Our client is an established bank with a strong presence in Memphis, TN. They are seeking to add a Market Research Analyst.
The Market Research Analyst is principally responsible for interpreting data, formulating reports and making recommendations based upon the research findings. In addition, the Market Research Analyst assists in implementing recommendations in both digital and physical forums. To accomplish this task, the Market Research Analyst works with the Division President and Sales Team to understand, define and document the overarching business objective. The Market Research Analyst applies qualitative and quantitative techniques to interpret the data and produce substantiated recommendations. The Market Research Analyst presents the findings and recommendations, and implements those plans deemed potentially productive.
- Communicating with Division President and Sales Team to understand and document the business objectives
- Formulating analysis plans and acquiring Division sign-off
- Understanding business objectives and design surveys to discover prospective customers’ preferences
- Designing or assisting in the development of questionnaires and moderator guides to ensure the necessary data is captured
- Collecting data on consumers, competitors and market place and consolidate information into actionable items, reports and presentations
- Compiling and analyzing data using modern and traditional methods
- Performing valid and reliable market research SWOT analysis to identify market trends, pricing/business models, sales and methods of operation
- Interpreting data, formulate reports containing actionable recommendations
- Making presentations—answering questions and instilling confidence
- Developing and implementing CRM
- Remaining fully informed on market trends, other parties researches and implement best practices
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years Market research analysis experience
- Ability to interpret large amounts of data and to multi-task
- Strong analytic and critical thinking skills
- Exceptional written, oral, and presentation communication abilities
- Expertise with Excel, PowerPoint, and statistical packages (SPSS, SAS or similar), databases, MS Office and CRM.
- Working knowledge of data warehousing, modeling and mining
- Search engines, web analytics and business research tools acumen
- Adequate knowledge of data collection methods (polls, focus groups, surveys, etc.)
- Bachelors or advanced degree in business, mathematics, or the sciences