We are currently seeking a Formulation Chemist to support in the development of Hair Care products in a fast pace environment. The position is located in Stone Mountain, Georgia and reports to the R&D Director. This is a 6 month contract position.
The role is critical in supporting the company's goal of doubling its revenue in 5 years. The position requires someone with a passion for hair care products, a very strong work effect, willingness to establish excellent working relationships and effective project management skills.
THE FORMULATION CHEMIST WILL:
- Formulate Hair Care products.
- Plan and carry out project responsibilities with limited assistance and direction.
- Communicate and document project plans and results to key stakeholders.
- Need to be available to work on the second shift.
- Maintain laboratory area for cleanliness and safety.
- Conduct formulation stability and packaging compatibility and write technical reports.
- Bachelor's or advanced degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or related Science with at least 5 years experience formulating personal care products.
- Ability to work independently to complete project.
- Ability to manage time effectively and keep accurate records.