Our client is seeking a detail oriented Customer Service Representative to join their team in Greenville, SC. The CSR should know how to manage customer expectations and process orders. The CSR should possess the ability to identify and implement efficient ways to improve existing business processes in order to meet the needs of the customers. This is an entry level postion providing the opportunity to join a great organization.
- Assist sales representatives in an assigned territory
- Continually analyze the marketplace, provide quotes and keep pricing current
- Conduct sourcing activities with suppliers to assist procurement
- Process requests for samples and materials
- Promptly and accurately manage pricing disputes and returns
- Ability to comprehend operation goals, as it relates to specific assignments
- Knowledge of sales cycle and finance processes
- Ability to generate reports and communicate results
- Able to think outside of the box for new processes to drive results
- Effective and clear decision maker; able to deal effectively at all levels.
- Able to interact in a cross functional environment
- Professional demeanor
- Able to communicate effectively, written and verbal
- Systems experience with MRP systems and MS Office
- 3-5 years experience in Customer Service or Order Management