Our client helps banks across the country earn guaranteed CRA credit through their compliance program; currently serving over 200 client banks in 47 states.
The Relationship Officer is responsible for developing and maintaining customer relationships and managing all sales activities within a defined multi-state region.
• Achieve budgeted sales goal.
• Work with bank prospects and partners to identify key business goals, opportunities and concerns, with a focus on maximizing customer satisfaction and retention.
• Manage relationships with bank decision makers including, but not limited to, senior executives.
• Engage with sales team and internal staff to leverage expertise and specialized resources as needed.
• Identify opportunities to engage new bank partners.
• Identify sales threats in the competitive environment and develop responsive sales and marketing approaches to address them.
• Maintain relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners.
• Stay current in the industry by participating in educational opportunities, joining professional organizations and maintaining personal networks.
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business or a related field.
• Approximately 10 years of relevant sales experience; comfortable with long sales cycles.
• Experience selling products and services to banks strongly preferred.
• Ability to travel at least 50% of the time, usually via air.
• Proficiency with CRM-type proprietary computing tools and the willingness and ability to quickly learn other systems.
• Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office.
• Ability to navigate a variety of financial reporting sites to retrieve information required in the development of sales plans.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
• Strong time management and organizational skills.
• Highly motivated self-starter with the ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
Our client boasts an excellent work environment and very generous benefits inlcuding: Medical, dental, vision and 401k. The compensation will be salary plus bonus. The position will be based in Memphis, TN.