Our client is seeking a Customer Service Manager to lead their team of CSR in serving customers. The Customer Service Manager is responsible for supervising and managing the functional customer service department and will be expected to maintain proper staffing levels and development of the Customer Service team (approximately 20). Understanding of supply chain is strongly preferred.
- Proactively manages day-to-day activities and supervises a team of Customer Service Representatives who sell various product lines. Sets clear expectations for customer service and leads by example.
- Improves order fulfillment processes and provides more service visibility to sales team and customers.
- Builds and maintains relationships with CSR team and extended service team.
- Effectively evaluates, coaches, and develops Customer Service Representatives’ service and sales skills and techniques for meeting service and sales goals. Ensures time is allocated for skill development and continuous improvement training.
- Motivates and develops team performance in accordance with company goals and values.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain, or related field
- Experience in Customer Service or call center environment preferred
- 2+ years of Management experience (including training and development) desired; proven track record of obtaining successful business results, while maintaining focus on customer service
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Strong problem solving, team building and customer service skills
- Ability to establish rapport with a diverse group of individuals
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word & Excel