Our client has a need for a Corporate Credit Manager for in their HQ located in greater Atlanta. The Credit Manager will be responsible for all Global credit and collections activities and strategic direction of the Credit Department. The Credit Manager will Report to the CFO and
- Maintain the corporate credit policy and internal controls related to credit and collections
- Measure department performance with appropriate metrics for cash collections and Accounts Receivable aging
- Interface with Sales and Customer Service staff to provide credit policy in line with Growth strategy
- Management of Credit Staff including training, process improvement and performance management
- Manage relations with collection agencies
- Manage relations with credit reporting agencies
- Maintain customer credit files and credit limits
- 7-10 years’ experience with progressive responsibilities in Credit Department
- Management of Credit Associates
- Experience working with Sales Team
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong Excel skills (advanced spreadsheet skills desired)
- ERP system experience valued
- Strong problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.