Staff Line is seeking a customer-focused Director of Sales to join our dynamic leadership team.
As a key leader in the company, you will be given the opportunity to establish short and long range sales objectives and be given the freedom to choose how to meet those goals.
The candidate must possess a proven ability to prospect, develop business, build relationships, communicate in oral and written communication, and actively network. In addition, they must demonstrate a strong customer focus and personal leadership, and solid negotiation and presentation skills.
The Director of Sales will be directly responsible for Business Development. S/He will be required to initiate and organize meetings and phone calls with prospects, prepare professional emails, participate in preparation of sales collateral and will require advanced communication and negotiating skills.
S/He must have the ability to analyze industry trends and penetrate key client organizations across sales territory. A high level of comfort with performing cold calls and delivering professional, formal presentations and the ability to identify prospective customers’ needs, propose solutions and convert prospects to clients.
- Three or more years of successful sales experience and a proven track record for closing new accounts with specific experience selling industrial staffing solutions.
- An established clientele or professional network
- Demonstrated background in meeting and exceeding sales quotas
- Exceeds sales revenue quotas by winning new contracts and job orders through prospecting and developing new customer relationships.
Candidate Will Also:
- Identify and qualify sales opportunities by providing a consultative and value-added approach to develop relationships.
- Negotiate contractual terms and conditions for employment services, and works with the operations and recruiting teams during the implementation to ensure smooth handoffs. Candidate will act as an Account Manager to any and all clients they sign.
- Define and develop lead generation strategies and marketing plans for new accounts to further penetrate existing accounts.
- Present company service offerings to prospective clients, client consultation and development of proposals.
- Maintains an ongoing relationship with prospective clients, both in-person and by phone, continuously assessing and communicating how we can meet their needs.
- Develops and executes sales presentations to potential clients.
- Creates proposals for providing staffing services, customized to prospective clients’ needs.
- Develops and implements sales plans and associated activities.
- Coordinate with the Recruiting Team to onboard new clients
- Manage all existing and new accounts in designated sales territory, ensuring clients’ needs are met, problems are solved and issues are addressed.
- Initiates personal growth by understanding market trends, attending educational sessions and actively networking.