Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages employee health insurance and health care plans for multiple employers
- Assists clients in filling out the paperwork for their benefits packages
- Calculates the proper paycheck deductions for these benefits.
- Explains the various benefit options to new clients.
- Addresses client inquiries about their insurance or retirement benefits
- Acts as liaison between client and insurance provider or bank as necessary
- Maintains files and records of individual employee benefits
- Assists HR in determining proper benefits and compensation packages for new clients.
- Is capable of reading, interpreting, and explaining insurance invoices.
- Exhibits ability to maintain relationships with multiple insurance carriers and healthcare providers
- Stay current on changing Federal and State regulations and legislation that may affect employee benefits
- Demonstrated proficient level of database knowledge and experience along with data entry and Microsoft Office experience
- Excellent customer service
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to organize and focus on detail while managing multiple responsibilities