Do you have hands-on experience developing marketing campaigns and sales support material in the residential mortgage space? Do you want to join a fast-growing
Our client is seeking a Marketing Coordinator that will be responsible for planning and implementing marketing campaigns primarily for the mortgage division.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Recommending, designing and implementing marketing campaigns consistent with company brand standards
- Planning and creating campaigns and collateral material for promotional activities including print, online, electronic media, social media, trade show and events, and email and direct mail
- Produce quality graphic design artwork to support marketing efforts
- Ensure compliance with company standards regarding usage of the company logo and consistency of marketing products.
- Work closely with Legal to ensure all marketing assets are compliant and manage the storage of completed marketing assets for future audits
- A minimum of 5 years related marketing experience is a must, with a focus within banking, finance and/or mortgage lending
- Up-to-date knowledge of social media best practices, strategies and latest platforms and trends.
- Strong conceptual and design skills with the ability to offer creative input and design solutions.
- Demonstrated experience in SEO, SEM and website marketing
- Strong current knowledge of email campaign management
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite
- BA/BS degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills