Follow-up on leads and sell apartments in the Community. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to interfacing with all leads and turn those leads into residents of the Community; follow procedures in lead tracking; keep current records of all leads and prospects as required by the Community; and meet predetermined monthly sales goals. This position will strive to achieve the Critical Success Factors (CSF’s).
The following duties are normal for this position. This list is not to be construed as exclusive or all inclusive. Other duties may be required and assigned.
- Complete phone contacts (conversations), appointments, seminars, presentations and communicate deposit expectations with prospects monthly following the Critical Success Factors (CFS’s), unless directed otherwise in writing by the Greystone regional representative. Further goals regarding appointments, seminars, presentations and deposit expectations may be detailed in writing.
- Interact with all leads whether provided through advertising, public relations, referral, or personal contact and turn those leads into residents of the community through the use of professional selling skills.
- Know procedures for lead tracking and keeping accurate records on all leads and prospects.
- Operate prospect tracking system.
- Utilize existing resident, depositor and lead contacts to generate additional leads by prospecting for referrals.
- Act professionally and honestly at all times in the representation of the Community concept of senior living.
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and Experience Required
- Business Administration, Marketing, Finance or English Bachelor Degree, or equivalent experience.
- Proven sales experience.
- At least one year in marketing/sales in senior living setting preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required
- Language Ability:
- Effective communication with all levels in a professional manner.
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills.
- Mathematical Skills:
- Ability to explain current residency fee structure.
- Ability to explain current monthly service fee structure.
- Cognitive Demands:
- Must be self-starter, attentive to detail and possess excellent organizational skills.
- Must be able to work with little supervision.
- Positive attitude and approach to change and improvements.
- Computer Skills:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Ability to quickly learn and utilize REPs Lead Management software.
- Effective sales, leadership and presentation skills.
- Exceptional skills in customer service, oral and written communication.
- Detail oriented and excellent organizational and follow-through skills.
- Ability to follow directions.
- Transports prospects within a reasonable distance to and from the Information Center.
- Call on prospects in their home.
- Make evening or weekend appointments if necessary to close a sale.
- Works primarily indoors in a climate controlled setting.
- Possible exposure to unpleasant odors.
- Possible exposure to chemicals as identified in the MSDS Manual.
- Continuous exposure to clients and/or family members who may be under stress.