Our client is a public manufacturing company with plants around the globe. They are seeking a Business Unit/Plant Controller to be based in the Fulton, MS facility with responsibility for accounting functions at mulitple locations.
- Manages and coordinates the overall direction of the Accounting/Finance department
- Works closely with plant management in all aspects of the financially responsibilities
- Oversee the timely monthly accounting close; preparation of financially statements with variance explanations
- Reviews/audits various monthly reports with SOX signoffs
- Assist with annual physical inventories
- Coordinates & assist department with External Audit requirements
- Prepares annual budgets and monthly forecast
- Other duties as necessary
This position requires 8+ years of experience, is located at the Fulton, MS manufacturing location, and reports to both the Plant Manager and the Group Financial Officer.