IMPORTANT: THIS POSITION REQUIRES UP TO 90% TRAVEL; EXPENSES COVERED
Primary responsibility is to train internal and external clients on the use of proprietary software and serve as the software expert. Assist in the design, development, modification, and testing of proprietary software. Assist in the implementation process for new clients.
Client Specialists interact regularly with all levels of management and non-management personnel, as well as various levels of clients, including but not limited to corporate group executives, pharmacy owners, long-term care administrators, pharmacists, order entry technicians, nurses, and medication aides.
- Provide technical training on proprietary software to internal and external clients.
- Assist in documenting and submitting technical issues and solutions.
- Ongoing critical evaluation of software from a user prospective; submit tickets as needed.
- Assist in the design, development, and testing of proprietary software, working closely with Development.
- Assist with and contribute to the creation of training materials, including quality control, presented through video, web-based or printed delivery methods.
- Assist with the implementation of proprietary software for clients
- Assist clients with eLearning and related tools.
- Gather and provide feedback regarding learning delivery systems and training materials.
- Become a subject matter expert of proprietary software to support internal and external clients.
- Identify, evaluate and recommend learning environments, applications and tools to enhance learning and content delivery.
- Manage own travel arrangements.
- Proactively assist clients in determining need for follow-up training and/or on-site visits; create necessary documentation / training materials
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Strong listening comprehension skills as well as the ability to see issues from a user’s perspective and make appropriate recommendations
- Interest in solving problems, research skills to solve them effectively
- 2-4 years teaching or training experience in some capacity
- Experience in designing, developing, and implementing training programs preferred
- Technical savviness
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience working with medical or healthcare related software preferred
- Presentation skills
- Dealing with complexity
- Microsoft office skills
- Patience with clients who possess a wide variety of technical knowledge and skill
- Attention to detail and capability to manage and complete projects
- Ability to travel and meet the client’s training needs, including weekends when necessary