Our client, a Global Leader in Packaging, has an immediate need for a HR Administration Specialist for in their Metro Atlanta headquarters. The HR Administrator will be responsible for assisting the CFO and Controller with HR and compensation/accounting functions for the US parent and international subsidiaries.
Primary Responsibilities: Payroll and benefits administration
- Coordinate the Weekly, Semi-Monthly, and Monthly payroll submissions
- Calculate payroll accruals
- Calculate all variable compensation payouts and accruals
- Coordinate all internal and external benefit and enrollment programs
- Participate as a key member of the employee benefit review committee
- Coordinate the non-key contributor performance review process
- Implement and maintain employee manuals programs
- Facilitate new hire and termination procedures
Additional Accounting Responsibilities
- Assist in preparation of related monthly, quarterly, and yearly reports and analysis.
- Assist with preparation and compilation of external audit support requests.
- Reconcile people cost to proper general ledger accounts for administrative and job costing purposes
- Performs other duties as assigned by manager
- 5-10 years’ experience with combination of Human Resources and general accounting activities.
- Bachelor’s degree desired
- General understanding of accounting
- Fully proficient with Excel is required (use of advanced database query tools highly desirable)
- ERP system experience a plus (EPICOR 9/10 experience valued)
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Deadline and detailed oriented
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written