Our client is an FDIC insured bank and Equal Housing Lender with roots dating back over ninety years. Their Personal banking goes beyond simply managing money. Established in 1925, our client conducts business with a strong emphasis on all areas of lending - including consumer, residential, construction, commercial and SBA.
The Information Technology Manager is responsible for administering the Bank's local, wide, wireless, Internet, and Intranet networks, telephone and Voice Over IP (VoIP) systems, and all related software programs. Responsible for user administration, support and training. Maintains system specifications; ensures the Bank's technology resource systems are operating in a secure and stable manner. Deploys information technology architecture strategies to accommodate current and future organizational needs. Performs supervisory duties of department staff, coordinates staff for coverage in all related areas of the department.
- Oversees the installation, maintenance, and monitoring of the Banks local, wide, wireless, Internet and Intranet networks and telephone and Voice Over IP (VoIP) systems); maintains file servers, routers, firewalls, laptops, network or standalone computers, mobile devices, or any other hardware components; ensures the highest levels of security and stability are maintained to protect customer deposits, Bank assets and staff.
- Troubleshoots user issues or inquiries, such as password resets, hardware problems or software support questions; administers the Bank's information technology case logging system to ensure technical issues are properly reported and resolved within established quality service level guidelines; responds to inquiries and refers issues to the appropriate department or person, and exhibits the necessary follow through with customers and/or staff involved.
- Participates in the evaluation of vendor hardware, software, and telecommunications equipment products; recommends purchases consistent with the Bank's short and long term objectives; participates in various internal committees assigned by senior management.
- Participates on the Bank's Technology Committee; may serve on other Bank committees as required.
- Participates as a member of the Bank's incident response team in the event of a technology emergency or breach in confidential information.
- Assures audit compliance and procedure quality control through internal and external reviews; recommends and initiates corrective actions; ensures system resources are in compliance with established Bank policies, procedures and state and federal regulations.
- Responsible for analyzing and deploying hardware and software updates and other patch management directives.
- Works closely with the Chief Information Technology Officer; assists in the development of strategic plans, reviews reports; helps organize plans and makes recommendations for information technology projects involving functional changes within the Bank and budgets; implements effective processes for information technology risk management (ITRM), including those that relate to cybersecurity.
- Maintains relationships with vendors and various outside professional information technology organizations in the maintenance and purchase of network equipment, software and accessories.
- Acts as a primary resource for problems or unusual situations encountered with the Bank's information technology resources.
- Maintains accurate and current information technology policies, procedures and related documentation, such as installation settings, specifications, diagrams, floor plans, etc.
- Provides supervision and support to all areas of the department where service or assistance is needed; oversees activities of assigned department personnel.
- Monitors staff in daily tasks, operations and quality control; ensures the organization of assigned areas of the department, coordinating available resources (e.g., staff, materials, etc.) for maximum results, and reviews various reports and performs daily callback of system or user changes.
- Assumes responsibility for special projects; gathers data and prepares reports for Senior Management, audits and other personnel.
- Performs personnel actions including performance appraisals, disciplinary actions, and interviewing candidates for employment; supervises the daily activities of the department including, but not limited to, effective delegation of assignments, developing work schedules and providing necessary training.
- Assumes responsibility for various department functions in the absence of staff members or in overload situations.
- Assures compliance with all Bank policies, procedures and processes, and all applicable state and federal banking laws, rules and regulations; adheres to Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) responsibilities that are specific to the position.
- Completes administrative tasks correctly and on time; supports the Bank's goals and values; benefits the Bank through outside activities
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
These specifications are general guidelines based on the minimum experience normally considered essential to the satisfactory performance of this position. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required to perform the position in a satisfactory manner. Individual abilities may result in some deviation from these guidelines.
- Bachelor's degree (BA) from a college or university, or equivalent education from a technical or trade school; or equivalent related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Work related experience should consist of a technical background in information systems management, products or services. Educational experience, through in-house training sessions, formal school or technical industry related curriculum, should be business or financial industry related.
- Basic knowledge of Bank operations and lending products and services; related state and federal laws and regulations, and other Bank operational policies and procedures.
- Advanced experience, knowledge and training in progressively responsible information technology department operations, management and supervisory activities.
- Advanced knowledge of related state and federal banking compliance regulations, and Bank accounting policies and procedures.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to provide leadership, supervision and training for 5 or more employees using positive supervisory techniques to ensure maximum productivity; demonstrated ability in organization and delegation skills.
- Mastered skills in information technology operations, voice and data communications, troubleshooting techniques, user and software support; including but not limited to:
Host and desktop applications
Network administrative programs and resources
Cisco & Meraki switches, firewalls, and routers
Microsoft Windows Server 2012/2016
Microsoft Windows 7/10/17
Microsoft SQL 2012/2016
Cisco VOIP Phone hardware and software
Microsoft Office 365
- Experience supervising Help Desk and Help Desk staff to provide excellent customer service to internal bank employees
- Effective verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to apply common sense to carry out instructions and instruct others, train personnel, read, analyze and interpret documents and professional journals, understand procedures, write reports, correspondence and procedures, speak clearly to customers and employees.
- Demonstrate strong analytical and project management skills for a variety of tasks or projects.
- Ability to deal with difficult technical problems involving multiple facets, variables and situations where only limited stand