Our client, a global, public company with HQ in the Memphis area is seeking an Administrative Assistant to serve as first point of contact for the company and support the sales/marketing team.
- Provides administrative support to Sales/Marketing Team.
- Provides support for Sales and Marketing activities.
- Provides support for scheduling and making travel arrangements.
- Creates, maintains various Excel spreadsheet reports accordingly.
- Support in managing, approving and processing expenses, invoices, etc.
- Conference and special events planning, organization and coordination.
- General administrative duties (faxes, e-mails, FedEx, filing, phone, mail, etc.)
- Type memos, correspondence and reports as required.
- Coordinates and maintains time sheets, Motus reimbursement program, sales call reports, and vacation requests as required.
- Coordinates and maintains calendars as required.
- Provide backup for other functions (Switch Board, Customer Service, Supply Chain).
- Special projects and other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- College degree preferred.
- Two (2) years of related education and/or related experience required.
- Must be a self-starter and operate within a dynamic, fast paced environment.
- Must have proficiency in Microsoft Office - MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint.
- Work hours: 7:30 am – 4:30 pm.