Our client is seeking an HR Generalist to provide support related to all HR activities such as organization growth, succession planning, training and development, employee relations management, performance management and HR initiatives. Provides technical assistance and coordinates daily personnel policies, programs, and plans.
- Lead and assist with employee benefits end to end; from open enrollment and benchmarking to daily employee queries.
- Process payroll and handle inquiries related to payroll.
- Administer various human resource plans and procedures for all company personnel and assist in the development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures.
- Be the point of contact for benefits, leaves, employee relations issues, etc.
- Assist with the on-boarding process of new employees and rehires as needed.
- Develop and implement employee engagement programs that enhance effectiveness and the employee experience.
- Address employee relations matters including policy interpretation, conflict resolution, interactive process, etc.
- Ensure and maintain compliance with state and federal regulations.
- Ensure that employees are paid accurately and on time by assisting with data input and serving as a liaison to the payroll team.
- Maintain employee personnel files which include corrective actions and separation paperwork, ensuring documents are kept current, accurate and in compliance with company policies and legal regulations.
- Lead and assist with planning of employee training events which include presentations and webinars.
- Represent Company in a professional, ethical and socially responsible manner.
- 2 - 5 years of experience in the human resources field.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Human Resources practice areas of benefits, HRIS systems, employee relations, safety and compliance.
- Experience with and ability to learn basic data lookup and report development in HRIS programs, Experience with Efficenter(Adams Keegan) and Talent Reef (ATS) a plus.
- Ability to work efficiently with standard business PC applications including: Excel, Word and Power Point.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to work in an open, business focused environment while maintaining a high level of confidentiality.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently, but a strong team player.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and initiatives for a timely and successful conclusion.
- Exceptional customer service focus