Our client is currently seeking a QC Lab Technician who is passionate about Hair Care and Skin Care products and can work in a fast pace environment to help achieve the company’s goal of doubling its revenue in 5 years. The position is located in Stone Mountain, Georgia and reports to the R&D Director.
THE QC Lab Technician WILL:
- Plan and carry out project responsibilities with limited assistance and direction.
- Communicate and document results to stakeholders.
- Evaluate in process and finished products.
- Evaluate incoming raw materials and packaging components.
- Must be able to work nights. Weekends when required.
- Operate laboratory equipment to evaluate the chemical or physical properties of raw materials, in process and finished products.
- Maintain laboratory area for cleanliness and safety.
- Support the regulatory department with product registration.
- Other duties as assigned by the Director, R&D.
- High School Diploma
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team to complete projects.
- Work effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to manage time effectively and keep accurate records.