The Assistant Credit Manager will support the Credit Manager and get measurable results in a highly professional environment. To be selected, the successful applicant must demonstrate an aptitude for managing and sustaining client relationships and be a self-starter, able to work with little supervision.
The Assistant Credit Manager will be responsible for all aspects of credit and accounts receivable including:
- Analyzing credit applications to determine credit worthiness of potential customers.
- Approving credit for existing customer orders.
- Keeping track of legal documents to secure Company's interest and to limit exposure. Must have experience with UCC-1 filings, lien filings and notice to owner filings for construction project accounts.
- Collecting accounts receivable in a timely manner.
- Managing accounts receivable in order to minimize bad debt.
- 5+ years in corporate credit/collections, banking, or finance preferred
- Proficiency in ERP systems preferred
- Energetic, detailed oriented, able to adhere deadlines on a timely manner
- Ability to facilitate and is a team player
- Strong communication skills for negotiation & reconciliation
- Microsoft Excel and Word proficiency required