for print or digital.
- Plan, develop and execute digital campaigns, including online advertising, website strategy and design, social media, email campaigns, mobile etc.
- Ensure compliance with company standards regarding usage of the company logo and consistency of marketing products.
- Develop and coordinate multimedia packages and manage and expand online presence through use of social networking tools (Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Google Ads, YouTube etc.) and other media assets.
- Interface with other sales & marketing communication functions including but not limited to PR and Event Managers.
- Copywrite and proof print material, newsletters, website, etc. as needed.
- College degree in a marketing, graphic design or related field.
- 3+ years experience in marketing, with a minimum of 2 years focused on digital content marketing, including copywriting, editing, social media and content management.
- Strong conceptual and design skills with the ability to offer creative input and design solutions.
- Knowledge of page layout production, color and photo correction, printing technologies and procedures including writing print specs, requesting quotes and setting up print-ready files.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as strong multi-tasking abilities.
- Ability to meet deadlines without compromising accuracy, excellent product quality and attention to detail.
- Knowledge of commonly used website and HTML development tools, is a plus.
- Possess strong organizational, time management and project management skills with a demonstrated ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Knowledge of the banking industry including mortgage is a plus.
- Creative content writing skills targeted towards external audience in the form of Tweets, Google Ads, and Facebook/LinkedIn posts.
- Unique presentation skills towards marketing collaterals like brochures, online ads and other materials.
- Professional experience with the following is preferred: Google Analytics, Hootsuite, and web content management systems like Word Press.